Roma fans Thread

Damn lo zio you love making some long ass post! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u're right mate. actually i'm sorry about my longests posts, but u know, if my english were better i could be more concise. one of the reasons why i like to visit this forum is that it allows me to improve my english ;)

Still a joy to read though.

thanks mate :D

u're right mate. actually i'm sorry about my longests posts, but u know, if my english were better i could be more concise. one of the reasons why i like to visit this forum is that it allows me to improve my english ;

the same here for me mate;) but keep doing your long post,always Very interesting to read Unlike some guys over here who keep writting always the same shit...

u're right mate. actually i'm sorry about my longests posts, but u know, if my english were better i could be more concise. one of the reasons why i like to visit this forum is that it allows me to improve my english ;)

No problem mate.

the same here for me mate;) but keep doing your long post,always Very interesting to read Unlike some guys over here who keep writting always the same shit...

:D
once again, thanks Alain and Stringer Bell:)

btw, guys, let's get back on topic.... i'm starting to get embarrassed by all theese compliments... and this is still a roma thread :)

maybe later i'll open a "lo zio appreciation thread"....:8):

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I bet your shit stinks like roses too. Three cheers for Lo Zio... Hip Hip... Horrayyyy, etc.

Your English is very good mate.

I wouldnt worry lo zio your posts are more concise than some of us English speakers that post here me included. :D

Long posts are not a bad thing, can sometimes be very insightful.

Last edited:
Yeah good game so far,and taddei is missing,couple of good chances for Roma (btw adriano is really poor:) )

not bad at all till now. good match, honestly i expected something more by inter, but it's not so bad as today i'm cheering for roma.
i'll never understand why mancini prefere adriano rather than cruz....... adriano involution is something unbeliavable :roll:

about roma, totti clearly needs some rest.... he's playing each week worst.

...wtf! ascoli - milan 2-4:shock:

5-2 honey lol ...
btw great show roma thanx alot hehehehe poor inter i'm so happy thanx alot guys
lo zio i bet your the best italian who speaks english in italy

Last edited:
good roma (not their best performance, btw) and very poor inter!:shock: didn't see inter playing so bad since inter - bayern last year.

inter penalty was a joke, clear diving by adri.

lo zio i bet your the best italian who speaks english in italy

well, this may b true....... if u consider that we italians are known as the worst english speaker in the world :lol:

Lo Zio, you're the best!

thanks Don, baciamo le mani :mrgreen:

Hahahahahhaha INTER...SFIGATI

i bet u had a nice day, Milanista! inter loosing for the first time and milan at +4 over palermo :mrgreen:

as a said before, goodbye champions league, palermo :(

Last edited:
lol .. poor inter i really so happy today am happy for mr.moratti hehehe guys i just noticed there isn't inter thread in here ..
@ zio well we are looking to the 3rd place now you can fight for the 4th and i believe they can fight for it remmeber
impossible is nothing lol

Last edited:
So;

We HAMMERED Roma 7-1 who beat Inter 3-1? Does that make Man United the best team in Italy too? :)

@ zio well we are looking to the 3rd place now you can fight for the 4th and i believe they can fight for it remmeber
impossible is nothing lol

well milan could still reach lazio, even if it's really hard...... but palermo, ehm :roll: .... looking at our next opponents (parma, roma and udinese), it's almost impossible :(

So;

We HAMMERED Roma 7-1 who beat Inter 3-1? Does that make Man United the best team in Italy too?

yep, i'd say that's true..... exactly as it's true that palermo is the best team in england......

west ham - palermo 0 - 1
palermo - west ham 3 - 0

west ham - man utd 1 - 0

:mrgreen:

So;

We HAMMERED Roma 7-1 who beat Inter 3-1? Does that make Man United the best team in Italy too? :)
here is the matches between milan and manu in champions ;)
8/5/1958 in semi's
manu 2 - 1 milan
16/5/1958
milan 4 - 0 manu :D
__
23/4/1969 in semi's
milan 2 - 0 manu
15/5/1969
manu 1 - 0 milan
__
23/2/2005
manu 0 - 1 milan
8/3/2005
milan 1 - 0 manu
>>> maybe i messed something but thats the history i believe that milan will do it agian it's like season 1989 inter won the league we won the champions \\:o/
@ zio lol good one ..well i know it's hard but there is hope like what di michele said

Last edited:
thanks guys:D
getting us back to the subject...

I'm really interested in what players we pick up over the summer. . . is it just me, or do we tend to go for incredibly young players? Any rumors about any individual players being transfered to Roma?

u're right Himawari, and there's a reason for it. Roma financial situation isn't good at all. Roma is a great, traditional and historic club, but it has never been "powerful" talking about money. of course they're richer than palermo or lazio or udinese, but their financial situation cannot be compared to juve or milan or inter.
moreover they've got a sort of "ethic financial code"; roma established a salary cap for contracts (2.000.000 euros) and till now, they always respected it (except totti's contract, i think).
so they can't afford big names or great stars, they have to look for new talents and go for them till they're not so expensive (like mancini).

about the rumours about newcoming players, at the moment the society is totally focused on some contracts renewals (chivu, mexes, mancini), which will probably be very expensive. at the moment theese players say they want to stay at rome, but we're talking about world class players, so it will be hard to hold them without violating their salary cap (real and barca are looking for chivu and mexes and inter is looking for mancini).
moreover they still have to buy the remaning 50% of pizarro from inter (roma wants to hold him, but inter will ask 6.5 millions to sell their 50%) and they still have to decide about the 50% of tavano and vucinic (about vucinic, roma will probably buy the remaning 50% by lecce, about tavano, he'll probably leave).

after solving all theese situations, roma will see what they can do with the remaining cash

Last edited:
well milan could still reach lazio, even if it's really hard...... but palermo, ehm :roll: .... looking at our next opponents (parma, roma and udinese), it's almost impossible :(

yep, i'd say that's true..... exactly as it's true that palermo is the best team in england......

west ham - palermo 0 - 1
palermo - west ham 3 - 0

west ham - man utd 1 - 0

hahahhaha! nice one! put el diego in his place!

west ham - palermo 0 - 1
palermo - west ham 3 - 0

west ham - man utd 1 - 0

Owned. :mryellow:

Very witty lo zio. You're smart and funny.

thanks guys :D

@ Ad16: did crouch really said that (your sig)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:
Indeed he did mate. I couldn't help but laugh when I heard him say it. And I've got to say it still makes me chuckle.

"throw the shapes in" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom