Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Misfit said:
cfdh_edmundo said:
did they have Karembeau and Seedorf, or was it just one of the 2 ?

just karembeu....

both!!

on samp played Cerezo, Gianluca Vialli, Mjihailovic , Mancini and Pagliuca

and they won one Scudetto and played a final on Champios Cup
loss with Barcellona. "Rambo" Koeman freekick.

Lalas said:
Misfit said:
cfdh_edmundo said:
did they have Karembeau and Seedorf, or was it just one of the 2 ?

just karembeu....

both!!

on samp played Cerezo, Gianluca Vialli, Mjihailovic , Mancini and Pagliuca

and they won one Scudetto and played a final on Champios Cup
loss with Barcellona. "Rambo" Koeman freekick.

cant recall seedorf in the team,my bad.guess that was before he left for madrid huh lalas?

Remember seeing one of the funniest goals.

It was pissing down and the ball was fired across the goal, in came Vialli who dived head first and slid along the ground and knocked the ball in............class finish. Him and Mancini where brilliant for them.

FD

My fave player for Samp was Lombardo the bald eagle. :D What a player he was on his day.

Ahhh the memories!

Pirlo was great first-half, and awful second-half. Super Pippo does it again, a decent match, though a little patchy at times, much like the pitch at the San Siro - why is that pitch in such a mess only 2 games into the season? :eh:

Yeah it was a pretty good game, but not as much goals as in the Madrid - Valladolid game. 7-2 Madrid. :mrgreen:

San Siro is probably the busiest stadium, usually 3-4 games a week on it because Inter play home when Milan play away, and for champions league too, then soon coppa italia.

Bologna had their whole team defending thats why milan had trouble scoring. i felt that Rui Costa had a good first half, and gattuso was great the whole game, so was nesta.

Yeah Rui Costa and Pirlo were both superb in the first half, but Milan didn't really create many chances. Bologna defended well and I don't think you can criticise them for that, they aren't as talented as Milan so they have to play to their abilites. Personally I wouldn't have begrudged them a point, they defended well and when Milan got their one chance they took it, like all good teams do, tho ironically they didn't last year in Serie A and that cost them the title.

Brian Hamilton has to have the most annoying voice ever, and he never shuts up with "well I just think", "awareness". His best two tonight were "he's grabbing him by the pants" and "I think Bologna deserved a point but Milan deserved 3" :D.

ClassicD said:
Brian Hamilton has to have the most annoying voice ever, and he never shuts up with "well I just think", awareness". His best two tonight were "he's grabbing him by the pants" and "I think Bologna deserved a point but Milan deserved 3" :D.

Yeah, he's gay as fuck like. :D

Why was the crowd so poor, surely they should be getting full crowds if there the European Cup holders. :roll:

Should be a good match between Chievo and Juventus tommorow like.

LOL

Thought the same at first, but I guess you just have to learn to live with it. I ended up watching it on Eurosport, wasn't on Sky (italia). Shame we missed the first 20 mins because of the volleyball!

Anybody see Totti's superb goal, the chip over the keeper, mind you Chivu's free kick wasn't bad. Lining up to be a great match this weekend .
Roma merda ale! :D

-Ale- said:
LOL

Thought the same at first, but I guess you just have to learn to live with it. I ended up watching it on Eurosport, wasn't on Sky (italia). Shame we missed the first 20 mins because of the volleyball!

Anybody see Totti's superb goal, the chip over the keeper, mind you Chivu's free kick wasn't bad. Lining up to be a great match this weekend .
Roma merda ale! :D

Yeah i was going fucking nuts at the TV when i seen it was Volleyball on instead of Italian Football. :twisted: Totti's goal was great like, especially as he was shaping up to burst the net, but instead just chipped it over the on looking keeper. I never knew Chivu good take free-kicks, but my fuck it looks like he's an expert at them. :D

Misfit said:
Zico said:
I never knew Chivu good take free-kicks, but my fuck it looks like he's an expert at them. :D

he has taken free kicks and scored with them for ajax.has a very good left foot.......

Yup, it looks like it. Anyway Roma are looking very good this season, aint they? Going to Udinese and winning is never easy and winning 5-0 against Brescia is a very good result. Looks like there gonna have a successful season.

Zico said:
Misfit said:
Zico said:
I never knew Chivu good take free-kicks, but my fuck it looks like he's an expert at them. :D

he has taken free kicks and scored with them for ajax.has a very good left foot.......

Yup, it looks like it. Anyway Roma are looking very good this season, aint they? Going to Udinese and winning is never easy and winning 5-0 against Brescia is a very good result. Looks like there gonna have a successful season.

all down to the brilliant capello my man.....

PS:capello for liverpool!

I think Siena have a good squad this season, despite losing, they deserved a few goals. Chiesa won the nicest moment of the weekend for his fair play. Tore andre flow, chiesa and taddei make a good force for siena.

They'll do much better this season, especially after their awful run last year. I've always rated Chivu highly, could prove to be one of the best signings this season.

They'll do much better this season, especially after their awful run last year. I've always rated Chivu highly, could prove to be one of the best signings this season.

Milanista said:
I think Siena have a good squad this season, despite losing, they deserved a few goals. Chiesa won the nicest moment of the weekend for his fair play. Tore andre flow, chiesa and taddei make a good force for siena.

funny how everytime i watch them,i think its juve...

Misfit said:
Milanista said:

Yeah i thought that untill i seen Tore Andre Flo. :mrgreen:

Misfit said:
Milanista said:

Prob Juve Hand me downs... i swear the Fastweb on my Juve kit was stuck on with Velcro for a purpose ;)

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Misfit said:
Milanista said:

Prob Juve Hand me downs... i swear the Fastweb on my Juve kit was stuck on with Velcro for a purpose ;)

Haha

So you happy with your Siena home shirt now mate? :D

Back
Top Bottom