PS3 Evo Web Online Community

tobi

"Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose."
5 August 2005
Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
We've got 5/6 members so far and we need more, not sure what the limit is in game but all Evo Web members are welcome. PM me for the password.

When we get a good number we can start the EPL league that is already in place, the Champions League is just around the corner :COOL:

What do people think about doing some tournies via PES Rankings?

Last edited:
If you guys are interested in competing in a league have a look at this site.
[url]http://www.proevoeliteleagues.co.uk[/URL]
forum is here.
[url]http://peelcommunity.ipbfree.com[/URL]
It's all about fairplay and enjoying the game with abit of friendly banter and competition thrown in.

We'll see how this one goes first, cheers

I believe the maximum amount of people is 32 Tobi.

OK, makes sense considering the Champions League.

Jimmy your inbox is full, I'll add you on PSN soon.

I've already played friendlies with Billy and Urban. 1-2 secs lag :( Probably it is because I'm playing from a different continent. Played Matt the other day as well but outside community mode, before joining that is, and while there was lag but to me it was minimal and better than the other games I played.

Hopefully Konami come up with a fix soon. I really want to enjoy this. I can't see why I should face any lag considering I upped my connection to 16mb about 2 months ago... I mean, fgs, I was on a 1mb connection during the PES6 online days and had very minimal lag and games were very enjoyable.

To make things easier the password is 999

It wasn't there last time I checked but it will be eventually.

I couldn't find this last night, I put in Evo Web in the search and it came back with no results. Please can you tell me what I should put in the search field?

I'll add you on PSN maybe that will help, not sure what the others typed in to find it.

I'll add you on PSN maybe that will help, not sure what the others typed in to find it.

I just searched for your PSN name then there was an option to see all leagues/competitions etc you had created and there was the Evo Web Online community. Then joined and put in the password.

We've got 8 so far, when we get 10 we'll start the league.

I will like to join the community. I am hoping we have folks on the community that play the game the right way and not the win at all cost folks online. Using Messi to run the wings n cut in over n over again....

I just searched for your PSN name then there was an option to see all leagues/competitions etc you had created and there was the Evo Web Online community. Then joined and put in the password.

^ Tha'ts how you find it.

Sounds GREAT - but being an Aussie, on a different time Zone - how would league fixtures work? I mean when you're sleeping, I'm awake and vice versa... It could be hard to synch it.

I will like to join the community. I am hoping we have folks on the community that play the game the right way and not the win at all cost folks online. Using Messi to run the wings n cut in over n over again....

Tbh that is nothing compared to what I faced online. At 75 mins, the dude passed the ball to his defence and started knocking it around the back four. Tried to press and take it off him but couldn't do shit. I only managed to win it in stoppage time. Is that how football is supposed to be played?

Tbh that is nothing compared to what I faced online. At 75 mins, the dude passed the ball to his defence and started knocking it around the back four. Tried to press and take it off him but couldn't do shit. I only managed to win it in stoppage time. Is that how football is supposed to be played?

I searched for the Evo Web community last night but couldnt find it. I will search under Tobi's name tonight and register. I did play my first game online last night, beat a guy from France 2-0. There was a slight button lag as well, and he had a yellow connection. Nothing major, but still hampered my play a little.

I'll be online tonight at about 9pm if anyone from here fancies a game ?

Hi guys, I joined your Evo Web Community. Just logged on but you guys are asleep by the looks of it.

If I'm up late and you're up early (or the opposite) I'll give you a 1 on 1 game. Maybe too hard for me to synch up in a community league though.

If the community ever gets maxed out numbers wise and I am the only Australian that you never seem to play and someone else from the UK wants in bad then let me know and I can leave so that everyone's happy.

I noticed they have competitions starting 2/11/09 - the times down here are 4.00AM through to 12.00PM (Lunch) so I am guessing it's good for you guys (maybe they will randomize the start times so everyone in the world can play?)

Do you think having the UK (Region 2) Version of Pro Evo would influence that i.e. if I had the Australian version they would have different comps at local time...?

Back
Top Bottom