Saints Rows (Xbox 360)

jay666 said:
I was having so many probs with this game yesterday and this morning i nearly binned it, tried again this afternoon and everything is fine. I just hope i dont get the same shit with dead rising on Friday. I am enjoying this though not tried online yet i'll wait till after the patch.

Same for me, i've stopped playing online also, i just wait for the patch !

Well i loaded it my player was really skinny he had no clothes, invisable undies and no feet. Tried again he had a three foot neck and arms walked out side and everyone else was the same. I dont have a clue if its the dics or the 360? Its perfect with everyother game though.

jay666 said:
Well i loaded it my player was really skinny he had no clothes, invisable undies and no feet. Tried again he had a three foot neck and arms walked out side and everyone else was the same. I dont have a clue if its the dics or the 360? Its perfect with everyother game though.
:D That's brilliant, I wish mine did that :D But then I've never touched drugs :(

1 Weird oddity ive noticed with this, I went through the Forgive and Forget once the cops were chasing me, I lost my wanted level but I lost all the contents and missions on my map!!! Dont do that or else you will be stuck!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
1 Weird oddity ive noticed with this, I went through the Forgive and Forget once the cops were chasing me, I lost my wanted level but I lost all the contents and missions on my map!!! Dont do that or else you will be stuck!

DJ

Yeah i had that aswell? Getting really pissed off with this now, if Dead rising messes up the its the 380 and its going back.

It was weird must be a glitch in the game coz surely you wouldnt lose the ability to do missions?

Dead Rising should be good may well pick that up next week

DJ

djdoc360 said:

DJ

Please post here (you got to subscribe) :

http://developer.saintsrow.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

This way we'll have a better patch.

Thx <--- the audience is listening (stupid french humour at 4:00 AM)

man, this game is buggy as hell.

but anyway, you guys wanna make a gang and shit?

to all those who sent me friends requests, thanks, hope to see you all online.

jay666 said:
Benjo good game thanks for that wanna try pimp my ride of whatever it's called anygood? Would be miles better with no lag.

Hopefully the players we met weren't so good, but just wait for the patch that will correct this f**kin' lag and it's gonna be funnier !

KEANO !!! , there's only one Keano lalalala ...

Has anyone completed 'The Missing Shipment' mission? Argh I fucking hate that mission ive tried it at least 10 times and the truck gets blown up or I do! any advice?

DJ

Yeah thats the one, I keep gettin killed or the truck blows up!
They have made that one insanely hard!

DJ

jay666 said:
Maybe your just poo at it i did it first time no probs, or maybe i'm just great?

Your'e the greatest SuperJay ! ^^
Isn't that written on your avatar ?

How the heck did you do it? they blitz the shite out of my car till it blows up, I have to get another one which sometimes takes a while, or they manage to blow the truck up!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
How the heck did you do it? they blitz the shite out of my car till it blows up, I have to get another one which sometimes takes a while, or they manage to blow the truck up!

DJ

U can't win this mission because you're not a real Man U fan ! ^^

That was just a bad joke ; according to me you should give 4 a while and change the mission.

Most of the time when i' can't pass a mission, i try to forget it, then the next day i can pass it on the 1st time.
for exemple coop mode turbulence in kingpin level <--- thanks to volition i didn't get the achievement ; i'm f**in' fed up of this bugged game !

Yes the bugs do get on my nerves too... Anyone know of a bulletproof car that I can 'Nick' so that I can finish of this stupid mission?

and Yes I am a Real Man United Fan :)

DJ

Um no lol but who cares? :) back on topic of Saints Row can anyone advise me instead of just saying "your crap" or "your not a real Man United Fan" lol

DJ

CWright ha ha very funny, the truck doesnt even drive fast so I cant do nought about that, and hows playing it upside down going to help?

DJ

djdoc360 said:
CWright ha ha very funny, the truck doesnt even drive fast so I cant do nought about that, and hows playing it upside down going to help?

DJ

Do you hand in your sense of humour when you become a Man Yoo fan or did yours escape of its own free will?

I am thinking of buying this game for my 360. But after reading some of the posts here I may not. What's up with all the bugs? How can they release a game like that?!

Back
Top Bottom