Roma fans Thread

What the hell?! If those are really the correct details of this transfer (if I can even call it that) then I don't get it?! I'm confused.

Weird and complicated deal. I could understand if Barca had buy-back option but Roma have to pay MORE money a hefty $28M to KEEP him after 2 seasons and already $13M now? ! wtF?! This must be wrong!

And people said I was wrong when I moaned that United missed out on Strootman.

Roma are doing incredibly well! (and really helping my FIFA 14 Ultimate team, 3 In Forms already!)

And people said I was wrong when I moaned that United missed out on Strootman.

Roma are doing incredibly well! (and really helping my FIFA 14 Ultimate team, 3 In Forms already!)

fuck me. Now I'm pissed that we didn't get him. We ll probably let Roma boost his value stupendously and make an even more stupendous bid over the summer.

Roma yesterday had a lesser match wich resulted in their first point loss against Torino.
I hope this isn't the beginning of the end...

I wonder how the forehead (Gervinho) fares in Serie A. I saw he was wearing a headband, so I think he started making some right decisions :D

Jokes aside, I hope he does well there, really positive and hard working fella. Linking up with his old boss Rudy Garcia might have helped a lot too.

they're quality but they're not used to be where they are now. and most importantly they lack totti's influence atm. let's judge them come 6th of january when they face juve.

Back
Top Bottom