Portuguese Liga Sagres

Re: Portuguese betandwin.com Liga 2005/2006

Guimaraes vs Bolton Wanderers on C5 thursday, for the UK people here. :) Vitoria are doing very badly this season. Have they changed coach?

Professor Nutmeg said:
Guimaraes vs Bolton Wanderers on C5 thursday, for the UK people here. :) Vitoria are doing very badly this season. Have they changed coach?

Yeah, they had already changed.

Vitória in portuguese league is too bad, but in european competitions is strong.

Go Vitória!

Last edited:

Ah Proff youre joking!

I've been trying to catch that myself and taped Eurogoals only to find it had cut off the Spanish & Portuguese highlights!!

I totally forgot about FIVE :(

Maritimo won again btw 1-0 away at Belenenses, up to 9th now which is one hell of a jump!

db

Sorry to hear it Db.

Did anyone catch the Guimaraes - Bolton game? You really only needed to watch the last 5 minutes. The home side thought they'd won it with a late header - a good one too. But Vaz Té, rather poetically i think, scored the equaliser with his first touches. Another great goal too. I just knew he was going to score whn he received it.

Db, i thought you might appreciate this, but have you been following Channel 5's coverage of Bolton? Right before the KO you get Big Sam standing next to a monitor going through his team and his tactics. Quite amusing :mrgreen:

Only ones that can catch up are Porto. They only play tomorrow against Gil Vicente.I just hope Adriaanse doens't do anymore experiments. One might think it's still the pre season

Braga obviously don't like playing in Madeira, as Maritimo beat them 1-0 on their previous away game - must be the buttock clenching plane landing!!

Also, I could well be wrong, but very suprised to see both clubs playing at home on the same day as I thought they always ensured this didnt happen

db

Today we have derby in Luz.

Benfica Vs Belenenses

denirobob said:
Also, I could well be wrong, but very suprised to see both clubs playing at home on the same day as I thought they always ensured this didnt happen

db
No. The Nacional - Braga game was friday, and Maritimo - Boavista was saturday.

On a note, I'm shocked to see Vitoria de Setubal 5th place, when their players haven't been paid their salaries in the last 6 months.

Revan said:
No. The Nacional - Braga game was friday, and Maritimo - Boavista was saturday.

On a note, I'm shocked to see Vitoria de Setubal 5th place, when their players haven't been paid their salaries in the last 6 months.

Ola Revan,

ah thanks, that makes sense now.

6 months??! bloody hell, maybe they're playing for a move away like Meyong

db

Revan said:

This make me sad, but at the same time makes me happy, a club with players who haven't been paid their salaries in last 6 months, in 5th place with best defense is totally a record.

Last edited:

All I know if they don't get paid till january, Porto Benfica and Sporting are gonna have a field day in hiring players at no cost.

Anyways Porto won today in a very crappy match :( by 1-0 goal by Lucho in the first 30 seconds of the match :shock:
We are leading the league alongside Nacional.

Setubal have the 5th best defense of the world, I've read this in sports' newspaper "A'Bola".

FC Porto 1 Vs 4 Sporting?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Joke of the year, I will be great to see Sporting take in the ass.

Pelintra said:
FC Porto 1 Vs 4 Sporting?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Joke of the year, I will be great to see Sporting take in the ass.

The game was 1 - 1

Like must of Benfica fans you hare stupid!

FC Porto 1º 28 pts
Sporting 4ª 24 pts
Benfica ? ?

Em bom portugues...Vai mamar na 5ª pata do cavalo, lampião de merda!
Clube de atrasados mentais do caralho! São a merda de Portugal vcs!

cucaspp said:
The game was 1 - 1

Like must of Benfica fans you hare stupid!

FC Porto 1º 28 pts
Sporting 4ª 24 pts
Benfica ? ?

Em bom portugues...Vai mamar na 5ª pata do cavalo, lampião de merda!
Clube de atrasados mentais do caralho! São a merda de Portugal vcs!

Are we? Well, at least try and write that down in proper English.

And the portuguese written bullshit once again proves that sporting fans will always be jealous of Benfica, always angry, always cursing, simply because they can't face the truth that whatever they do, they will never, ever, ever reach the heights of Benfica.

Go curse at Alvalade WC please, Portugal's biggest toilet.

:lol:

oh well crap match I might add. Best thing was watching quaresma make the sporting defenders feel sorry for themselves. :p

One thing, Adriaanse is zero when it comes to tactics. what a disgrace.

After watching a game like Real x Barcelona, Quaresma is really the only exciting player to watch around here...

Revan said:
:lol:

oh well crap match I might add. Best thing was watching quaresma make the sporting defenders feel sorry for themselves. :p

One thing, Adriaanse is zero when it comes to tactics. what a disgrace.

I Think Quaresma sayed "sorry" to Wender and Polga. :lmao:

And Nani did the same to the Porto defence...

Pepe the new Secretário!

The bigest WC in Portugal, you Benfica have the bigest whore house in Portugal, nice red walls and mirror´s and player´s like Nuno Gomes, João "Maria Albertina" Pereira and the miget Simão!

Last edited:

Well, at least we won :)

Portugal's favorite african, Pedro Mantorras, got the job done...

Maritimo 0-1 Benfica :)

We're still 6th anyway, but "only" 6 points behind the 1st now...

Nacional lost to Belenenses 1-0, so what can happen now is either Braga wins and gets the 1st place (29 points) or they don't and remain 3rd.

Sp. Braga - V. Setubal (Today @ 20h45)

Last edited:

Professor Nutmeg said:
Pelintra, your sig looks kinda familiar :-k ;)

I loved you idea and I will make a blog with all about my team in masterleague. ;)

cucaspp said:
Spitfire/Pelintra 16 year´s old but...stupid for life

SPiTFiRE/Pelintra 17 year's old but... with more brain than cucaspp! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom