Player blacklist for Xbox Live

wawa2283 quit on me in the second half of extra time, I was winning 2-1... to be fair he scored a silly own goal (passed back to keeper and keeper ran past it) no excuse for leaving though.

add team jones. lame ass quit on me after i was 3-0 up in injury time at the end. i actually stopped myself from scoring twice more just incase he quit. he started taking it keeper out and messing about then quit about 3 seconds from the end. fruit

clarke 2069 was another, though fair play to him he took about 4 solid 4-0, beatings then quit in the final game after i made it 5-0.

if it helps one person it's good, but don't play

bupton

Not only will he just try and run through your defence with one player all the time, but he quits at the 89th minute. Was 4-0 to me as well. Just when you think you are getting a game it happens.

Beat someone 6-0 yesterday and they stayed on. Fair play to you.

Just had another one - sKott silver. He beat me on penalties( my first loss :( ) then requested a rematch. I went 4-0 up and he quit. Angers me cos he not only wrecked my unbeaten run but couldn't take it that I was better than him overall.

Holmesy

I was 6-0 up in 56th min and he quit. To register some wins maybe it's better not try and humilate your opponents ;)

issaddict said:
So if anyone wants a gteed game please add me - i don't even mind putting up with the lag as I just enjoy playing the game.

Cheers

Moreno1970
I'm sending you a friends request now mate. I'll be on later tonight. If it lags up we can just switch host for each game.

XBX237: Invited me on to his friend list for some reason, I had a really laggy game with him, went 2-0 with a minute to go and he quit.

GINO SG 7: Ranked 19th at the moment, he hosted a little laggy. I went 1-0 with 10 minutes to go and he quit

:(

timedwins7 said:
I'm sending you a friends request now mate. I'll be on later tonight. If it lags up we can just switch host for each game.

cool mate - next time we are both online ill give you a game.....

PGRacer quit when I was 4-2 up with 15 mins left.

For some reason he couldn't hear me, but I could hear him. Scored my fourth, he complained about my 4 goals being crap, and fucked off.

Ki99 said:
XBX237: Invited me on to his friend list for some reason, I had a really laggy game with him, went 2-0 with a minute to go and he quit.

GINO SG 7: Ranked 19th at the moment, he hosted a little laggy. I went 1-0 with 10 minutes to go and he quit

:(

why u think hes 19th, lots of games about 99/100 he quits

Played my first game online and nicostallion quit in the 89th min. He was 0-1 down.

Tucker B 2 JEDI

Was beating him 2-1 he disconnected in injury time whilst hosting, he beat me before that and couldnt take loosing I suppose, and yes, I do wanna smash his face in.

philhughes said:
Tucker B 2 JEDI

Was beating him 2-1 he disconnected in injury time whilst hosting, he beat me before that and couldnt take loosing I suppose, and yes, I do wanna smash his face in.

Didn't I play against you last night and won 3-2, or am I mistaken? ;)

Back
Top Bottom