Portuguese Liga Sagres

Re: Portuguese betandwin.com Liga 2005/2006

Mauras said:
Revan,

If Porto get their ass kicked by a team like benfica it will be the 2nd joke of the season (the first were benfiFUN win at Antas). As it was proven this week benfica is this year a product of press and referees, nothing more. A game were benfica hadn't a single shot on goal. If you loose agains that with the team you have... well.. hide :).

A wallpaper for all benfica fans still recovering from THE DEPENATION DAY ;)

Mauras, do you have more wallpaper like that? Liedson goal´s / Sá Pinto sub and is reaction it Sporting fan´s?

Pelintra:
rennie.jpg

placard.5.jpg

Mauras, he is still young and can still bulk up. there alot of players out there who are small but have alot of strenght. He is already a proven player in Portugal, of course that to going to top european is a long way and might no even get there, but i believe the potential is there.

yep, maybe you guys are right, but i really think that with some extra height he would be super (although maybe less dinamic). Nevertheless Figo also started with the physique of a straw and became very strong (a whole summer in the gim when 19).

Cuca here you go :)

DEPENATOR

SÁ SEMPRE

I've been reading on A Bola that Porto midfielder Leandro Do Bomfim has had his Sao Paulo loan contract terminated and he's returning to Portugal.

Now my Portuguese is pretty rubbish, so i was just wondering if one of you guys could confirm this for me. Obrigado :)

STORY HERE

No, Leandro has just terminated his loan contract and will assign for Cruzeiro in a loan contract too. ;)

Is that the Leandro who used to play for PSV? I thought he was a huge talent, but he had mentality problems. How did he fare in Portugal?

Last edited:

Yes, Jooste that's him. As far as i know he hasn't made much of an impact at Porto and gets loaned out.

Thanks Pelintra, so he's going from Sao Paulo to Cruzeiro.

No, he's going from FC Porto to Cruzeiro on loan.

joostebrood, Co Adrianse never liked players like Leandro.

Pelintra said:
No, he's going from FC Porto to Cruzeiro on loan.

Yeah that's what i meant. I know he's a Porto player, but i'm guessing he went from Sao Paulo straight to Cruzeiro.
Essentially, he's going to Cruzeiro, lol.

Benfica signed a hell of a player! an argentinian called...

"NANDER LONE"

Mauras said:
Benfica signed a hell of a player! an argentinian called...

"NANDER LONE"

AH AH AH AH! What a funny post...

Sporting last year signed 3 players but I never seen them playing, they're chinese football players, Shau Taça, Shau Liga and Shau UEFA. :lmao:

Hey Pelintra, quick question. I know he's currently out on loan, but Hélio Roque in PES5 is a DMF. On a Portuguese website i've seen him labelled as extremo/avançado (winger?/striker) Which position does he normally play then? Thanks. :)

Professor Nutmeg said:
Hey Pelintra, quick question. I know he's currently out on loan, but Hélio Roque in PES5 is a DMF. On a Portuguese website i've seen him labelled as extremo/avançado (winger?/striker) Which position does he normally play then? Thanks. :)

Yeah that's right. He can play in winger (extremo) and striker (avançado). ;)

cucaspp he is not goofy.

Porto win 2-0 yesterday against Belenenses. Good game by Porto with a 334 formation with only a single centre back, two strikers, two wingers. A tactic nobody uses. Quite daring, but i'm afraid against benfica it will mean getting a couple of goals in. :\ but if we can score more! :)
A word for Adriano that scored for the first time for Porto, and twice. :D

Saturday Results:
V. Guimarães-Benfica, 2-0
Sporting-P. Ferreira, 3-0

After winning against Penafiel,Benfica lost once again.A bad result right before the game against Liverpool for the Champions League and the match against Porto is next week.Sporting is doing an excellent recovery and are now alone in second place.Porto will face Maritimo later tonight,without Quaresma and Pepe,two of the most important players of the squad.

1. FC Porto 48
2. Sporting 46
3. Benfica 43
4. Sp. Braga 41
5. Boavista 41

Re: Portuguese bwin.com Liga

Just needed some help from this thread. I've recently created Miguel Luis Veloso; in FM2006 he is CB, but in the Champions League he played DMF. Does he play any other positions? Cheers. :)

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Just needed some help from this thread. I've recently created Miguel Luis Veloso; in FM2006 he is CB, but in the Champions League he played DMF. Does he play any other positions? Cheers. :)

LB as well.

I guess Miccoli is on loan from Juventus until the end of this season. Then, I hope we can buy him because he is really a great player and is in such a great shape these days... :D

Today is the big day, I can't wait to watch Sporting Vs Porto. I expect a draw, but I would like see Sporting winning Porto. The First Boxe round starts now!

Next Week: FC Porto vs SL Benfica, the classic of the classics! :D

Back
Top Bottom