Player blacklist for Xbox Live

JayD said:
A very worrying thing is in the last 2 days i have had two evo web members quit on me when they have been loosing 2-0 and not even have the decency to give a reason its happened before but a PM has followed but this is while at 0-0 but i won't name them but they know who they are. Not good at all.

Damn them both!!

JayD it'd simply be better to name them and give them the opportunity to defend themselves, otherwise it casts a shadow over honest players who would never quit as well as the fact people will play these two folk without realising they are potential cheaters, if that's what they are.

JayD mate, I didn't quit on you. Well, technically I did, but it was because of the lag I was getting. You were 2-0 up, and we had only played 10ish minutes and I couldn't carry on playing a whole game with the lag. Sorry mate.

While I'm here, another quitter:

I was 3-1 up with 10 mins left to play and he quit.

Gamertag: MARS44

Cos it was 2-0 and I'd be accused of cheating, I know I would be pissed if someone quit on me when I was 2 up. However next time I am quitting, I'd rather explain myself on here than endure that kind of game again.

Yeah, I know what you mean! I really wouldn't mind if I was 2-0 up and someone quit in the 10th min, as I'd know it must be lagging because they have quit so early.

Even the "quitters" wait until the last 30 mins max.

Yes no worries i have no problem as i know the probs with the lag , the stats mean nout to me but a PM would be nice to kill suspicions but like i said its all good hope to play you again soon with no lag ;)

BarmyMan - another sore loser.

I was Man Utd, he was Arsenal. He scored early on in the 2nd half with Henry - a nice lob over Carroll, and I equalised momentarily through van Nistelrooy. Then in about the 70th minute, I had a corner, which Rio Ferdinand headed in. He had a shot on the 90-minute mark that could've drawn it all level, but it went narrowly wide. As I took the goal kick (now in stoppage time) the child quit out of the match.

Why can't people just enjoy the game for what it is...A GAME!!!

BarmyMan shame on you!

schmurnan.

And another one!

C P BrutalBlood - I was winning 2-0 after 65 minutes and he quit just after the second goal.

Some people are so sad!

These 2 are the only 2 people I've played against so far who have quit.

schmurnan.

BTW if anyone ever wants a game, just send me a friend request - GamerTag: schmurnan.

Ninja Rinaldi quit on me when I was 3-1 up at half time after I previously beat him 5-3 on penalties in the previous match.

blacklist``some folks might hav tech problems or anything door bell fone, bad news called out to work

relax its soccer thats all

executioner wpk he scored an own goal to go 1 0 down in last 5 minutes and immediately quit

Yet another one! 5 - 0 and totally outplaying him, quit in the 70th!

stay away from: Hells Horseman

also: That Boy Carts

Last edited by a moderator:
matteomakaveli...

Or something like that. 0-0 at half time, which he spent mostly in his own half. 2 goals in 3 mins from myself and he quits the game after 55mins or so. Dreadful

Craig

Oh this is a good one! Read on...

He was Real Madrid and I was Chelsea, he went 3-0 up within 20mins and must've thought he was in for an easy cruise. However in the second half I battled back and Lampard scored a belter, then Lampard scored a deserved penalty. Then with 5 minutes left, he was trying to keep ball and Drogba managed to trap Casillas and tackle him to score and make it 3-3. Went to Golden Goal but no scorers, so to penalties.

I scored my first two out of three and he missed his first 3, after I scored my fourth to win, he quit! So it went all the way to penalties and then he quit! Wanker!

Gamertag: Sayerman

He said something about knowing "Stasman", so I dunno if he's on your friends list Stasman, but if he is I'd take him straight off! He also said about being in the ISSXtreme league or something?

Last edited:
Just had 6 peeps quit on me in a row can you bloody believe that 6! I really hope microsoft put into action all the cheating feedback responses that are being sent out and actually suspend the buggers like they say they will, this is getting stupid. Does anyone here know how many bad feedbacks a person needs to get before he's suspended?

Think they can get a million and it won't do a thing to be honest. The only thing I've heard is someone getting their mic muted online becaause of racist comments.

You think MS want to lose £40 of subscriber money?

FearfulMass

I went 2-1 up then he equalised for 2-2 I scored on 84. The cretin quits on a corner at injury time.

Right, no I don't mind it when people quit when it's obvioulsy a mismatch in talent i.e. 4/5-0 after 30 mins, but pricks like this are actually good at the game and just cry like girls when they lose.

Can you tell it's starting to really get on my nerves?

and... relax.

This is really pissing me off now. Just played jemay and i was winning 1-0 about 65 mins gone and he quit. The worst thing is HE WAS HOST.

This is getting really stupid i hope they release this patch soon, so that if you quit you auto lose. I've been playing people and scored two goals in say the first ten minutes and then handed them the ball and hope they'll score, just to keep them playing, of course this has backfired on me several times and i've lost because of it, not suprising really, its a very bad way to have to play.
This coupled with the fact that people like to quit on me when theyre losing, means that i have only about half the wins i should yet all the defeats.
Ahh well bugger the stats, i'm going to add ppl from here tonight and try and get some proper games in.

Bonessi said:
Think they can get a million and it won't do a thing to be honest. The only thing I've heard is someone getting their mic muted online becaause of racist comments.

You think MS want to lose £40 of subscriber money?

Yeah didnt think they'd actually do anything. Though they do say people will get suspended if they recieve enough bad feedback, though wouldnt have clue what the limit is to make this happen, could be a thousand bad feedbacks needed to be left b4 a suspension happens?!

http://www.xbox.com/zh-sg/live/about/features-feedback.htm

benny said:
This is getting really stupid i hope they release this patch soon, so that if you quit you auto lose. I've been playing people and scored two goals in say the first ten minutes and then handed them the ball and hope they'll score, just to keep them playing, of course this has backfired on me several times and i've lost because of it, not suprising really, its a very bad way to have to play.
This coupled with the fact that people like to quit on me when theyre losing, means that i have only about half the wins i should yet all the defeats.
Ahh well bugger the stats, i'm going to add ppl from here tonight and try and get some proper games in.

Hehehe - this made me laught cause I've donr thesame thing now......

I've also been winning games and worried that people might leave that I've let them score and bring the game back to within 0ne goal or even equalise so that they won't quit.

Some times it works and other times, they still leave!!!!

Come on Konami - we need a patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im getting so pissed off!!!!

90% of the time if im winning after 70 mins or so they quit!!

these people are twats!!

2 just did now:

1. jenxevil

2. OGM faucheuse

dont play em!!!

Back
Top Bottom