Player blacklist for Xbox Live

El Currelas - typical quitter.

I was up 1:0 with 2min to go and he just left out...

Not that I know. I can be wrong but after a guy quitt out yesterday on me I got a loss for that (I was leading 3:1 with 15min to go).

Next on the list is "Maddinger" - He was up untill 75min, then I scored two goals and he just quitt out with 2min to go.

Konami has to patch this shit otherwise this will be no fun - where are all you guys playing straight?

here's another one : BlU3SiD3

This guy plays really nice , he was totally dominating the match , although it was 0-0 , i had 2 guys out ( red card ) and i scored a goal on 88th minute in counter-attack , the guy left the game and the result didnt count ...... so there's another one to blacklist!

Football isnt fair , just live with that blueside , dont act like a child

maybe we can open a topic for guys who are very nice if they play with you?

i had an opponent, his tag was balusky as far as i can remember.
i dominate the first match but he won, then we played 4 more matches.
i also won 7:0 but he didnt quit.respect!

Jumbo, it happens too often for it to be anything other than a case of being a bad loser. Last night I played some more, I have another couple of names to add, I'll get them later on. One guy I played like 4 matches with, won every single one and was humping him 5-0 in the final match, when the 5th goal went in he chucked it.

Come on guys, just think of who you accuse. You may damage persons who did have a real accidential disconnect!
I know Max Cratcher (alias HomerJ) and he certainly is NO cheater.

I agrewe with Han here....

What if its your connection that causes the game to lose connection and you think ist the other player? is that a possibility also?

The whole "people losing their connections" situation only seems to happen to those people who are losing, I think that alone says something about the number of sore losers who play on LIVE.

I believe that me, Classic, babs and Holio were complimented on our stickability even when we were getting humped on Halo on Friday night. The other team said that most people that got pasted like that wouldnt have stuck around

Well I shall play against Max again if possible, but it was very suspicious how he got 'disconnected' after conceding 2 quick goals in Silver Goal ET...

It's not my connection, because I was still signed in afterwards.

Well this isn't a final thing, we're merely putting people on the list who have dropped, and even then we have said that getting a confirmation (of subsequent drops) is what we need to know if one of these guys is truely a sore loser.

They're free to come in here and defend themselves and prove that they're not a dropper, this list just helps people in maybe avoiding that "open" game in the Live menu that looks tempting but might leave a sour taste in your mouth after you score your 3rd goal with 20mins to go and the bastard quits.

This sounds like Top Spin. I play agaisnt people who are ranked in the top 100 and on the few occasions I might actually win they disconect. No wonder their rate is 95%.
What is the point in going on line and quiting if you are losing? Where is the fun and competion in that?
I thought they programed it so that if someone did disconect the other person would win.

How does the game play on line and how does it play with the xbox controller? I dont know if I should go striaght on line or practice a bit with the controller.
My game tag is Tony 7

tony 7 said:
I thought they programed it so that if someone did disconect the other person would win.

they should have anyway

EA did with Fifa and also kept a record of how many times these people did drop out and you could easily avoid the quitters

Hey, it's Konami we're talking about here, why do some work when you can do a lazy port? They haven't even bothered updating teams either, so we're stuck playing online with Cannavaro at Inter, Zlatan at Ajax, etc until next friggin' Christmas.

I know, I know, it's online and that's the main thing, but it still smacks of complete laziness.

They haven't even updated the transfers?!?!

Thats unforgivable. I cant believe they haven't taken a day out of the two months since the close of the transfer window to actually move the players to their proper clubs (taking into account the game has probably been done for thelast 3-4 weeks).
We all knew Konami had a tendency to not do certain things, obvious things at that for whatever reason, but not updating player transfers that were completed at the end of August for a game released in the last week of Novemeber is criminal! Also then to not include downloadable content for roster updates (which was included from WE6:FE in Japan for PS2) is like a smack in the face.

I think I shall let them know my feelings in a nice email next week.

Pinhead BE

first game 1-1, second game I lost 1-0, third game in the second half I scored 2-0 an mister fucking asshole disconnected!!!

Please ignore this fucking Belg!!!!

Zlatan 1 = <-lamer

He stopped in the 20th minute after only being down 1-0.

This is really getting annoying!!!

Butcher BEX = <- Lamer

second one in a row!!!
i was leading 2-0 after only 13 minutes....hahahahaha
Butcher SUX is a better name for him...

once again this has to resolved by konami...it really sux to play this game LIVE with so many suckers.

Another quitter: MarZal , spanish guy quitted on 75th minute when i score the 2nd goal!

Good thing is I wont be winning often so there's no reason for people to quit on me.:p

"They haven't even updated the transfers?!?!

Thats unforgivable. I cant believe they haven't taken a day out of the two months since the close of the transfer window to actually move the players to their proper clubs (taking into account the game has probably been done for thelast 3-4 weeks).
We all knew Konami had a tendency to not do certain things, obvious things at that for whatever reason, but not updating player transfers that were completed at the end of August for a game released in the last week of Novemeber is criminal! Also then to not include downloadable content for roster updates (which was included from WE6:FE in Japan for PS2) is like a smack in the face.

I think I shall let them know my feelings in a nice email next week."

I think I read somewhere that Konami will release auto updates every so often, could have just been a rumour though.

Last edited:
What i always do before we start is say to the people if they are experiencing lag the 5 first minutes please quit the game. They all say yes.

However 2 persons just left the game when they were facing a 2-0 in 20 minutes, those names are bigGENERAL NL and Infamousknave. Both were higher than me on the ranklist.

I played a last game.. against someone which name starts with Gre. I was losing with 2-1 in the second half and then my mother turned off the main computer who gives the signal to the xbox ](*,) so .. GRE something .. sorry.. just add my gamertag and we will play it all over.. if you read this.

Greetz Pauche

here is one for the list

Gamertag : Deadly Pharoahe
score 4-0 for me
time 87 min
date 22-11-2004 time: 01.00 am

Pauche said:
However 2 persons just left the game when they were facing a 2-0 in 20 minutes, those names are bigGENERAL NL and Infamousknave. Both were higher than me on the ranklist.

I confirm bigGENERAL NL, he quitted on me too

Got another one : Mc D33n

He just quitted right after my second goal, quite obvious it wasn't a disconnection

i was really looking forward to getting this and playing on live but it seems so many people cannot take a defeat that it totally spoils the whole LIVE experience

i think the only way around this (for now) will be only play people who are from here or on your buddy lists, which is a shame but when its (FINALLY) released here hopefully a hell of a lot of people i 'know' playin regularly

Back
Top Bottom