Player blacklist for Xbox Live

i take it all back. ..im a bawbag...permission kick me in face granted.... i guess i was just to trusting of people.

i got the game today and of the games ive won over half have quit.

maybe its cos i just got it and am at the bottom of the ranks getting matched up with these quitters cos they have no skill and are also low ranked.

anyway i did manage to play some sound blokes and have a few good games so its been worth it :)

and ive joined a league so that will have a ggod community

I have only one win recorded, played against some who played as Brazil, the rest are disconnections and one freeze up :( and couple losses

3 quitters today;

tag: Shaka 24 went 3-0 up quit on the 83rd min
tag: Hamzou went 2-0 up quit after scoring 2nd in 88th minute
tag Barneo went 4-1 up then quit in 80th min

I was inter v milan

As soon as I scored my third to make it 3-0 he quit.

Gamertag: Johswiss

Is anybody going to update the list by the way?

to add something positive, i won 12 and lost 12 games, hosted about one third of those and had no quitters except for that connection drop against Elite. i guess it's good to be mediocre. ;)

Another quitter,

I was inter again and was winning 2-0 with 20 mins left, just after I scored my 2nd goal he quit.

Gamertag: French Fog

lusitano 10
Quit as I was winning 1 0 in 2nd half and he was having trouble keeping up
Cheers

Alias 986 quit after i stuck in the 4th goal with 30mins remaining. man u 4-1 arsenal, bitch. quitters should have points deducted off them. its got to the point were i know straight away after the 1st or 2nd goal that im gonna thump the guy, but ive actually held back and kept the scoreline lower than it couldve been, just incase the other person quits on me because he got pissed off. does anyone know what effect giving players feedback has at all, in the live menu?? weres this feedback reflected??

SpaciousOnfire

Quit becasue he/she was losin 4-0 b4 half time.

Tbh I thihk the any way we can stop this would be to play amongst ourselves more.

Theres gonna be too many of the pricks to keep up.

Milo NL
Nodster
Lucid MAD MURPH

No doubt about it, quitters. In fact I dn't believe there are any disconnects, maybe only lag for the non-host, but all they have to do is send a message saying sorry, not that hard is it?

Beatlejohn quit out on me tosspot :D
and Gamestuff

Gamestuff also kept calling me a twat, i didn't speak to him but when i scored i asked why he had gone quiet :D

I score again he then quits

fucking asshole

Back
Top Bottom