Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Good game tonight, great goal from Chivu again.

Trezeguet was mince, and how did Totti not win it at the end!!??

p.s. I still fooking despise Brian Hamilton!

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Misfit said:
Milanista said:
I think Siena have a good squad this season, despite losing, they deserved a few goals. Chiesa won the nicest moment of the weekend for his fair play. Tore andre flow, chiesa and taddei make a good force for siena.

funny how everytime i watch them,i think its juve...

Prob Juve Hand me downs... i swear the Fastweb on my Juve kit was stuck on with Velcro for a purpose ;)

Check out the Grimsby town shirt too, it looks very similar.

What the hell were Roma playing tonight, for a team that comes from the most fashion sensitive country in the world that Traffic Warden strip was a shocker.

ClassicD said:

roma are really looking good this time round arent they?guess totti thought he was off side,bad miss(or good save by buffon)all the same.....

ClassicD said:

Haha

Na, Hamilton's a pretty nice guy like Classic. :D

Really enjoyed this match, end to end action and some great goals. That goal by Di Vaio was class, the way he poked his toe out from the free- kick by Nedved. Did anyone else get sore eyes when looking at Roma's kit?

Other scores today:

Bologna 2 - 0 Udinese
Brescia 4 - 4 Reggina
Inter Milan 0 - 0 Sampdoria
Lazio 2 - 3 Parma
Lecce 1 - 2 Chievo
Perugia 1 - 1 AC Milan
Juventus 2 - 2 AS Roma

These Italian games aint borin any more. :D

Hamilton is a tosser, I'm going to get a pen and paper and take a note of how many times he says "awareness", "magician" and "I just think that" for the next game.

I missed this game unfortunately, but from what I've seen/heard the Serie A has got off to a superb start.

I've always liked Roma and hope they can win the league again.

FD

Yup, the Serie games have been pretty good this season like, the Bologna - Parma game was brilliant, the AC Milan - Bologna game was also good, Chievo - Juventus last week wasn't too good, but it wasn't the worst game ever and the Juventus - Roma game last night was by far the best Italian game this season. I've still got sore eyes from looking at Roma's kit tho. mrgreen:

Udinese - Inter next Saturday.

Del Piero Confident Over Injury

Yea, it's looks like the same injury from the end of last season- left
calf-muscle strain. Hopefully he will only be out for a couple of weeks max, though there are also reports he could be out for at least a month. More tests on Tuesday so we should know soon. Bad luck- he was in great form, although at least our squad depth will allow us to cope while he recovers. We seemed to do ok last season. Di Vaio sould have alot more confidence now aswell. I think Lippi coud even try Miccoli, Di Vaio with Nedved behind, dropping Trez. Neither Nedved or Trez seem to be in good form.

The best moment was when gattuso scored, he runs across the whole field like a bulldog to the other side of the stadium where the milan fans are, then starts celebrating.

On tv they once said "Gattuso, search and destroy".

I liked the colour of AC Milan's third kit, it was dark grey. Looked smart, anyone got a pic?

Here you go Zic

92661zoom.jpg

hutch said:
Na, that looks shite.

Whats wrong hutch? Trying to start arguements.

This is about Italian Football so please don't fuck it up with your pathetic and pointless posts.

Zico said:
hutch said:
Na, that looks shite.

This is about Italian Football so please don't fuck it up with your pathetic and pointless posts.

What? I said I didnt like a football shirt FFS! You're one to talk about pathetic and pointless posts and argument starting. :roll:
Thats the last I'll post in this thread if thats the attitude you're gonna take.

hutch said:
Zico said:
hutch said:
Na, that looks shite.

What? I said I didnt like a football shirt FFS! You're one to talk about pathetic and pointless posts and argument starting. :roll:
Thats the last I'll post in this thread if thats the attitude you're gonna take.

Please don't cry hutch. :mrgreen:

Hutch, stop being such a pussy, like zico said, this is about SerieA and has no relavence to Manchester United so I suggest you do one.

;)

gookalamera said:
Hutch, stop being such a pussy, like zico said, this is about SerieA and has no relavence to Manchester United so I suggest you do one.

;)

Go on you tell him mate. :mrgreen:

So gookalamera, what Italian team do you support?

bobogol said:
I believe he is a romanista.

Ahhh great choice mate, because there great.

Any chance you could send me a free kit with Shevchenko on the back Milanista? ;)

Just how bad was the ref tonight tho, sending Luciano off for fuck all. I just couldn't believe it when Udinese put on Carsten Janker near the end. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom