PS3 Evo Web Online Community

Question to you guys - I live in Japan and will be getting the Asia version Winning Eleven on ps3 when it comes out - is it compatible with PES?

Tbh that is nothing compared to what I faced online. At 75 mins, the dude passed the ball to his defence and started knocking it around the back four. Tried to press and take it off him but couldn't do shit. I only managed to win it in stoppage time. Is that how football is supposed to be played?

I played one dumbie as well who did exactly the same thing. I just dropped my pad on my sofa, i didn't even bother trying to chase him around. Some annoying pricks online for real.

I had another guy play me with Real Madrid and only thing he did was keep on using Ronaldo to run to the wings and whip in crosses upon crosses, or trying to cut in. Unfortunately for him, i hit him on the counter a goal. He got so mad and started scoring own goals.

I had another guy play me with Real Madrid and only thing he did was keep on using Ronaldo to run to the wings and whip in crosses upon crosses, or trying to cut in. Unfortunately for him, i hit him on the counter a goal. He got so mad and started scoring own goals.

I think I met the same guy. I was winning 2-0 when he started to put 2 own goals deliberately.

I played one dumbie as well who did exactly the same thing. I just dropped my pad on my sofa, i didn't even bother trying to chase him around. Some annoying pricks online for real.
I was going to do exactly the same thing man..

:LMAO:

Is this Evo Web community still open as I couldnt find it again last night and tried everything, including searching under Tobi's name ?

Can anybody help please ? I dont want to miss out on this league.

Its still open, not sure why you can't find it, would be a lot easier if we could send out invites.

I've already accepted it, hopefully that'll smooth things out for you.

EDIT: Is a final Saturday deadline OK with you guys?

Last edited:
I will join it soon, my PSN is fjnatteri (I think) LOL xD

There are a lot of stupid players in the online arena. I was played with Fiorentina last night. Lag is complicated, but for me it is far better than 2009/2008... more playable to say something...

Last edited:
You'll have to add me on PSN mate so that you can find it in game.

Toby, I'm new to PS3 and a bit of a retard :p

My PSN is satnik7, can you talk me through how to join? Is it in game or in the PS3 navigation menu? I have a kick ass connection so I should be ok to play against u guys.

Thanks

You have go online in game, go to join community, search for evo web and join, the password is 999.

I played Lami this morning (via the community section) and noticed that you can change the difficulty, no more Regular online!

I think it's about time we locked horns online mate, I'll add you tonight. Croatia v Turkey ? ;)

Dude no, don't want to get reminded of that game. Our football went downhill from there, we're a small country for a huge shock like that one.

Can't find this community...do a search for evo web, nothing comes up.

Class football Jimmy, two hilarious own goals. I gotta practice penalties BADLY!!

Ditto mate, that was football 101 from both teams. Really enjoyed that. Did you like all the tricks I've been working on ? :LOL:

There is a tutorial for penalties mate, have a look in there. They are fully manual and absolutely class once you learn the concept, you can put the ball anyway in the goal if you get everything right.

Look forward to some more games mate. ;)

P.S. Lavezzi nearly smashed that net clean through. :CONFUSE:

I know man, your tricks left me breaking ankles and hips off my defenders a few times. Most of them came off a charm..I can't pull any of them off, but I'll get there.

The first penalty I took, I actually picked a side but too little on the d-pad made it go straight. The others I thought, we'll, need more direction and I fluffed the lot :D

Will be online tonight guys for anybody interested in a game. Jimmy some nice games the other night.

It was a pleasure playing people who avoid the big teams

Will be online tonight guys for anybody interested in a game.Jimmy some nice games the other night.

It was a pleasure playing people who avoid the big teams

Yeah I enjoyed them bud, always nice to play people who understand the beautiful game.

Myself and TheCro played last night till 4am. :WOOT:

I was looking like this by the end .......

man-matchsticks-between_~622004.jpg

I have the girlfriend over tonight, worse luck. But I'll be on Sunday night if anyone's up for it.:BOP:

Are we ready for a Monday start?

PS: I probably won't be available on Tuesday due to a certain Call of Duty.

Back
Top Bottom