* Coheed and Cambria "A Favor House Atlantic"
* Coheed and Cambria "The Running Free"
* Phish "Wilson (live)"
* Shooter Jennings "Steady at the Wheel"
* TV on the Radio "Wolf Like Me"

Nothing I want again :(

YouTube - LEGO Rock Band - Trailer

rockband_drums.jpg

We've seen Paul's Höfner bass, John's Rickenbacker 325 guitar and George's Gretsch Duo Jet guitar. All that's missing is Ringo's drum kit. Until now.

Pictured is Ringo Starr's drums with classic black oyster pearl finish and Ludwig-branded Beatles kick drum head. This September, The Beatles: Rock Band will be rocking its way into living rooms with these fabulous looking pieces of pricey plastic. All that's missing are the mop-top wigs and screaming girls.

That kit looks awesome!

RB2 Tour Mode has gone rubbish now. All the good songs have been unlocked and the only ones unlocking now are shitty "RAR RAR RAR" shouting and smashing instruments as fast/loudly as they can.

I've reached that point in tour mode... Besides, I'm in that point were I make 100% in Medium difficulty, but I'm unable to even finish most of the songs in Difficult mode. I think there's a gap too big between Medium and Difficult. I would like to play songs at the same difficulty of Medium with orange notes and not having a completely different way to play the song, with a superior rate of notes per second and extra orange notes as it is right now. Too much for me, the game suddenly looses the fun factor. :R1

Last edited:
completely agree, im the same with world tour, i wish there was a way to either make it more complicated with 4 buttons, or ease in the orange button very simply - i literally dont have the co ordination to get back from the orange button to the other notes!

I haven't played Rock Band for aaaaages. May well give it a blast later today :)). The Franz Ferdinand tracks are quality.

I've reached that point in tour mode... Besides, I'm in that point were I make 100% in Medium difficulty, but I'm unable to even finish most of the songs in Difficult mode. I think there's a gap too big between Medium and Difficult. I would like to play songs at the same difficulty of Medium with orange notes and not having a completely different way to play the song, with a superior rate of notes per second and extra orange notes as it is right now. Too much for me, the game suddenly looses the fun factor. :R1

First and foremost learn and get used to using the index finger for both Green and Red.

You can either stretch your little finger over to his the right button, or it's easier to just slide your hand over to the next set of four buttons, with your first finger being on the red and little finger on orange.

I remember thinking I could do medium and I'd never be able to hit the orange buttons but it does come to you quicker than you might think. Stick to the warm-up songs and you'll soon get the hang of it.

Yeah that's right. I slide my hand all over the place, the key is knowing exactly what buttons you're covering at any one moment in the song. So you know that if an orange or red is coming up, you know what you have to move to hit it.

The problem is that you have to do this at a pace which is faster than medium difficulty. I wish it was possible to have an intermediate ddifuclty level betwenn Medium and Difficult, so you played orange notes at the pace of Medium difficulty. Only that!

Try playing songs like "Say It Aint So" and "Creep" on Hard, they're not much different to Medium.

Thanks for the advises. I already had tried slowing down, but something's wrong then, I want to enjoy the music as I play. I really really think there should be an intermediate difficulty level between Medium and the next one. Really.

Did I say really enough? Really?

:COAT:

"Rock Band: Green Day" ???

Billy-Joe let slip that they are doing a Rock Band 'game' (prob an AC/DC style disk addon).

Rumored listing already

Green Day - "American Idiot"
Green Day - "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
Green Day - "Brain Stew"
Green Day - "Hitchin' A Ride"
Green Day - "Holiday"
Green Day - "Jaded"
Green Day - "Letterbomb"
Green Day - "Longview"
Green Day - "Minority"
Green Day - "Nice Guys Finish Last"
Green Day - "She"
Green Day - "She's A Rebel"
Green Day - "St. Jimmy"
Green Day - "Walking Contradiction"
Green Day - "Welcome To Paradise"
Green Day - "Whatsername"
Green Day - "When I Come Around"

From someone who cracked an early release of the Rock Band Unplugged files.

Dont particularly like Green Day now days, but back in the day I did and that set list is pretty awesome... could be good!

Todays DLC:

HMX said:
Songs:
Evanescence - Bring Me to Life
Evanescence - Call Me When You’re Sober
Evanescence - Weight of the World
Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead
Spinal Tap - Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare
Spinal Tap - Saucy Jack
Spinal Tap - Warmer Than Hell

(All tracks are original master recordings)

One to miss methinks...

Evanescence will be getting bought :D

I'll check out the ST songs, I've heard they're pretty good.

Thanks for the advises. I already had tried slowing down, but something's wrong then, I want to enjoy the music as I play. I really really think there should be an intermediate difficulty level between Medium and the next one. Really.

Did I say really enough? Really?

:COAT:

Have you tried playing the bass instead?

Nice little session I had with Becanes and Mrs Becanes on World Tour the other night. I hadn't played in ages so I sucked a bit, still managed to get 100% on lead guitar for Hella Good though :)).

Back
Top Bottom