Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

juventus11 said:
Cappelo states that hes not gonna get anyone. Too bad they should get rid of blasi and zebina i really hate them.

What kind of bullshit is that? Why would you want to get rid of them? Why do you hate them? Especially Zebina has really proven himself this first half of the season.
Both First team players, and I don't see us having anyone better in our team at the moment for their respective positions. As you said Capello stated juve isn't getting new players, so getting rid of Blasi and Zebina would simply be foolish.

That's all.

Don Domenico said:
What kind of bullshit is that? Why would you want to get rid of them? Why do you hate them? Especially Zebina has really proven himself this first half of the season.
Both First team players, and I don't see us having anyone better in our team at the moment for their respective positions. As you said Capello stated juve isn't getting new players, so getting rid of Blasi and Zebina would simply be foolish.

That's all.

Don i didnt say they have to i said for my opinion for me to get rid of them i dont like them and for me zebina has made many mistakes and blasi somtimes take shots that go way higher than the net. My opinion My opinion doesnt have to happen.....

zebina is an asshole. he was played well this year, but he's still an asshole. but as long as he plays well, it doesnt really matter.

You know who the master of assholes is? Materazzi. That dirty and shaky defender cant defend for his life. I cant believe a team like Inter use him.

Milanista said:
You know who the master of assholes is? Materazzi. That dirty and shaky defender cant defend for his life. I cant believe a team like Inter use him.

I actually think it's quite fitting and ironic Inter use Materazzi.

Anyone watching Milan-Lecce? I know im biased, but its some of the best football ive seen this year. Every action by Milan is a shot on goal... players are making perfect passes every second. Even crespo has 2 goals. Its Half time but Milan is really playing as if theyre ready to win the Champions League.

Shevchenko is being amazing, Kaka has 2 assists, Lecce hasnt had a single shot, and Dhorasoo is great :)

Juventus need to keep it they are losing it, but i keep hope in them.

here is some final results:

Juve1-parma1
Milan5-Lecce2
Inter2-Livorno0
sampdoria2-Udinese0
Cagliari2-Messina1
Siena3-chievo1

and there are some more i forgot and a derby tonight

lazio-roma

Milanista said:
Anyone watching Milan-Lecce? I know im biased, but its some of the best football ive seen this year. Every action by Milan is a shot on goal... players are making perfect passes every second. Even crespo has 2 goals. Its Half time but Milan is really playing as if theyre ready to win the Champions League.

Shevchenko is being amazing, Kaka has 2 assists, Lecce hasnt had a single shot, and Dhorasoo is great :)
dammit i wish i got more serie a, i have no idea why fox sports canada gets italian but US does not....

They dont, they only show brief Highlights - for example theyd show 3 of the 7 goals of the Milan game.

In the US there are 2 real sources, Rai International or Telelatino through satellite. When i was in TO, i used Rai before they switched to Telelatino.

The Roma derby was great to watch once again. Action, great goals, good football, cards, emotion, passion and fights.

By the way, Lazio won 3-1.

Whats with the derby the fighting was unbelieveble. Totti and Cassano and Philipini they just kept getting fouls.

he provoked the roma supporters 15 years ago, not this time...

Milanista said:
He didnt mean it in that way.

come on, we all know what he meant.
he said that he wanted to do this years ago.

besides, in italy some people say that he is a fascist.

Nevermind what i said, I just saw the video footage, and yes I think hes a Fascist as Mussolini's nephew said she was pleased.

Milanista said:
Nevermind what i said, I just saw the video footage, and yes I think hes a Fascist as Mussolini's nephew said she was pleased.

yes thats what i read, too.
unbelievable.

Tommorows fixtures:

Bologna-Chievo -stadium Renato Dall' ara
Fiorentina-Lazio - stadium artemio Franchi
Inter-Sampdoria - stadium San Siro
Juventus-Livorno -stadium Della alpi
Lecce-Reggina - stadium via del mare
Messina-Brescia - stadium is unknown
Roma-Atalanta -stadium Olimpico
Siena-parma -stadium is unknown
Udinese-Caglieri -stadium Friuli
Palermo-AC milan -stadium is unknown

And let the Juventus fans yell as loud as they can when we beat Livorno

dicanio also has this tatoo "dux" on his arm, which means something like "führer" in germany. wicked

dicanio12jq.jpg

Anyone who tries to say Di Canio isn't giving a Nazi salute here is deluding themselves...

dinazio2ug.gif

What a complete and utter cunt this man is.

Inter vs Sampdoria :shock: :shock: Amazing last 10 minutes!!! :shock:

In the 83rd minute Sampdoria were 2-0 up....

....10 minutes later....Inter 3 - 2 Sampdoria both the equaliser (Vieri) and the winner (Recoba) coming after 90 mins. Stunning! :shock: :shock:

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE FINAL 5 MINS FOR INTER THEY WERE DOWN WITH 2 GOALS AND CAME BACK TO BEAT SAMPDORIA 3-2

Juno said:
WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE FINAL 5 MINS FOR INTER THEY WERE DOWN WITH 2 GOALS AND CAME BACK TO BEAT SAMPDORIA 3-2

what an fucktastic game it was in 2nd half.WOW. :applause: :shock: :shock:

Del Piero goal, Camoranese 2 goals

what a match.... i was scared for a bit but we won.

cheers

GRANDE JUVE \\:o/ not a great performance but Ale x was great today, long may it continue. Did anyone see the double nutmeg ooooooh 8)

ClassicD said:
dicanio12jq.jpg

Anyone who tries to say Di Canio isn't giving a Nazi salute here is deluding themselves...

dinazio2ug.gif

What a complete and utter cunt this man is.

He actually looks better with that second haircut, although it reminds me of someone, don't know who. Every player that decides to play for Lazio is a potential nazi, I would not want to support a team like that.

Back
Top Bottom