Saints Rows (Xbox 360)

I'll be buying it on Firday too I think. :)

I'm hoping Saints Row 2 is more of a Mafia/Yakuza/Triads type game though, that would be amazing.

JayM said:
I'm hoping Saints Row 2 is more of a Mafia/Yakuza/Triads type game though, that would be amazing.
In other words you want Saints Row 2 to be a carbon copy of GTA 3! all them gang types were in that game.

DJ

Saints Row does have different gangs, one of them I think is a Need For Speed Underground style clone where they mostly do street racing and Pimp My Ride sorta stuff, then you have the Saints they will be your main group and there is another one but I have forgotten the name of it. I think its decent enough for a GTA Clone, its way better than the crap which was True Crime...

DJ

Who wants a review?! Who wants a review?!

Simply put. The free roam is worth the price alone.
They have a money and weapon cheat already that works.
You can go into any store,use a money cheat and get anything you want,clothing guns,cars you name it.Very cool.

Only bad points.
Only one restuarant and you can not enter it just take out window and even that is just simplistic.
Character customization. takes some getting used to. you really have to master it. i spent nearly 2 hrs trying to make myself because you can not tell what the shadows will do to you face in-game. However, once you master it ohh is it the best thing since internet...well you know p o r n.

things that are just so good.

driving is awesome and even though some cars are not authentic they sure look good. i mean you have the nissans you can dress and the lamborginis and all.

Just buy it. it's smaller than san andreas and about the size of liberty city stories for the psp(but in Hi Def mind you!!!!!!!!!!!)

not buying for the simple reason that it's a GTA clone or just cuz it's too ghettp isn't fair. You can free roam and make your character regular.

I hated CJ..............

I don't like it, I've got to say. I think it's Grand Theft Auto gone a little too far. GTA was cheeky, this is way way too OTT for my liking. "Wassup ma niggaz, *puts on posh accent* let's go and collect all of the ho's in a record time, FO REAL YO". The constant "niggaz" and "hos" and all that is just too much for me. I was cringing all the way through the demo (although I must admit I did play it to the end - the engine seems okay, apart from the God-awful graphics and framerate, looks terrible on a decent monitor).

I wouldnt go as far as saying that Bumperman, GTA LCS is a very good game and its the typical GTA that most of us love.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
I wouldnt go as far as saying that Bumperman, GTA LCS is a very good game and its the typical GTA that most of us love.

DJ

Well i am being fair to the GTA series by saying that. I think Vice city and san Andreas are still far better though.

sain't row does have one thing going for it that not even any other game has. Character cusomization. You can make ANYBODY any genre too not just hip-Hop.

Jack Bauer said:
I don't like it, I've got to say. I think it's Grand Theft Auto gone a little too far. GTA was cheeky, this is way way too OTT for my liking. "Wassup ma niggaz, *puts on posh accent* let's go and collect all of the ho's in a record time, FO REAL YO". The constant "niggaz" and "hos" and all that is just too much for me.
Yeah, because every cut-scene in GTA SA didnt contain the N and F word as every other word or anything :roll:

Both GTA and this are very corny with their missions and storylines but its ace. Your telling me in real life you would have to drive a remote controlled car under a real car and blow it up LOL :)

DJ

Im hoping the online play will add to the longetivity, so any reviews on multiplayer would be grea, looking forward to hear what you think MrCoopz

I think I may well nip into town on my lunch break and go and pick this up. :)

DJ

kevano22 said:
Im hoping the online play will add to the longetivity, so any reviews on multiplayer would be grea, looking forward to hear what you think MrCoopz

There having a problem with the online side

nobody can seem to connect so hopefully they will sort it today

Back
Top Bottom