Player blacklist for Xbox Live

FOEHAMMER (man u fan says it all really)

we had a really good game he was 2-1 up in the 85th minute then i equalised
and then scored another in stoppage time, he quit as soon as the ball hit the back of the net.

tag: shark wild He beat me first game 3-2 2nd game i went 3-0 up then he quit....

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Alexterieurrr to the list...

I was 3-1 up and he disconnected...

I don't think he can use being French as an excuse for being an ignorant cheat....

THE 3 LUNDINHOS - We have an AMAZINGLY even match, comes down to last touch of the ball where I score, the fucking prick quits on his kickoff before the match ends, I hope the individual dies.

I was 3-0 up in the 90th minute just against "belac one". He quit! He's on my xbox friends list as well, no idea how he got there! :(

Chelsea Inc, disconnected at 72mins when i was 4-0 up, its more annoying as he got lucky in the previous game and beat me(dodgy penalty), yet i didnt disconnect.

i just played a male/female called"DARKL1GHT",i was 3-0 up in the 1st game and he came back to lose 3-2 so we played again and i was winning 3-0 in the 1st half and the f*$&er quit out!!

Trebal

he quit when i was 2-0 up at about 40mins into 1st half

also YerDad he quit when i scored in last min to make it 3-2

Last edited:
GHETTO WOOKIE
SSCHBADTRIP
BEAKZ.

All 3 quit when they were getting beat on their own host :applause: and when i decide to go to optimatch again. yep u guessed it they r hosting again within 5 secs, DAMN n00bs.

Gamertag-ThA LeGaCy
Matches-28, WINS-21, DRAWS-4 LOSSES-3

Also i think we r entitled to quit sometimes if the game is very laggy but in most cases its perfectly playable and sometimes its near perfect. I also feel there is no shame in losing so why quit? cos at the end of the day we all have bad days and im sure u have all had them, its part of human nature. DAMMIT!! ppl lets just get on with it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My opponent was Brazil (as always -.-) and I was Sweden, he quit in the second half right after I did the 2-0 goal.

Quitter: roz2000

This is getting so damn frustrating now! this is about the tenth person whos quit while i've been ahead. Played twice, first game he scored in the last minute and won, this was after i sportingly gave him the ball back after he stopped playing for about ten seconds. Second game i was 3-0 up into the second half.... quit out 10 minutes left!!! sorry for the rant but am getting so sick of this! Stay away from Major L !!!

Any of u guys ever played G3NOCIDE, hes a good player and tactical and very patient. I was playing him on his host first game i felt he got a bit lucky and he won 3-1, 2nd game we Drew 1-1 but on the 3rd game i was finally getting my revenge for the earlier defeat and was outclassing him, so i was through in goal to go 3-0 up he quits. I mean i thought just out of respect he wouldnt quit considering i didnt quit when i was losing but NOOOO this n00b just couldnt resist it purely cos he was outclassed. I just want to make sure u all know about this fool!!!!

i have had folk quit when they are winning ! also has anyone had the screen go black and crash ive had this tons of times its pissing me right off
and the people who dont talk on live
maybe cause thats there using the adapter i dont know but konami need to fix this bug
also had it crash during the replays of incidents this shit

ps2 adapter for monkeys and lame players who cant adjust to the new xbox pad s
use and play on a level playing field Real men dont use adapters!!!!!!!!!!!

SlySi 2005

Quit after 30 mins when he wasnt getting any joy.

Dont these people understand that the way you become better players is to play AGAINST better players???

Hi everyone.

Played a cpl of people who I cant remember last night and was having real issues with my connection. I had to turn off my whole system twice and consequently got cut out of 2 games. Both were 0-0 and quite early on. I apologise if any of you guys were playing me. Probs are now sorted so that wont be happening again, I was quite embarassed as I dont want to be labelled a quitter.

I did get a few games in and Gold3n Hunt3r quit on me in the 89th minute when I was 2-0 up. We had a 1-1 before that so he was just a sore loser.

GT: Gold3n Hunt3r

A new member for the hall of w@nk.. i mean shame
codemetropolis
He quit after about 60 minutes i had just gone 2 -0 up after a sublime scissor kick , i guess he felt he was on a hiding to nothing

I think until konami release this new patch to fix the lagg etc. i think we should just blacklist ppl that quit on their own host unless they tell u its not laggy when playing on yours :)

tbh it easy to see if people are quitting due to lag or due to being sore losers - it all depends on the score and the time

i have quit games due to lag but always try and do so before 10-15 mins of the match has been played

Back
Top Bottom