PS3 Evo Web Online Community

I'll be around on Saturday and Sunday for a few games if anyone's available, mainly when the footy isn't on though.

Sunday is good for me mate, it will be a late one Saturday night as having a UFC, Poker night, and then the Cotto v Manny fight early hours of Saturday morning, but I'll be up for it Sunday.

i just played a ranked match online, didnt really pay attention which team my opponent had chosen and when we palyed i noticed that he had christiano ronaldo, aguero, robinho and lots of others star players in his team !!!!

HOW IST THAT POSSIBLE???

anyone knows?

They may have been using a ML team, if not then its certainly a worrying sign.

I don't think so, I've seen the option to load your ML team for use online but I haven't looked at it yet. I hope it isn't possible.

I don't think so, I've seen the option to load your ML team for use online but I haven't looked at it yet. I hope it isn't possible.

I actually look forward to the day we can all go head to head with ML Teams - it would be like the online Fantasy League / Tipping Comps on Steroids!!!

Is everyone still interested in this?

I'm very interested but unfortunately online isn't stable, is it? Considering I only recently got a 16mb connection thinking that should make all my games lag-free but that wasn't the case. Not sure if its my problem or Konami's tbh.

I'm very interested but unfortunately online isn't stable, is it? Considering I only recently got a 16mb connection thinking that should make all my games lag-free but that wasn't the case. Not sure if its my problem or Konami's tbh.

I played 5 games online the night I mailed you Lami and 4 of the games were pretty much flawless, the other had a slight bit of button lag but was more than bearable, and we still had a good game.

Just wondering how a league would work in this community ? Is it possible for the league to be on-running so to speak and we can just log on and play whoever is online in the league, or would we have to play each fixture in order ?

You play whoever is online Jimmy, it doesn't have to be in order.

I haven't tried to play online for a couple of weeks, I'll try later on if I can and see how it is.

You play whoever is online Jimmy, it doesn't have to be in order.

I haven't tried to play online for a couple of weeks, I'll try later on if I can and see how it is.

Well that sounds perfect Tobi, we can then play as and when. The sooner we start this the better for me. I'm available to play tonight after 8pm and tomorrow if anyones free. :BOP:

Have to admit on-line play is pants for me, the lag is just unplayable.

So far I've played about 4 people and scored 2 og's with my keeper with it being so slow to react.

FD

Have to admit on-line play is pants for me, the lag is just unplayable.

So far I've played about 4 people and scored 2 og's with my keeper with it being so slow to react.

FD

What connection are you using Frank ? I must admit, online has been pretty much flawless for me overall so far. I do have a 20meg fibre optic connection though that probably helps.

I'm very keen to get a league started though, maybe a 10 man league, home and away ?

We could decide on which teams to use, ideally lesser teams or 2nd tier teams, then do some type of draw to allocate the teams fairly ?

We should at least try the connection speeds between us all. Myself and theCro have played some simply amazing games of pure football online with no issues whatsoever, well apart from when he beats me :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
I've made a new league (Evo Web - Season 1), 10 minutes halves, yellow Nike ball and home and away games.

I'm Sporting Lisbon.

I've made a new league (Evo Web - Season 1), 10 minutes halves, yellow Nike ball and home and away games.

I'm Sporting Lisbon.

Is this league inside your community Tobi ?

What restrictions are you having on the teams ?

Can I be Athletico Madrid for example ?

Can you make it 15 minute games as 10 minute games are over before you even start ?

The yellow Nike Ball is a good call though.

Yes.

You can be Athletico if you like, no restrictions.

I'll change it too 15 minutes (need a few minutes to delete and redo probably)

I'm online now if anyone wants some games.

Yes.

You can be Athletico if you like, no restrictions.

I'll change it too 15 minutes (need a few minutes to delete and redo probably)

I'm online now if anyone wants some games.

I'm at work today, but tomorrow is good for me to start the league campaign. We could do with getting at least 10 definate people onboard Tobi before we kick it off.

This is so called:
The Master League TRAP...
A player hosts a game and whatever you do once you join its point loss. Because the ML team is packed with anything you can imagine...It is also random condition and with Puyol/Terry/Fedinand/Carvalho this cheater has like 5-6 superstars for each position....
You cannot leave since you will lose 3-0. SO youre trapped in a match 99% lost.

. What's the password in case I need it or can someone add me manually. Thanks bros!

Nobody can add you manually, but the password is 999. ;)

Jimmy - 10mb, it's done me fine for PC and Wii and PS3 (well only really Rainbow Six Las Vegas) fine.

More than quick enough Frank, glad to hear you like Rainbow Vegas, maybe we could hook up sometime on PES and Vegas, my 2 favourite games, and not played Vegas 1 or 2 in a long while.

Whats your PS3 Id bud ?

Emm, I think it's just my username on here 'fd1972uk' LOL................... pretty sure it is.

Think it's Vegas 2 I have.

Played last night, kept on the English channel (although that's were I played before too) and got a decent game, won the game through default as the person I played (don't think I've played anyone who doesn't take Barcelona or R.Madrid) started scoring og's and it got cancelled.

FD

Emm, I think it's just my username on here 'fd1972uk' LOL................... pretty sure it is.

Think it's Vegas 2 I have.

Played last night, kept on the English channel (although that's were I played before too) and got a decent game, won the game through default as the person I played (don't think I've played anyone who doesn't take Barcelona or R.Madrid) started scoring og's and it got cancelled.

FD

I'll add you tonight bud. I'm up for some online action with lesser teams tonight if you fancy it ? I'll be ready to go from 8pm onwards. It's better to play within the Community, then we can change the time to 15 minutes and up the AI to Top Player.

Also, Lami, and theCro, it's an open invitation chaps. ;)

Okay mate, I'll not manage tonight unfortunately will be watching the footy tonight and be out. However I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

And I'm more than happy to play with lesser teams, as I want to try out different teams as I go, instead of having to battle against the usual crap of Madrid or Barcelona.

FD

I'll be available at 8pm for some games, league or exhibition.

Champions League will be playable online from tomorrow, its not clear yet whether we can do our own between us.

Back
Top Bottom