Portuguese Liga Sagres

Re: Portuguese betandwin.com Liga 2005/2006

Hello hello and a happy new 2006 for all!

The Liga is back again, lets check the last results:

Belenenses x Gil Vicente 0-2
Nacional da Madeira x Vit de Setúbal 2-2

Today next matches:

Marítimo-Académica
Naval-Penafiel
Sp. Braga-Sporting

Doping said:
Doesn't Moretto look too much like Ibrahimovic? :x

No but I think Manduca is very similar to Sheva. I would like to say... they look like twin brothers! ;)

manducaandsheva6jj.jpg

Last edited:

Porto won 1-0 in the Invicta Derby against Boavista with an excellent goal by Quaresma. this kid is quite a player. I super shot from a free kick to the side of the keeper.

Benfica won 2-0 against Paços de Ferreira, a deserved win no doubt.
Sporting on the other hand lost wiht justice against Braga 3-2. Two of Braga's goals were scored by Wender who only a few weeks ago was a Sporting player, how ironic! :lol:

Revan said:
Porto won 1-0 in the Invicta Derby against Boavista with an excellent goal by Quaresma. this kid is quite a player. I super shot from a free kick to the side of the keeper.

Benfica won 2-0 against Paços de Ferreira, a deserved win no doubt.
Sporting on the other hand lost wiht justice against Braga 3-2. Two of Braga's goals were scored by Wender who only a few weeks ago was a Sporting player, how ironic! :lol:

Porto was a bit lucky in the goal, the ball touched in the head of Zé Manel and tricked Carlos. BTW the referee stole a penalty kick for Boavista.

Talking about Benfica, what a great match of Simão, the captain is back! 2 passes' for goal and coundn't score a brilliat goal because of Peçanha. :)

Last edited:

It shaved his head. :lol:

There were penaltys for both sides actually, and Boavista did nothing more than 2 dangerous shots all game, comparing to Porto who are king of wasting goal chances.

Liedshow, THE DEPENATOR

Liedson__Sporting_L_191900a.jpg

A few ppl didn't understand why I considered completely ridiculous for Manure to loose against benfica. The awnser comes in numbers. A poor Sporting Cp in crisis trounced benfica today 1-3 at Luz, in a game that if benfica took 6 or 7 wouldn't surprise anyone. Not a single chance from benfica other than the penalty itself. Ridiculous.

It's cames again the Man who can't belive in the victory of Benfica against Man Utd, but I can't belive more with the lost of Sporting in their home against Halmstads from Sweden... :lol:

Temos alguns fans dos Setubal em Evo Web?

I ask because Wesley (my fav PES5 player so far) has gone there on loan from Alavés until the end of the season. You guys may remember him from Penafiel. Apparently he scored 14 goals for them last season. When he was at Penafiel, did he play more as a deep stiker or as an attacking midfielder? Let me know how he does as Setubal. :)

wesley.jpg

Até à vista

Porto tied 0-0 with Rio Ave.The distance against benfica is 4 points.
Pretty crap match, again, a coach that doesn't have a clue what he is doing, and of course Rio Ave decided to have 11 players defending. I'm surprised Helton didn't die of hipotermia.

Revan said:
Porto tied 0-0 with Rio Ave.The distance against benfica is 4 points.
Pretty crap match, again, a coach that doesn't have a clue what he is doing, and of course Rio Ave decided to have 11 players defending. I'm surprised Helton didn't die of hipotermia.

I Can't wait for Benfica Vs Porto. \\:o/

Revan, where you are from? Porto?

Ola,

looks like Penafiel are definetly heading for the drop after after a 5-0 defeat - they sold N'doye in the transfer window which can't have helped

6_31874.jpg

Maritimo won 3-0 too!

db

Pelintra said:
I Can't wait for Benfica Vs Porto. \\:o/

Revan, where you are from? Porto?

We should get our ass kicked. Not kidding, with a coach like ours. :'(

No, unfortunaly, i'm currently living in Madeira. Unfortunaly because I don't have much money I can only watch Porto twice a year on a stadium, when they come down here to play against Maritimo or Nacional. And this year I haven't managed to watch any of them because I couldn't spend at the time. and of course the bastards (Naciona/Maritimo) take the oportunity and raise the price of the tickets.

Btw do you like your coach?

db, do you have a endless suply of hot pics? :mrgreen:

Revan said:

No, unfortunaly, i'm currently living in Madeira. Unfortunaly because I don't have much money I can only watch Porto twice a year on a stadium, when they come down here to play against Maritimo or Nacional. And this year I haven't managed to watch any of them because I couldn't spend at the time. and of course the bastards (Naciona/Maritimo) take the oportunity and raise the price of the tickets.

Hi Revan,

Are you living in Funchal ? I'm not going back until the end of July unfortuantly, so I wont get to see any football either :(

What do you think of the island generally ? I assume you are from te mainland originally.

I'm afraid not mate, just lots of time spent on google etc.. when I probably should be working ;)

db

I wasn't even born in Madeira! :)
I am living in Funchal.
I came here when I was 5 if I remember correctly. I like the island, I just wish I could watch Porto games on the Dragon Stadium.

Last edited:

Revan said:

I live in Lisbon since I was born, I have spanish blood also.
In last years I never failled any game of Benfica in Luz stadium, and I go often to some away match's (this year I was in Dragão, Coimbra, Alvalade XXI) and I currently watch CF "Os Belenenses" matches in their stadium (I live near to Belém, in Alcântara, I Think you know it) 'cuz I've played in that club too when I was a child and I still love the club too. :mrgreen:

Revan,

If Porto get their ass kicked by a team like benfica it will be the 2nd joke of the season (the first were benfiFUN win at Antas). As it was proven this week benfica is this year a product of press and referees, nothing more. A game were benfica hadn't a single shot on goal. If you loose agains that with the team you have... well.. hide :).

A wallpaper for all benfica fans still recovering from THE DEPENATION DAY ;)

Moutinho is one of the best young players of Portugal.He can play in almost every position on the midfield,he´s very good in recovering balls,good in passing,and has an amazing atitude in the field.

Mauras, with a coach like ours... Adriaanse is a riddle. :\

Joao Moutinho is a great player. Very young who will surely be in a top european team in about 2 years. He is 19 or 20. not sure.

Mauras said:
Revan,

If Porto get their ass kicked by a team like benfica it will be the 2nd joke of the season (the first were benfiFUN win at Antas). As it was proven this week benfica is this year a product of press and referees, nothing more. A game were benfica hadn't a single shot on goal. If you loose agains that with the team you have... well.. hide :).

A wallpaper for all benfica fans still recovering from THE DEPENATION DAY ;)

The joke of the year is seeing all Sporting fans saying: "We can't win because of the motherfucker of the Referee!", but don't you remeber Sporting vs União de Leiria? That ball who entered on the goal of Ricardo and it wasn't a regular goal?
And maybe the 2nd joke of the year is seeing Sporting out of Europe by a modest Udinese and 17th classificated on sweedish league named by HALMSTADS.

5th place it's the best for your club don't ya?

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF PORTUGAL! Just don't mind it!

Pelintra
Sporting is a joke Pelintra. We are in a huge crisis and our team is a laughing stock.
Now I guess what I think about the anedocte benfica don't ya? :) A product of diners with refs and press hype. A joke, as proven last saturday. Never saw a game between the big 3 were one of the teams didn't have a single dangerous shot. Too ridiculous to be true.

Revan:
You're right, Adriaanse invents a bit (even more than KU-MEN) but Porto has a super team and who knows... maybe when that game comes Adriaanse is back at Holland.

About Moutinho:
A talented player but I think to tiny for international top soccer. And if you're tiny you have to be a Maradona or Zola to suceed. But he is class for Portugal level for sure. Not sure he will be a top class international due to his phisical specs. I believe Nani can become a better star in a few years.

Players can bulk up though. Many have who were too tiny and many will in future years as well.

Back
Top Bottom