PS3 Evo Web Online Community

All stats are recorded in game, don't need to manually record anything.

I think he quoted the wrong post, I will lose my Jimmy games but everything is recorded automatically. Why the heck would we record things manually?

Man, played more Barca yesterday, 90%+ of guys online use Barca these days..what a frustrating experience.

There is an EPL league in place that Matt created, that'll be the first league that we have, hopefully the upcoming update will include on Champions League.

Not always, I often have flawless games, about 90% have no lag whatsoever, then again, Croatia has some of the best broadband in the world. My speeds are freakish.

My games have been fine for the most part, there was a few minutes vs Lami when we both had bad button lag but the second game eliminated that.

, I will lose my Jimmy games but everything is recorded automatically. Why the heck would we record things manually?

Our games are recorded in the Community Stats mate. We both got a draw for my penalty win, which seems fair. As for the lag, our connections were faultless, you could have been sat next to me as far as I was concerned bud.

Man I've begun to hate playing sprint and hope for luck noobs online. The only irritating bug in this game is that sprinters often pass 2-3 people magically, and sliding hardly helps. Neither does tight man marking most of the time. They pass, and sprint sprint sprint. Lose ball, repeat process.

This guy beat me 2-1 with 34% of the ball.

Man I've begun to hate playing sprint and hope for luck noobs online. The only irritating bug in this game is that sprinters often pass 2-3 people magically, and sliding hardly helps. Neither does tight man marking most of the time. They pass, and sprint sprint sprint. Lose ball, repeat process.

This guy beat me 2-1 with 34% of the ball.

Nightmare, not played these people yet to be fair. And I didnt even think your sprint button worked mate, you never used it anyway. You let the ball do the work, pure football, I like that. ;)

Anyone want a game at 6pm?

Message me on PSN tonight if you want some games.

Excuse my stupidity... but is there anyway to play a ranking match in a match room in the Community? Me and a mate played 3 games (he set up the match room) and our rankings did not go up or down.

If you can only affect ranking by Quick Match or match rooms in servers then that's poo cause I get lag from the random Quick Matches and at best sometimes I get lucky with less lag in random match rooms.

I think their all unranked in the community.

I'll be around on Saturday and Sunday for a few games if anyone's available, mainly when the footy isn't on though.

Pick any team in the EPL league and we go from there.

I think their all unranked in the community.

Okay, thanks - I have some lag free Aussie players in Community but most of the Quick Match vs Random players is bad Lag for me (probably great for the UK guys playing a lagging Aussie though...)

Other option is to meet one of those Aussies in a Match Room set as a ranking game on the Servers with a Password.

Back
Top Bottom