Saints Rows (Xbox 360)

DJ i'm sorry to inform you that i've passed this mission on the first time.
And in the second half of the mission i had no ammos left !
perhaps yours is more difficult because your level in the game is higher than mine.
my technique was not to shoot them (no ammo) but too bump them with my car and when my car was ready to explode i jump and steal another car ; you can try also to push them in the walls.
Also i've stolen their car but there was only 1 carnale in it, i've blocked him against a wall , and i've stolen his car pressing Y button on the right side of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benjo.... I passed this last night by stealing an artic Lorry off of the freeway as I was going to the mission start becaue it is very difficult to damage and managed to fend off all them annoying gang cars :) I felt so very satisfied afterwards :)

DJ

Noted said:
What bugs? Only online is dodgy at the moment but a patch is coming.
Noted, go to the forgive and forget when you get a Police Wanted level and you will suddenly lose all missions and places marked on your map.... I lost all missions. Thank god I didnt try and save it or else I would have been stuck.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Benjo.... I passed this last night by stealing an artic Lorry off of the freeway as I was going to the mission start becaue it is very difficult to damage and managed to fend off all them annoying gang cars :) I felt so very satisfied afterwards :)

DJ

i'm happy that you went through this !

Yep it makes me want to actually complete the game now, got to build my respect up again now to do more missions.

DJ

I was watching 3D Motors on Motors TV today, they were doing a feature on this. The handling looked absolutely awful, and the collision detection was way off too. Just another GTA clone that fails to come upto scratch

matherto said:
I was watching 3D Motors on Motors TV today, they were doing a feature on this. The handling looked absolutely awful, and the collision detection was way off too. Just another GTA clone that fails to come upto scratch

Attack of the Sony fanboy

matherto have you actually tried playing this game? you will be pleasantly suprised... oh yeah forgot its not on PS3 and PS3 has been how can I put this.... DELAYED! :) Sour Grapes I think....

DJ

HAHA, please tell me you didn't buy GTA SA when I bought it and then you bought Saints Row because you finished it.

Because if you did then we're scarily in-sync.

:lol:

Nah, I've had them both since release, just never finished. :p Completing San Andreas did make me want to play this again though. ;)

Last edited:
Phew, that would have been like a whole new episode of Heroes.

I bought it a couple of days ago, I need my GTA fix and seeing as it's not coming out until next year now, I thought "stuff it" and bought it for £12 off eBay.

Bought a couple of others as well, FEAR (loved it on PC but I have a crap PC, will be nice to see it in HD), Viva Pinata (I have to finish that soon) and Gears Of War Limited Edition (to go with Bioshock Limited Edition that's arriving next Friday). I want Condemned as well (£10 from Gameplay.co.uk) but I think I might have to sell a few things first. :|

Back
Top Bottom