Player blacklist for Xbox Live

No one is saying everyone who's on this 'list' is guilty, it's when the same names pop up over and over again you know to avoid that person. All this list does is show who drops out when losing, no point reporting people who are beating you then drop out, etc.

I was playing someone there, very tight match and with the score at 0-0 on the 70 minute mark he passed back to his GK, who promptly let the ball roll into his own net. Immediate disconnection, IMO that is pretty darn obvious that he's cheating.

Another one for the list then, ScorpianOne.

Oh yes, another thing happened to me this afternoon. I played a guy called 'Modena 46' twice, beating him 1-0 on Silver Goal then 3-0 in a rematch. At the end, he highlighted 'Play Again With Same Teams', but I wanted to leave the game so I pressed 'End Match'. He wouldn't move from play again, and instead of just going down to end match he bloody disconnected. I think the game counted it however, but it just shows the mentality of some folk.

Let's hope all these crashing and freezing problems are fixed soon with a patch, because it does seem that some people are being labled as cheaters unfairly. Like was said earlier in the thread, maybe a 3 strikes and your listed system is the best - or is that already in effect?

At least with the whole thing about the host having the better end of the stick can be applied to the evo-web league. Player who is designated as the Home team when the draw is done up will have the advantage in most cases as they should Host... and playing Away will prove difficult.

Only problem is I guess is that if we all play each player once in our divisions then that only gives some people eg. 7 home games and 6 away. in a div that has 14 peeps. And others would have 6 and 7.

Maybe the divisions should be made a little smaller and then you can play everyone home and away so that it is more fair (and realistic).

Ike said:
i think the same vice versa. quite laggy, but smooth overall. i had this 'smooth' lag more or less in every game i didn't host (about ten games), but against Elite it stuttered constantly throughout the whole game.

ok m8 it can happen that the xbox hanged :) But youve hosted 1 time and so did i but when i did you quit. I didnt know what happened ehe:( no matter now i know :) so give me a rematch soon!!! hahahahaa

if there is lots of lag, which makes the game unplayable then i would tell the person im playing with, regardless of the score, that im quitting and would see if they want a rematch. why should one person suffer with the lag and the other not, therfore one of the players has a clear advantage and will have more chance of winning. i couldnt stand playing a game with lag, especially not such a good game as pes4, where u need full control.

Talking about lag: Howmuch time does the gameserver need to find out if somebody disconnects?

Suppose it takes 30 seconds or so, your opponent may already have disconnected (because of severe lag, or so) and you in fact are playing against nobody for those 30 seconds. So you may score easily in that period.
After that the server tells you it has finally detected that the opponent has gone and you think he has disconnected because of the goal, which is NOT the case....
Howmany time has this happen....? Howmany players ar on our blacklist for this reason...?

Maybe you guys should emphasise quitters who were also hosting the game? That way they wouldn't be able to use the lag excuse.

It's starting to look to me that maybe this can't be fixed. Elite and Ike were both told that the other player disconnected. If this is true, then Live probably doesn't know who quit first. It also probably doesn't know the score or progress of the match untill players enter the post-match screen.

I don't know how Xbox patches work, but this looks like the kind of problem were Konami would have to have some foresight to be able to fix. Public displays of Konami foresight are few and far between. I suspect that each game reports the score to Live as it would to an offline Cup or MasterLeague. It might report the score at half time but nothing more. Then again, Konami might be able to change what is reported in the disconnect message.

Here's another one motherbitch

Gamertag : the sweedes
score 2-0 for me
time injury time
date 24-11-2004 15.30

greetz mini_d

just played the following....

Game Brasil vs Arsenal
Time 14:00
Time left 2 mins injury time
just about to put anoth one away when

DAVE THE RAVE (really rude and abnoxious scottish guy) quite game.

Score when quit 5-1 to me.

ClassicD said:
Jumbo, it happens too often for it to be anything other than a case of being a bad loser. Last night I played some more, I have another couple of names to add, I'll get them later on. One guy I played like 4 matches with, won every single one and was humping him 5-0 in the final match, when the 5th goal went in he chucked it.

I dont have my xbox pes yet but when i do get i will probably be pissed of if someone quits on me. hoever i would not go about accusing everybody that dropped from the game a "cheat"
sorry for using you as an example but look at what you just said.
If you played this guy 3 times in a row and won,and he never quit but on the 4th game he quits after you score your 5th goal?
Why would he play the first 3 game without quitting. And if he was planning on quitting the last game if he was getting beat then why wait till its 5-0?.

KONAMI are bringing out an update to srot out lag and connection issues?, maybe a lot of people dropping is there fault and this is how they are fixing it?

I have already seen lots of argument about this on all the forums of the varius pes websites and it achives nothing?....who cares if some noob quit on you?, why not just post the names of people who think there good and such., or people who freqent this forum?

It seems anybody can come here and just post any name they feel like and it will get put on the list and the pes community will dislike them forever.

What if im playing one time and i keep getting beat from this guy and he is to good for me ,i hate the bastard for being to good,so i come here and simply say he has quit on me a few times?

Do you see what im saying?. its just not valid.

justaBhoy said:
I dont have my xbox pes yet but when i do get i will probably be pissed of if someone quits on me. hoever i would not go about accusing everybody that dropped from the game a "cheat"
sorry for using you as an example but look at what you just said.
If you played this guy 3 times in a row and won,and he never quit but on the 4th game he quits after you score your 5th goal?
Why would he play the first 3 game without quitting. And if he was planning on quitting the last game if he was getting beat then why wait till its 5-0?.

KONAMI are bringing out an update to srot out lag and connection issues?, maybe a lot of people dropping is there fault and this is how they are fixing it?

I have already seen lots of argument about this on all the forums of the varius pes websites and it achives nothing?....who cares if some noob quit on you?, why not just post the names of people who think there good and such., or people who freqent this forum?

It seems anybody can come here and just post any name they feel like and it will get put on the list and the pes community will dislike them forever.

What if im playing one time and i keep getting beat from this guy and he is to good for me ,i hate the bastard for being to good,so i come here and simply say he has quit on me a few times?

Do you see what im saying?. its just not valid.

that's why we tell it when we have a doubt, so that other people can confirm or not if the guy quit on them too...

Alien_ said:
that's why we tell it when we have a doubt, so that other people can confirm or not if the guy quit on them too...
Exactly, I never said he was "definitely a cheat", but all disconnects are reported here so they can be confirmed or not.

btw, the other games he played were far closer, this last game he was being totally shagged, it was 5-0 before HT. I'm not saying it doesn't happen accidentally, but when someone quits immediately after losing a goal it's suspicious.

i just played a game against X iCe Gladiator and he quit in the 81st minute cos i was 3-0 up.
what a loser.

add him to the list please mods.

freddy 44. I scored my 4th at 79 minutes to make it 4-0. Straight after kick off he'd quit.

came from 3-0 behind to 5-3 guy quit in stoppage time...

gamertag: Kamel Shenmue

Last edited by a moderator:
moey1000 said:
came from 3-0 behind to 5-3 guy quit in stoppage time...

gamertag: Kamel Shenmue

Just played him,he was 2-1 up i made it 3-2 and in stoppage time,he quit.how harsh,wanker.

Back
Top Bottom