Saints Row 2

I don't understand that

i thought it meant the cars would be put in your garage but it don't. I think it may mean the cars your guys drive around but i have never seen them driving them

I cant find the guy in the first hitman mission in Arena - drive in?

That took me AGES to find, got it in the end though by looking online.

I can't remember the targets name but type it into Google and type "drive-in" and click the second link. Someone has marked it on the map. Make sure you have two bottles of 40oz as well.

getting this today, hope i will like it as much as you guys!

gta kept me going for a bit, but it hasn't been played for months, and i never completed it.

this sounds more fun with alot more things to do, so will be giving this a whirl

looking forward to it!

I found the drive in thanks to jay but where is the underground base and the pyramid?

Jay said its though a waterfall but i cant find it

Hey coopz have you done the mission with THE RONIN called 'bleeding out', the one where your driving somewhere?

I can't do it, I keep dying.

Is it the one with you in the back shooting and another guy driving?

if it is just get your rocket launcher out and wipe out all the bikes and cars :))

I hate this game.

"Just one more mission, then I'll turn it off"

"One more"

"Definately the last one"

:LOL:

Haha I've stayed up for the last two nights until 3 AM playing this game.

And coopz yeah it's that mission, my car eventually begins to go on fire at the end. :(

I was just flying around in a chopper minding my own when i accidentally clipped a building and the chopper starts making beeping noises and smoking - i aimed for the nearest building and leaped out... the chopper crashed and fell off the side of the tall building.

So now I was stuck on the top with no way to get down.... so I took a leap of faith and....

Very cool!

Yeah it is surprising when you have no idea about it, i did the same by accidently falling out of one :LOL:

i thought it meant the cars would be put in your garage but it don't. I think it may mean the cars your guys drive around but i have never seen them driving them

It does, go to an owned neighbourhood and cruise around for a bit and you should see your gang members driving the ones you selected.

I've got most of the gang cars stored in my garage and thanks to the chop shop avtivity I've got all the decent cars there too.

So now I was stuck on the top with no way to get down.... so I took a leap of faith and....

Very cool!

Have you worked out how to activate the basejumping diversion? Seems pretty random to me.

I got infinite respect yesterday!! Get your respect past 99 and you will get it.

Also found another way to get rid of your wanted level and get paid for it! Get a vehicle that the chop shop needs or needed and deliver/re-deliver it and all you wanted levels dissapear and you get $500 for repeat cars.

Works a treat, went on a rampage last night near a chop shop and as soon as I'd had enough got in a cop car and got rid of all my stars.

Last edited:
I think Strongholds have a bigger effect in reducing that crews numbers. I think it's always a shootout as well, instead of missions where you do all kinds of stuff.

I thought missions are the story and strongholds are a one off mission that wins you that territory?

Are strong holds just random shoot outs

Last edited:
I see, thanks. Just did a brotherhood mission was really fun and the scene was awesome. I'm going to go try find a helicopter, I want to sky dive.

I assume you can buy helicopters too, one of the cribs has a heliport on its roof with signs pointing to it.

Actually you'll unlock it, and you'll be able to take it out of your garage.
I'm doing the Heliassault mission right now, they are pretty damn cool.

ALL NINJA GANG:
You have unlocked the ninja gang customization option. Access Gang Customization in the Saints Hideout to change your gang style.

Last edited:
Whats everyone's gang style?

i went for sporty

i would have gone for body guards but having swat guys walk the streets would look a bit weird

I've just unlocked Bodyguards, I need to go to the hideout to enable it or something though?

Not froze at all for me. It has moments where it pauses for a second (seems to be when driving gets too hectic I think) but otherwise no issues, definately not locked my system up.

Back
Top Bottom