Player blacklist for Xbox Live

I was 1-0 up and he quit in stoppage time in the first half, shorlty after I had scored.

Gamertag: X Frodo 88

nono 12

was 5-0 up in second half and he quit at about 60/70 mins

there are some bad losers on this game and it does my head in when they quit

another 2 to the pile

Raggeddarkwolf quit when went 2-0 up

metallicamike quit when scored the 4th

Last edited:
NOZL

i was 4-1 up at 75 minutes and the plank quit.

I wish Konami would hurry up with this fecking patch.

Big boss chief.

3-0 up with 70 mins gone and he fucked off.

I think I'll start adding more people from here to my friends list. I want to play more folk, but I'm getting well sick of people quitting.

Dirty Bassa quit after I was pumping him 3-0!

Heeronexia!

Im not that good either!!!

I think at the end of the day there is nothing to stop anyone quitting, the stats are crap, and i have stopped moaning at people about quitting.

Just wait till the patch comes out, even though FIFA is cack compared, the online mode is a thousand times better

yea sort of the way i feel, ive got used to people quitting and now just laugh when they do, cause its always when they're getting beat. the rankings are full of wank anyway, they only reflect whos played the game the most. i had 5 quitters in a row last nite, they all had near double my points and couldnt take a beating. the quit because they were getting beat by me with a much lower ranking, due to lack of online play in comparison to themselves. i find it more amusing that they then have to cheat to look good in rankings, that are full of shit anyway.but at the end of the day i know the truth and so do they. after those 5 quitters i played 2 people with lower rankings who took the beating and didn't quit. i think it obvious in online that some people play pro evo like fuck and always have done, theyve got massive rankings cause theyve got nothing better to do, thought before online was available that they were pro evo kings,realise that they're nowhere near as good as they thought they were and quit when getting beat to preserve their false rankings. the word i like to use is bitches. now, i couldnt be arsed naming those quitters, because they know who they are and so do i.besides this thread is heading towards being a 30 pager.

Another one!

This one was quite hard to take.......

Had this guy (Dasure) on my Friends list for a couple of days, he won the majority of games between us, until today. We had a couple of close games, but in the last one I was winning 3-0 at half-time and he quit!. And he took me off his friends list!!!

Poor poor show mate!

Loser!

Out of interest, is anyone else leaving feedback (good or bad) for people?

Neo Sheva

you cabron de mierda!!!!!

Quit on me in 89 min i was 1-0 up and he couldn't get a shot in.

SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO QUIT!!!!!
I'M GETTING REALLY PEE'D OFF WITH ALL THE SAD OLE GEEKS OUT THERE WHO JUST QUIT AS THEY DON'T WANT TO MESS UP THEIR STATS!!!!!!!!

ONE GUY QUIT ON ME WHO HAD PLAYED 40, WON 40 LOST NONE!!!!! AND I WAS BEATING HIM AFTER JUST SCORING THE SECOND GOAL!!!!!

I LOST A GAME 7-1 YESTERDAY AND AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO ADMIT IT, I DID NOT QUIT! i PLUGGED AWAY AND GOT MY GOAL TO MAKE IT 4-1 BEFORE I MESSED UP, BUT I DIDN'T QUIT!!!!

SO PLEASE ADD ME IF YOU DO NOT QUIT.

CIRCLEFIRE just quit on me too!!!!! I just scored in 2nd half and he just disconected!!!!

just played someone with a double named gamertag - only remeber the MaFiA bit on it but I scored in 70 minute and in 85 min her quit!

Also played KOP_007 and HE DIDN'T QUIT - mind you he beat me 1-0 and it was a good game - my mic is broken so could not tell him!!!

issaddict said:
just played someone with a double named gamertag - only remeber the MaFiA bit on it but I scored in 70 minute and in 85 min her quit!

Also played KOP_007 and HE DIDN'T QUIT - mind you he beat me 1-0 and it was a good game - my mic is broken so could not tell him!!!

Yeah, I had it off for a game cos I was eating while playing previously, but I heard you say something, so I grabbed it, but it was too late....

Ricksen2 said:
Another one!

This one was quite hard to take.......

Had this guy (Dasure) on my Friends list for a couple of days, he won the majority of games between us, until today. We had a couple of close games, but in the last one I was winning 3-0 at half-time and he quit!. And he took me off his friends list!!!

Poor poor show mate!

Loser!

Out of interest, is anyone else leaving feedback (good or bad) for people?

Played that guy twice last night, and beat him twice, i think the secret is to make it a close game, seems when people don't think they have a chance they like to quit.

I've left bad feedback on quitters.

ads20 is another one.

Thought this one was a pretty poor show.

First game he won 3-0, did I quit? NO!

Rematch, I scored to take a 3-1 lead. Did he quit? YES!

Total loser!

A very worrying thing is in the last 2 days i have had two evo web members quit on me when they have been loosing 2-0 and not even have the decency to give a reason its happened before but a PM has followed but this is while at 0-0 but i won't name them but they know who they are. Not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom