AS Roma 3 - 0 Ancona
Chievo 4 - 1 Perugia
Modena 2 - 0 Bologna
Reggina 0 - 2 Juventus
Parma 1 - 1 Siena
Sampdoria 2 - 1 Brescia
Udinese 0 - 0 Inter Milan
Empoli 2 - 2 Lazio

Great wins for AC Milan, AS Roma and Chievo. Not so good for Lazio, Parma, Inter and Bologna, but there's never an easy match in Italy.

Im really looking forward to the Milan derby next week. :)

4-0
Forza Italia

LOL @ Vieri. Apparently 'he didn't know he had thrown it'. Vieri could've had 5 that night, and he knew it, though Di Vaio played well when he came on.

Italy really are playing great now, beating wales 5-0, 1-1 with Serbia and 4-0 against Azerbaijan last night. I really do expect Italy to win EURO 2004.

I saw the entire game, I was really surprised when Trappatoni took Vieri off. Vieri was playing great, better than i've seen hem lately.
Inzaghi was good, but i would've taken him off for Di Viao.

Anyway who was man of the match, Totti once again?

I saw the entire game, I was really surprised when Trappatoni took Vieri off. Vieri was playing great, better than i've seen hem lately.
Inzaghi was good, but i would've taken him off for Di Viao.

Anyway who was man of the match, Totti once again?

I heard that Vieri kicked a water bottle at Trappatoni when he got subbed. :mrgreen:

LOL- i thought Vieri played crap by his standards. Man of the match was Perrotta/Zanetti. We didn't actually play particulalry well, Zambrotta didn't gett forward enough, same with Camoranesi. Totti played well throughout, and Pippo had his flashes of brilliance.
There's talk of us being lined up with a few friendlies before Euro2004. Spain, Portugal and Czech Rep. are the names rumoured at the moment.

LOL- i thought Vieri played crap by his standards. Man of the match was Perrotta/Zanetti. We didn't actually play particulalry well, Zambrotta didn't gett forward enough, same with Camoranesi. Totti played well throughout, and Pippo had his flashes of brilliance.
There's talk of us being lined up with a few friendlies before Euro2004. Spain, Portugal and Czech Rep. are the names rumoured at the moment.

INTER SACK CUPER!

Internzionale have sacked manager Hector Cuper after a disappointing start to the Serie A season.
Inter confirmed the news on Sunday that they had parted company with the Argentine and his backroom staff Oscar Cavallero and Juan Manuel Alfano, and confirmed that assistant boss Corrado Verdelli would be in temporary control.

A statement from the club read: "FC Internazionale has decided to sack Hector Raul Cuper. To the Argentinian coach and to his staff, Oscar Armando Cavallero and Juan Manuel Alfano, go the club's thanks for the job they have done.

"The team will leave for Moscow, for the third Champions League match against Lokomotiv on Tuesday and on the bench will be Corrado Verdelli."

Verdelli's appointment is only likely to be a short-term measure and host of names are already being linked with the job including Alberto Zaccheroni and Roberto Mancini.

Looks like a lot of the blame lies with the players aswell, in recent weeks I have seen a lot of players like Kily Gonzales,Emre & Vieri go crazy at the manager when they have been subbed for tactical reasons.Like Sven when he was in Italy, Cuper has been a nearly man even though Sven won the scudetto with Lazio.Cuper has gotten close with Valencia in which he got them to a C/L final and with Milan, twice runners up to Juve in the league aswell as being semifinalists last year.I think the Interisti faithful should have let him carry on till the end of the season as Zac will not be able to turn this around.

lol
:(

Ive got to say i liked Cuper when he was instrument al at Valencia but then the Ronaldo incident shocked me and i suddenly changed my views on him and since then this has been coming Ronaldo has also said 'speaking as an Inter fan im glad to see him go'. He didnt play Ronaldo when he regained fitness after a 2 year battle or so with ligament injuries before the 2002 World Cup to boost the Argies chances of winning the tournament of course because with Ronaldo playing only a few games he may not have been picked but the manager Scolari couldnt leave him out and for Brazils sake thankfully because we all know what happened Brazil won the world cup and yes you guessed it Ronaldo was top scorer how could Cuper do this to a legend!

But you could have said the same thing about Carlo Ancelotti when he was at Juventus. He didn't exactly do anything there, did he? You never know, Zacceroni might do ok at Inter, but we'll just need to wait and see.

There is a rumor that Ronaldo wouldn't mind going back to Inter now. :l

Also there is a rumor that Parma have signed(or are going to sign in the next transfer window) Diego and Robinho, if this is true then ..... Parma kicks ass. ;)

Ale could you please make that avatar smaller, thanks.

Anyone watch the great Italian games this week between AC Milan - Juventus and Chievo - Inter? Enjoyed the AC - Juve game like, hundred times better than the Champions League final between these two teams. Milanista might go nuts at this, but I thought Juventus dominated the game from start to finish and AC were very lucky to escape with 1 point. That goal by Di Vaio was absolutly sensational and no keeper in the World could have saved it. Dida must have made about 5 or 6 crucial saves during the match. (he's came along way since that howler he made at Ellend road a few seasons back.) Overall a magnifecent game of football.

Can't wait for next week, the Rome derby. :)

Yoshiaki said:

Also there is a rumor that Parma have signed(or are going to sign in the next transfer window) Diego and Robinho, if this is true then ..... Parma kicks ass. ;)

youre spot on on the ronaldo rumour but diego and robinho are supposedly heading to valencia.parma might get luciano(eriberto)on loan in return for the full ownership of adriano to inter.can see ronaldo goin back to inter and owen heading to real madrid......

Misfit said:
Yoshiaki said:

youre spot on on the ronaldo rumour but diego and robinho are supposedly heading to valencia.parma might get luciano(eriberto)on loan in return for the full ownership of adriano to inter.can see ronaldo goin back to inter and owen heading to real madrid......

Thanks for the clear-up. Imagine, Aimar...Diego...and Robinho on the same pitch.

I heard about the adriano thing.

Valencia kicks ass. :mrgreen:

Owen to Madrid....that would be sick. :D

Zico said:
Ale could you please make that avatar smaller, thanks.

Anyone watch the great Italian games this week between AC Milan - Juventus and Chievo - Inter? Enjoyed the AC - Juve game like, hundred times better than the Champions League final between these two teams. Milanista might go nuts at this, but I thought Juventus dominated the game from start to finish and AC were very lucky to escape with 1 point. That goal by Di Vaio was absolutly sensational and no keeper in the World could have saved it. Dida must have made about 5 or 6 crucial saves during the match. (he's came along way since that howler he made at Ellend road a few seasons back.) Overall a magnifecent game of football.

Can't wait for next week, the Rome derby. :)

Ay Zico, I got that Milan-Juve match recorded(DVR Baby!! :mrgreen: )

Great game overall, and although i'm a milano fan all the way, I must agree that Juve had their foot on Milan's throat. Di Vaio, that was amazing, nice one touch flick to get it to him, first time strike/volley, no chance for the big D.

The following words dont have anything to do with Serie A but it its still a great game nonetheless. ;)

You see the Barca v Real Sociedad match? OMG!!!!!! pure classic. Barca up 1 till 2 minutes in the second half. Real score two, and I thought it was all over. Overmars to the rescue, nice strike... 2-2 :oops: It's not over, Motta gets sent off and Barca is down to ten men. Real scores another, giving the advantage to the home side. It's still not over, here comes Barca on a counter. Ronaldinho hits Gabri with a nice through pass, Gabri is taking it up the right flank, the keeper is too far out cause he thinks it is going to be an amazing cross, nope. Gabri slots it in on the near post, no chance for the keeper. 3-3 level, with just 10 men. Barca get the much needed pt, game over, go warm up the buses. :mrgreen:

T Butcher fan said:
Prof, Hows Tore Andre Flo doing? Is he scoring any goals?

Well I seen him in action the other night and he's still missing those sitters from 5 yards. :D

Back
Top Bottom