Roma fans Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serie A!? 2nd!? I rest my case, Serie A is corrupt and SHITE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

More pictures to follow . . . .

Then again its a shite CL this year, theres absoloutely no quality in the competition. PSV, Roma, Valencia, Inter, Real Madrid, Liverpool all shite.

I agree! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Serie A!? 2nd!? I rest my case, Serie A is corrupt and SHITE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

More pictures to follow . . . .

I agree! :lol:

your a gloryhunting TWAT of the highest order.

whats the fucking point in arguing all the time, im glad we are through, i hope liverpool qualify and im glad chelsea got through, christ sake stop arguing please

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I know when the jealous Antred is wound up - he resorts to 'twat'!

:lmao:

no mate your like a little kid. in and out of threads winding people up like a nob, grow up.

i mean posting HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH in the roma thread is pathetic, have some grace in your win.

whats the fucking point in arguing all the time, im glad we are through, i hope liverpool qualify and im glad chelsea got through, christ sake stop arguing please

sorry mate hes the worst type of fan. arrogant, cocky and looking to wind people up.

I wasnt aiming that last post at anybody in particular, just the general talk on these forums is your shit, no your shit, no your way more shit than we are lol, lets get on with each other, liverpool are in great form at this time of the season, i would sooner play chelsea in the final than liverpool cus liverpool would be a way tougher game

Unlucky last night Roma - we made you look like a Serie C team at times. The old men of Roma could simply not handle the pace of Ronaldo and our play was breathtaking at times.

Antred - you can call me a glory hunter all day, I know I'm not and that is all that matters. Lets stop the abuse because it is not fair on the other members and we will definately get banned. :)

giggs2ac5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought Totti and De Rossi played well, alot of the others didnt even show up, and the keeper, what a waste of time...

Considering Roma had the best defensive record of the teams left, no one expected that....

sorry mate hes the worst type of fan. arrogant, cocky and looking to wind people up.

He is clearly good at it though. :P

Best bit of advice has been said if you dont want to hear it dont reply.

Also did you expect anything else from Evo's own Anglo-Italian relations officer.

Last edited:

Also did you expect anything else from Evo's own Anglo-Italian relations officer.

yeah :) it is easier when your teams having a good season.

:lol: I love Cloud!

Where is Jake Huzuki now!? :lol:

you spelt my user name wrong :X. and i dont look at a football forum 24/7. so roma had a off day its just football and its was bad goalkeeping by doni who i have said for a long time is rubbish. i cant wait til Chelsea beat you for the Premiership and no i dont support Chelsea because im not a glory-hunter like u.

Whos that guy wearing the number 10 for Roma? Francesco Twatti? Eat your hearts out Romans! We,Manchunians own you!

:roll: :roll: :roll: well italy win tourments when was the last time england won it 40 years ago? and you still think that your a world class team?

Hahahaha Jake has to resort to "YOU ARE A GLORY HUNTER" because the world witnessed how crap & overrated Roma was on Wednesday night!

UNITED 7 - 1 ROMA!

there's nothing to be sad, guys. roma had a great season this year.
this team showed nice entertaining football. Spalletti showed how an italian (solid and balanced) team can be also creative and unpredictable.
just one freaky game can't erase 2 seasons of great football, and great achievements. tuesday night roma players were out of their mind, and it can happen, when your team is full of young unexperienced players and u're making your first step in the champions league quarters finals.... your first step in a glorious stadium like old trafford.
i'm almost sure that next year roma will do even better than this year...... and afterall, they were defeated by man utd, a great team... there's no shame in this ;)
if i were a roma supporter i would be proud of "my guys" :D

i saw many roma and man utd matches this year, and i can say that there's not a big gap between them (last match doesn't reflect the real gap).
u just need a few players more.... i mean, u just can't face a champion's league quarter final with rosi on the bench :mrgreen:

:roll: :roll: :roll: well italy win tourments when was the last time england won it 40 years ago? and you still think that your a world class team?

Yes we know England are shit. But this isnt about the national sides. Its about Man Utd and Roma.

there's nothing to be sad, guys. roma had a great season this year.
this team showed nice entertaining football. Spalletti showed how an italian (solid and balanced) team can be also creative and unpredictable.
just one freaky game can't erase 2 seasons of great football, and great achievements. tuesday night roma players were out of their mind, and it can happen, when your team is full of young unexperienced players and u're making your first step in the champions league quarters finals.... your first step in a glorious stadium like old trafford.
i'm almost sure that next year roma will do even better than this year...... and afterall, they were defeated by man utd, a great team... there's no shame in this ;)
if i were a roma supporter i would be proud of "my guys" :D

i saw many roma and man utd matches this year, and i can say that there's not a big gap between them (last match doesn't reflect the real gap).
u just need a few players more.... i mean, u just can't face a champion's league quarter final with rosi on the bench :mrgreen:

nice post :) I did read that roma are buying more players in the summer :)and why are anti-roma posters coming into the thread to start fights a bit sad if you ask me.

nice post :) I did read that roma are buying more players in the summer :)and why are anti-roma posters coming into the thread to start fights a bit sad if you ask me.

Take no notice amico, I echo exactly what Zio has said, with the squad Roma have, you have had a great season & i'm sure the Giollorossi will bounce back.

Keep the faith.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in what players we pick up over the summer. . . is it just me, or do we tend to go for incredibly young players? Any rumors about any individual players being transfered to Roma?

Without a doubt, Roma need strikers, look at what you had at your disposal a few seasons back, Montella,Cassano,Batistuta & other top players in their respective positions e.g. Candela,Cafu,Emerson along with the likes of Aldair. In my honest opinion, some of these class players never got replaced. I admit players like De Rossi Aquilani who unfortunately got injured at the start of the season have been a great hit with the roma faithful as they came through the youth system but Rosella Sensi needs to invest in the team to take them to another level.

I heard they are after Nicola Zigic off Santander, if he goes to Roma they will destroy all the teams in Serie A

Wow, he's so incredibly tall! Hopefully he can use his head, unlike a certain other striker of that hight :P

I think what we really need to get ready for, is the inevitable departure of of Totti, he's been great to us, but we need to stop depending on him, because he will be gone in 5 or so years, something we definitely need to brace for.

I couldn't agree more that we need some dedicated strikers, we're really missing Montella :(

Anyone know the Man United v Roma result on Tuesday night? I heard it was a close one?

;):lol:

Back
Top Bottom