Player blacklist for Xbox Live

Add badboy4life uk to that list i was 2-0 up with 2 mins to go and he quit i shoulda known by his name that he was probably some 14 year old chav but im still pissed all the same, quiters spoil this game.

Jabber said:
SpaciousOnfire

Quit becasue he/she was losin 4-0 b4 half time.

Tbh I thihk the any way we can stop this would be to play amongst ourselves more.

Theres gonna be too many of the pricks to keep up.

Too right mate. How many friends can you have on your XBOX list? I'm gonna add loads from here so I know I've only got quality to play against (or at least honest people - ha ha ha).

hitmanuk2k4 said:
TOO KNEE 1
Des Lynham
Bludnut

are all quitters in the face of defeat

Bludnut is a mate of mine spoke to him tonight and says he didnt quit any game.

Add baz1701 i was 4-0 up in the first half and he quit the game , Konami better sort this out as i almost scared to play my best as people keep quitting, thing is i honestly tried to take it easy with him.

here's me thinking there are decent people out there, have played 10 games with no 'quiters' then some little shit bag with the tag Jam10 goes and quits like a little bitch when he's losing 2-0 in the 85th minute

Jam10 you are a loser

seems the only way to get decent games on here is to play people in your friends lists, everyone else simply can't face losing

Avoid KickingMac

Played as Juve - he was Ac Milan. He was winning 3-2 at half time (he had a dodgy penalty- he shot, I tackled and he fell 2 seconds later over my leg) but I stormed back in the 2nd half making it 4-3 to me in the 87th minute and guess what? The prick disconneted - fuc wit :(

Even when I had lag I did not quit. I dont see the point in quiting just carry on playing try make the best of the situatioun. You wont win any prizes for being high in the ranks and it is only for a few days then the patch will be out and you can make up for the defeats then if you are any good :).

KOP_007 said:
What a piece of crap this loser was:

We had the best game ever, Barca vs Real, he went 1-0 with about 20 mins gone. I brought it level in the second half in about 70 minutes. The game was a real tense affair - DEEP, DEEP, DEEP into injury time I scored wih Larsson. He quit at kickoff (the kind that blows the full time ehistle right after kick off).

What a loser.

I'm sour and bitter with the whole thing now.

Worst thing was, he was a genuinly GOOD player.

moey1000 was his name.

HMMM - Just seen that this player is in Division 3 of the LIVE league. An Evo-Web member as well.

Last edited:
KOP_007 said:
What a piece of crap this loser was:

We had the best game ever, Barca vs Real, he went 1-0 with about 20 mins gone. I brought it level in the second half in about 70 minutes. The game was a real tense affair - DEEP, DEEP, DEEP into injury time I scored wih Larsson. He quit at kickoff (the kind that blows the full time ehistle right after kick off).

What a loser.

I'm sour and bitter with the whole thing now.

Worst thing was, he was a genuinly GOOD player.

moey1000 was his name.

I had a similar experience. Was playing a guy called wilaco who was probably the best player I've had yet. He went 1-0 up early on and I managed to pull one back straight away. It stayed 1-1 till stoppage time where I got the winner. He disconnected instantly. Utterly pathetic and to me, disrespectful. He had a high points tally too.

Ive just had 3 games in a row quit on me, i was winning all 3-0+

SpaciousOnFire
AK06
InceAray
Luigino

All these people quit on me when i was winning

Arseholes

flipping evertonian1878 is another quitter im 3-0 up after 68 mins he hits the post then quits, this is getting lame.

everything irie just quit in the 89th minute

This is a fucking joke, if nothing is done about this i wont continue to play

Konami HAVE to bring a patch out that punishes this

This is why I only play people on my Friends List, at least you know these guys are reliable

Got two more quitters.

Overlok, I was Sweden, he was Brazil, it was 1-0 to me and he quit in stoppage time.

Jeppie NL, I was Barcelona, he was Inter and he quit right after I did the 2-0 goal.

And another one:

Franko NL, I was winning with 4-0 with Man U and he was Arsenal, quit near the end of the second half.

I've made a list of every GT mentioned in this thread so I can print it out and have it next to be while playing, the ones that are CONFIRMED have been mentioned twice or more, remember though, some might have had genuine reasons for disconnecting, so be kind and fair. Hope you find it useful.

CONFIRMED QUITTERS

bigGENERAL NL - CONFIRMED
Bragolo - CONFIRMED
Butcher BEX - CONFIRMED
cml1974 - CONFIRMED
Hamzou – CONFIRMED
Kamel Shenmue - CONFIRMED
Maximus NL – CONFIRMED
No 1 Steve - CONFIRMED
Nodster- CONFIRMED
Milo NL - CONFIRMED
SpaciousOnfire – CONFIRMED
Tiliuss – CONFIRMED
Zlatan 1 - CONFIRMED

UNDER INVESTIGATION

AK06
Alias 986
AZZUMI
badboy4life
BAGOU
Barneo
baz1701
Beatlejohn
BlU3SiD3
Bottlenose
cyberete
Damped
DAVE THE RAVE
Deadly Pharoahe
Des Lynham
El Currelas
evertonian1878
Evil Xtreme
Franko NL
freddy 44
French Fog
Gnorkie007
GO700
Hunter Cooley
InceAray
Jam10
jejos
Jeppie NL
Johswiss
JonHIV
KAIWAI
KEANEO 16
KickingMac
lubbsy
Lucid MAD MURPH
Luigino
lusitano 10
Maddinger
Maiquel Yacson
MarZal
Master Bubu
Max Cratcher
Mc D33n
moey1000
MXonlineNL
Overlok
pes legend
Pinhead BE
raulsec
RINALDO
ScorpianOne
Shaka 24
skydave001
steverivers
Tand
the sweedes
TOO KNEE 1
Ultragames01
vamosandy
wilaco
Wondeboy
xercise
Zed007
zengin

I played 2 games earlier against someone called "Jay Jay Cupra 2".

First game I should have won but every shot for him went in, he beat me 3-2.

2nd game, i was 2-0 up. Had a penalty in the last 10 mins to make it 3-0 and he quit. Grrrr

CWright I disagree with you I was playing Yido he is a member from here and on my friends list, it was Inter vs Inter and I got my 4th goal to make it 4-0 on the 44th minute and he quit, he is in my division for goodness sake.

i don't understand why people can't take losing.

its a good way to learn from your mistakes and try to work out your opponents weaknesses.

everyone will get beaten now and again.

I have quitted one match but it was 0-0 I had possesion ans it was 10mins in, I only quit cause I got cramp and then Yidio wanted the match.

Was playing against cyberland 101.

Was winning 3-0 in about 2 minutes. They were great but freak goals, Madrid just came out on fire.

He quite before kicking off for the 4th goal.

Loser in every sense of the word.

is this a blacklist for evo-web members or just anyone?

'westside eminem' quit my game whilst i was bashing him 5-1.

Everyone - please add me as I never quit. I'd rather lose trying to win the game and have had some great games already that have been close and even gone down to the last minute.

I was losing yesterday 3-0 but came back to make it 3-2 at the final whistle and even though I lost, it was such a tense and exciting game that it made me try harder.

So if anyone wants a gteed game please add me - i don't even mind putting up with the lag as I just enjoy playing the game.

Cheers

Moreno1970

Back
Top Bottom