Saints Row 2

Yeah it lags sometimes but it's not terrible. And Dags you need to go to the place with the helipad, the one which you started with when you went downstairs with Gat.

My style is Bodyguards, It was just for the fun of it but I'll change it cause it looks stupid.

Edit: go to the airport, and you can drive PROPER plains like in GTA:SA. You probably all knew that by now but I just discovered it. From the trailers I watched, I thought you could only drive those old fashioned ones.

And, how come my GENERATION X radio station changed to ULTOR FM?

Last edited:
fuck

I have just took out 5 guys on the hitmans lists and delivered 2 cars then i had a 6th hitman guy in my sights and the fucking game crashed

Yeah it does that, happened to me a couple of times no autosave after hitman and chop-shoop for some reason.

I save now EVERY time, although I have completed hitman and chop-shop now, sweet rewards for both especially hitman.

And my style is pimps n hoes!

Are you talking about the body guards? If so I'll spoiler it next time. Sorry about that.

I think he meant the station changing.

Last edited:
I killed that police guy who hates pants, I definately remember who's this crank and his name shot up when I killed him.

I then checked the hitman list later on, see his name and he's still alive? :CURSE:

Yeah it does that, happened to me a couple of times no autosave after hitman and chop-shoop for some reason.

I save now EVERY time, although I have completed hitman and chop-shop now, sweet rewards for both especially hitman.

What do you get for the chopshop one? I got infinite rifle ammo for the hitman one but its a pretty shitty rifle compared to the one i was using

I just did a complete list of hitman people and got nothing?? is that right?? i got something for finishing 1 of the lists but nothing for the second list - the one with the guy who like strippers or something.

What do you get for the chopshop one? I got infinite rifle ammo for the hitman one but its a pretty shitty rifle compared to the one i was using

75% Discount in the chop-shop and you'll need to swap your rifles for the infinite ammo to take effect. It works on all rifles.

@Radiation you get rewards at 3 and 5 completed. This applies to chop shop and hitman.

Last edited:
75% Discount in the chop-shop and you'll need to swap your rifles for the infinite ammo to take effect. It works on all rifles.

@Radiation you get rewards at 3 and 5 completed. This applies to chop shop and hitman.

Ah i didnt know that im gonna buy the 15 grand gun then :LOL:

I love the missions, especially shoot-outs :DD

18% done for me, got the Ronin seriously pissed at me and Sons Of Samedi :LOL:

I found that Veteran Child a right pain. Even when he move away from Shaundi, he doesn't move far away and you need to be really careful you don't blast Shaundi instead

How the hell do you disable cheats?

Someone joined me in a co op having used cheats themselves and now im being told ive used cheats in my game which ive not. It says 'cheats are enabled' but there has to be a way of disabling them doesn't their?

Someone joined me in a co op having used cheats themselves and now im being told ive used cheats in my game which ive not. It says 'cheats are enabled' but there has to be a way of disabling them doesn't their?

I'd be really angry at my mate if someone did that to me. :RANT:

I just finished all the Ronin missions, I hated them the most honestly.

Im doing them 1 at a time

i have finished the Ronin's and am now going to move onto The Brotherhood

Do it through your phone, there are no trophy's on PS3 so it doesn't really matter. Still a bit of a pain tho.

i have finished the Ronin's and am now going to move onto The Brotherhood

I destroyed the Ronin then got a bonus for an activity which reduced their notoriety quicker! Pointless much.

That car i posted a vid of has been lost forever :(

i took it to a chopshop because it was needed and its took it out of my garage

So you can improve the hideout? Nothing has really changed in mine, still a real dump :((

Do it through your phone, there are no trophy's on PS3 so it doesn't really matter. Still a bit of a pain tho.

There's an option in the phone to disable them? I've not seen that!

I destroyed the Ronin then got a bonus for an activity which reduced their notoriety quicker! Pointless much.

If it's like the first game after you finish the storyline all of the gangs return to the game. I think ?

For fucks sake I hate the Japanese guy. Coopz can you give me some tips:

I'm doing the last level killing the boss, but I cant seem to block him. I know how to do it, but i can't time it correctly.

Edit: never mind coopz finished it.

Last edited:
I got stuck on the 5th and 6th crowd control for ages earlier

i nearly smashed my monitor

Best way is to grab a bat and keep an eye on the annoyance meter when it get's high just start swiniging right on top of the celeb. You can't hit them so it doesn't matter.

I alternated between tossing the fans and beating them with the bat and that worked a treat for me.

Completed one of the septic avengers last night and got
increased weapon accuracy
which is excellent.

Yeah i got that already

I gave up 2 level 6 missions last night because the pissed me off so much because i was so close every time

The first was the mayhem one near your first crib, took me ages to do level 5 and i am always close finishing level 6 (600,000) but the fucking swat team do me over all the time

I forgot the other but i said to myself i aint doin it again, it may have been trail blazing

Back
Top Bottom