Portuguese Liga Sagres

Re: Portuguese betandwin.com Liga 2005/2006

:lol: you can't stand each other!

Well the goals scored this weekend by the big three! :lmao:
Pepe offering a goal to sporting, an "weird" own goal by sporting(thank you;)) :lol: and a gift by Wenio(?) for Mantorras to score. :lol:

It wans´t Wenio(MF), it was another Brazilian CB (a stupid mistake, like Polga :roll:), Benfica deserved the win (didn´t play much, but their were better).

The day that you ill have more brain tham me...i il be dead!

Last edited:

Oh shut up already :/ That's enough...

So, what are your predictions on Braga's match tonight, everyone?

PS: You need to add Polga to the list Revan :lmao:

Last edited:

cucaspp said:
It wans´t Wenio(MF), it was another Brazilian CB (a stupid mistake, like Polga :roll:), Benfica deserved the win (didn´t play much, but their were better).

The day that you ill have more brain tham me...i il be dead!

So... you're dead...

Boa Noite chaps,

hey leave Wenio alone! :)

W%E9nio%20Oedit%20final.jpg

http://cigman.no.sapo.pt/CS%20Mar%EDtimo/W%E9nio%20Oedit%20final.jpg
The fella is a legend IRl & saved my ML career at Maritimo on PES4!

Seriously, do any of you guys know if he is likely to be on his way to one of the big 3 in January ?

After Leo Lima, Alan & Tonel I get the feeling that both he and Kanu won't be around too long :(

db

Doubt it. Porto has been buying players from Maritimo but not one proved to be anything out of the ordinary, including Pepe even though he is on the starting XI every week.

denirobob said:
Seriously, do any of you guys know if he is likely to be on his way to one of the big 3 in January ?

After Leo Lima, Alan & Tonel I get the feeling that both he and Kanu won't be around too long :(

db

Manduca (LFW) is also a god player, i will be glad to trade in it Wender!
Mancuso (form in Cruzeiro) underfull DMF. very young.

Maritimo as a "couple" (must of the team, agais´t Benfica payed it 8 ) brazilian lads that are quite god, form in clubs like Cruzeiro, Corinthians, Flamengo, etc...

Wenio is a underfull MDF lots of power and tecnic, Benfica an Sporting need a player like im. Benfica´s M.Fernandes is injurd, Beto sucks, they only have Petit. Sporting doesn´t have player like Wenio.

Last edited:

OMG!!! UNBEATEN VITÓRIA DE SETÚBAL (favourite club of José Mourinho, with Players haven't been played in last 6 mouths and have the best defense in Europe and 5th in the world) won today in Braga against Sporting de Braga for 0 - 1.

I'm shocked! :shock:

Pelintra said:
OMG!!! UNBEATEN VITÓRIA DE SETÚBAL (favourite club of José Mourinho, with Players haven't been played in last 6 mouths and have the best defense in Europe and 5th in the world) won today in Braga against Sporting de Braga for 0 - 1.

I'm shocked! :shock:

They already played their wages. The only one u have is wage in day, in the last 6 mouths, was the president :)...only in Portugal!
Setubal hav a nice team, made by some african player that came from the French League(and Lacome o is on lone from Monaco is injured)!

1 Porto 28 pts
2 Nacional 27 pts
3 Setubal 26 pts
4 Braga 24 pts
5 Sporting 24 pts
6 Benfica 22 pts
7 Boavista 22 pts

NICE
the next games il be great.

cucaspp, Pelintra, no offense but you 2 need to improve your english! ;)
Those 2 last posts were a little hard to understand.

;)

Revan said:
cucaspp, Pelintra, no offense but you 2 need to improve your english! ;)
Those 2 last posts were a little hard to understand.

;)

I'm trying to improving my english, I do my best, but I make some confusion with verbs in simple past.

Don't worry! :)

Anyways Ii wans't Wenio that gave a early xmans present, it was Walnei. I think! LOL

Anyways, the number of early xmas presents we have seen this weekend. :lol:
Pepe, Polga, Walnei, the goal that Belenenses scored against Nacional :lol:, the killer pass that Pedrinha (P.Ferreira) gave to Gaucho(Rio Ave), Nunes (Braga) killer pass to the Setubal forward. :lmao: Some goals this weekend.

Predictions for this week?

I think Benfica will take the win, with or without Miccoli, it might be hard but I believe that if we score early we have everything on our side.

Same goes for Sporting...

Porto might have a little tough match but still, but still they'll win...

Oh and...

:D WE'RE THROUGH! :D

Benfica - Boavista :I predict a tie here, but since SLB got through in the CL they might be moralized.
Nacional - Marítimo : Derby of the week. Most likely an Nacional win.
P. Ferreira - Sp. Braga :Braga should take the win.
Sporting - E. Amadora :Looking SCP current form, it's a a most likely win
U. Leiria - F.C. Porto :I can't say the result of this game, since there is a random factor called Adriaanse.

Last edited:

Sporting lost today against Estrela da Amadora at home by 0 - 1, Manu is the author of the goal. :lol:

airjoca said:
They were "Bruno Vale'ed"... :) Too bad he's a Porto player. But Manu is ours, and we should get him back...
I'm glad, Porto has 3 great GK's counting with him. :)

Anyways Porto won last night, a game with lot's of lucky goals (4). Porto won by 3-1. Although luck was on Porto side against Leiria, it was a more than deserved win for Porto, because it's a good punishment for a team that parked the bus infront fo goal.
First goal was by Leiria, after some luck the ball went right in front of Fabio Felicio that gave a good strike on the ball to left bottom corner. Baia couldn't get there. But instead of Porto becoming nervous, the effect of the goal was to wake the team. In the next 10 mins Porto scored the 1-1, owng goal by Laranjeiro, and the next minute Lisandro scored with a header after Costinha, UDL Goalkeeper, wasn't able to clear the ball. The second half was better, a more open game with Diego making a great match, and Assunção being a giant in Porto's midfield, managing single handedly to stop many of Leiria's attacks. 3rd goal came near the end by Diego, alone in front of goal had only to tuck it in.

Great goal from Fábio Felício.

Any preditions today for Benfica Vs Boavista?

I expect a win.

Matches this next weekened:
The two ends of the table meet, Porto(1st) vs. Penafiel(18th), should be a win for Porto, although Penafiel is most surely gonna park the bus in front of goal.

Next week big game. Benfica(5th) vs. Nacional da Madeira(2nd).
I hoping for a Nacional win here. Porto won 1-0 against them at their grounds.

Sporting gonna visit Naval ground, hard to know the outcome of this game when last week Sporting lost against Estrela da Amadora. Benfica went there and didn't win, 1-1 tie if not mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if Naval would get the win.
Porto already played against them, but at home, but won only by 3-2, a good match nevertheless.

I bet that Benfica will have an easy win. Benfica is playing great football and soon they will go up on the table, you will see. They are the best portuguese club right now and no one is playing like them in Portugal. Benfica defeated Man Utd, Porto was defeated by Artmedia. That could explain everything.

Artist said:
I bet that Benfica will have an easy win. Benfica is playing great football and soon they will go up on the table, you will see. They are the best portuguese club right now and no one is playing like them in Portugal. Benfica defeated Man Utd, Porto was defeated by Artmedia. That could explain everything.

best pt club?! well I guess that is subjective to the person who says it.
we draw 0-0 with artmedia. we lost the cl not because of that game.

well if you are the best why are you in fifth place?

Pelintra said:
Err... Porto was a bit unlucky.

Damm field!

yeah... the field. If it was Real Madrid or any of the big guns of europe i bet uefa wouldn't allow the game to take place. not even worthy of a 3rd division pitch.

Last edited:

when our fangroup travelled to guimaraes, they told us that the people were very nice.and the city was also beautiful.

i want to post this pic, very cute girl :)

Welcome Enerstito. Sure here in Portugal you can find a lot of kind people.

So the winter champion is FC Porto.

Last Results:
Sporting-Rio Ave 3-0
P. Ferreira-Marítimo 1-2
U. Leiria-Naval 2-1
Académica-Belenenses 0-1
Gil Vicente-Sp. Braga 2-1
V. Setúbal-Benfica 0-1
Boavista-Nacional 0-3
Penafiel-E. Amadora 0-1
V. Guimarães-FC Porto 0-2

1. FC Porto 37
2. Nacional 33
3. Benfica 31
4. Sporting 30
5. V. Setúbal 29
6. Sp. Braga 29
7. Boavista 23
8. U. Leiria 21
9. Marítimo 21
10. P. Ferreira 21
11. Rio Ave 20
12. Belenenses 20
13. E. Amadora 19
14. Académica 18
15. Gil Vicente 17
16. V. Guimarães14
17. Naval 11
18. Penafiel 7

Top scorers':
1st Nuno Gomes (Benfica) 12
2nd Meyong (Belenenses) 10
3rd Marcel (Académica) 9
4th Liedson (Sporting), André Pinto (Nacional) 8
6th Fábio (V. Setúbal) 6
7th Fary (Boavista), Deivid (Sporting), João Pinto, Alexandre Goulart (Boavista), Kanu (Marítimo), Gaúcho (Rio Ave), Lisandro López, Lucho González (FC Porto) 5

Next match's:
Nacional-V. Setúbal
Benfica-P. Ferreira
Marítimo-Académica
Belenenses-Gil Vicente
Sp. Braga-Sporting
Rio Ave-U. Leiria
Naval-Penafiel
E. Amadora-V. Guimarães
FC Porto-Boavista

SuperLiga back on 8th Junuary 2006

Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year to all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom