PS3 Evo Web Online Community

It looks like the servers are region locked :((

PS: Good game Jimmy.

Last edited:
Tobi, so sorry man that I couldn't play you last night. It does look like servers are region locked. This is Pathetic! Can anyone confirm if this is true or not ?? I'd like to play folks from EU instead of stupid USA and other South American countries that mainly focus on Real Madrid, Barca, Brazil and ManUTD. Pathetic.

So, again, is there any way to play someone from Europe, if I'm living in the states.

Thanks.

I checked the WENB forum, its been confirmed over there.

Tobi, so sorry man that I couldn't play you last night. It does look like servers are region locked. This is Pathetic! Can anyone confirm if this is true or not ?? I'd like to play folks from EU instead of stupid USA and other South American countries that mainly focus on Real Madrid, Barca, Brazil and ManUTD. Pathetic.

So, again, is there any way to play someone from Europe, if I'm living in the states.

Thanks.

haha europe is no different, run and gun, hope for the best noobs all over the show. No football, just pass to fast player, sprint and hope. Of 20 attacks, you're bound to nail one or two. Makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom