Portuguese Liga Sagres

Re: Portuguese bwin.com Liga

Sporting Lisbon 1 - 1 FCPorto.
Scorers: Yannick Djalo, at the end of the first half, for Sporting and Ricardo Quaresma, at the beggining of the second half, for Porto.
Not really a great game to be honest. Oh yeah Ricardo's blunder was sweet. :mrgreen:

Next week the big game. FCPorto vs SL Benfica.

SPiTFiRE, too bad Miccoli lost his head, he was needed for the next match.
BTW the referee was sh*t.

That's normal from a (FC Porto) referee, always fucking Benfica. :mrgreen:

I hope Mi-Mi-Miccoli returns against Porto, the red card was totally unfair.

With or without Miccoli I believe we will beat Porto next week at Dragão... :D

About Benfica - Estrela Amadora, not much to say besides there were 15 yellow cards, 3 red cards and the referee is a cunt. :lol:

About Sporting - Porto, just one thing: Ricardo has to learn that when he decides to get out of the goal he must take the ball out of there. :mrgreen:

For Mauras with love:

bentotq2.jpg

:mrgreen:

1 game less, 3 Points less, if we win Porto I will start singing... "Ninguém pára o Benfica allez oh!"

:D

You know, the problem is that it isn't the first time your players loose their head and get yellows and reds. Happening quite often this year on your end.

Still besides rivalry, this game will only mean 3 points. Too soon.

Miccoli didn't lose his head. The referee did.

His first yellow came after a wrong offside decision, suposedly for Miccoli continuing the play after the whistle. Problem is, the referee took ages to blow the whistle and Miccoli passed the ball to Nuno Gomes like, 1 sec after the whistle. Yellow card. Yeah right.

The 2nd is just as bad, Miccoli gets kicked and shoved to the ground, gets up angry at his opponent, waving his arms like "what the fuck?", and bam, another yellow. Just so that he doesn't play against Porto.

MAKES ME SICK!

wohooo.
Porto wins Benfica. 3-2. Excellent game.
Postiga, Quaresma (:) awesome goal) and Bruno Moraes.
Katsouranis and Nuno Gomes for Benfica.

btw a very correct game from both sides. thumbs up for that.

Last edited:

Well, to me the right result would be a draw, but sadly Bruno Moraes scored in the last minute... :cry:
Anyway, it was definitely a great match and Quaresma's goal is fuckin' brilliant! :shock:

And I must say something about both teams' players. They were so correct with each other and showed so much respect that Benfica and Porto's presidents and directors really have something to learn from the players... :roll:

Celtic is next. :)

Fuck... this league is killing me, so many (quality) goals!

WTH? Great match Beira-Mar vs Sporting (3-3), great match FC Porto vs Benfica (3-2) with an amazing performance but the draw would be right too because Benfica played nice in the 2nd half, and the twit of Fernando Santos only made one substution, we could draw the game and would be a fair result.

Anyway congratulations FC Porto, next time you won't be so lucky at Inferno da Luz! ;)

Yeah, that goal...

He was really determined to get it in, but it seemed that after that he felt like his job was done.

I enjoyed our comeback, but then... Defence = pooperz

IMO you have the 2 e 3rd best CB's in the league, Pepe being nº1 :), although it doesn't mean shit cause last year we only used 1 CB and had the best defence anyway. lol

I know, Luisão's great 1 on 1, but sometimes he just lets others get ahead of him like he doesn't even try.

Also Anderson, man that guy could make such amazing cuts, as well as shitting the whole game with the worst mistake. I'm sad he hasn't been good this season, on the first matches he played, that's why he's bench now.

R. Rocha is probably the most consistent, but on the 3rd goal, wtf?

Yes, Pepe's great. Took his time to get there though.

Thoughts for today?

I say 3-1 for us :)

Sporting 0 - 2 Benfica (Ricardo Rocha 3'; Simão 39')

Where are you Mauras (and your fucking shameful team)? :lol: What a football game show, now we're ready for beat Man Utd. :D

Back
Top Bottom