Saints Row 2

Got siants row the third. Worth playing this or not? Seems a bit poor compared to SR3 but I dont know?

Last edited:
Definitely worth playing. It's not poor compared to SR3 at all.

There are things about SR2 I prefer over SR3 and vice versa. I think the city in SR2 is better.

Ok I just meant obviosuly the graphics and environment and fusn etc seemed more modern and better in SR3, as it is much newer game obvs.

Shoudl I play in order or does it not matter?

I have 5hrs in SR3 already.

Ok I just meant obviosuly the graphics and environment and fusn etc seemed more modern and better in SR3, as it is much newer game obvs.

Shoudl I play in order or does it not matter?

I have 5hrs in SR3 already.

There's no real interesting or serious story running through the series so it doesn't really matter what order you play the games in. They are both over the top, stupid fun.

SR2 probably looks dated now (it did at the time) but I think the city was more interesting, with more buildings to explore and interact with.

If you like SR3 then definitely check out 2.

There's no real interesting or serious story running through the series so it doesn't really matter what order you play the games in. They are both over the top, stupid fun.

SR2 probably looks dated now (it did at the time) but I think the city was more interesting, with more buildings to explore and interact with.

If you like SR3 then definitely check out 2.

yep sr2 looks like a good ps2 game grpahics wise.

the games are silly i guess lol..just play for a laugh. Though GTA games before gta4 were comedic they did have much more serious and intersting storylines and characters. this is just a big spoof of a spoof lol

no. I was asking if SR2 was worht playing I just worded it badly and put a typo lol.

Shoudl read.

''I got SR2+SR3. SR2 seems quite crappy graphics etc comapred to SR3 but is it still worth to play SR2 or shoudl I just play SR3.''

Thats better lol

Ah nevermind then :)

Back
Top Bottom