Rock Band Thread

Re: Rock Band 2

Becanes that was truly awesome!!! I was a guest drummer for Becanes' band for the night :)). Becanes on guitar, me on drums and Mrs Becanes on vocals! We rocked it :ROCK:.

:BAND:

HMX said:
The following tracks will launch exclusively through Rock Band Unplugged on the PSP system for a limited time before becoming downloadable content for the other platforms:

3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
AFI - "Miss Murder"
Alice in Chains - "Would?"
Audioslave - "Gasoline"
Black Tide - "Show Me the Way"
Blink 182 - "What's My Age Again"
Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
Jackson 5 - "ABC"
Tenacious D - "Rock Your Socks"
:PINKS:

Alice in Chains - "Would?"
Audioslave - "Gasoline"

OH.MY.GOD!

Would? in particular is one of my favourite songs of all time, NEVER get sick of hearing it - potential to be the best song in Rock Band!

Finally I bought Rock Band 2! Thanks to all the people that helped me when I asked between RB2 and GH.

I bought the game and 2 GH Guitars (the new ones) and me and my girlfriend started playing yesterday. The Tour mode (I play in spanish, I don't know if the exact word in the english version is Tour mode) is awesome by now! We spent (actually SHE spent) an hour customizing our group (The nappers) and artists. We play with two guitars (drums and voice are far too difficult for us) and we swap every song who plays the guitar and who plays the bass. We play on medium by now, we need some training. Yesterday my fingers were tired after 2 hours of playing. My girlfriend was dizzy too!

I like the track list and we plan on buying some of the songs in some weeks (particularly songs of the 80s when I was young...).

Having tried GH before, I really find RB to be way way better in terms of options, modes and presentation. It's all clear, nice and easy to understand and perform.

I will keep tracking our progress here now and then! Thanks to all!

OOOH JAY! You legend!!! We gotta get on it again :)). I'll even play your kind of "Metal/Grunge" songs if we can play together! Multiplayer on RB is awesome.

Why would you have RB1 again, didn't you export your songs to the HDD last time you had it?

I fucking hate the Pearl Jam - Ten album :CURSE:

The songs are just so difficult, I'll be doing alright on a mystery song set and it'll throw in a PJ song and it fucks me right up :LOL:

:LMAO: LMFAO Only Dags could moan about something he loves :DD.

Jay, are you going to buy Chinese Democracy? I might just buy the title track...

Becanes that was truly awesome!!! I was a guest drummer for Becanes' band for the night :)). Becanes on guitar, me on drums and Mrs Becanes on vocals! We rocked it :ROCK:.

:BAND:

Yeah Tim it was great. We will have to do that again real soon. Maybe this weekend. I think I have another 48 xbox live code for the Mrs. Becanes to use. And maybe we can add Jaygrim to our band. Oh by the way it's called "The Booties".

My missus and our mate came round last night and we were on Rock Band and had a blast. Also, I got the The Bachman-Turner Award which I've been after for a while :ROCK: :COOL:. It is awarded for maintaining deployed Overdrive for 90 seconds, and the song we got it on was Ballroom Blitz! I was on guitar, missus on vocals and our mate on drums!

LEGO Rock Band hits the road

Didn’t see this one coming did you? Hey, well neither did we! Here it comes anyhow – LEGO Rock Band, sure to be the most fun-filled music game ever dreamed of. From holiday 2009 families all around the world will be bringing the house down with party-time anthems. Your mission will be to Build a Band and Rock the Universe!

Yes in addition to the incredible multiplayer music experience that defines the Rock Band series, LEGO Rock Band introduces a fantastical career mode that catapults rock stars into another galaxy. Starting as a garage band playing local venues, your LEGO Rock Band will soon tour zany locations here on Earth before blasting off into the big beyond that’s bursting with amazing settings from the world of LEGO!

And, oh wow, you’ll be able to create your own likeness in LEGO mini-figures, plus road crew and cool rock’ n’ roll posse. You can also look forward to other unique LEGO-them twists to the usual Rock Band routine, but these are being kept secret for now. We can tell you today, however, that the new set list includes “Song 2” from Blur, “Kung Fu Fighting” by Carl Douglas, “The Final Countdown” by Europe, “Boys and Girls” from Good Charlotte and “So What” from Pink. Looking gooood!

Humour is going to play a major role in LEGO Rock Band for Xbox 360, and the creators of LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Batman have teamed up with Rock Band gurus Harmonix to make it all happen. Whatever you can imagine LEGO Rock Band to be, knowing these guys they’ve thought of all that and more besides.

LEGO Rock Band is coming to Xbox 360 this holiday, published by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment. Everyone in the family is going to love this, wait and see.

Oh dear.

Some good DLC next week.

Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
Allman Bros - Blue Sky
Allman Bros - Midnight Rider
Distillers - Drain the Blood
Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
Prong - Idealistic Types
Prong - The Banishment

Bold ones are the ones I'll get - Midnight Rider is an awesome edition!!!

YouTube - The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

Back
Top Bottom