PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bild018-hml.jpg

Two guys played a PES6 game during halftime in Råsunda(Sweden). It was during the match between Djurgården and AIK.

These new screens have convinced me im right to buy this in October So I think I will do :) plus if it plays a good game like WE10 then ill be happy with that.

DJ

Wow,Those pics make the game look freeking magic.

Is it me,or has a lot of graphical changes happened since we first seen the early pics???

Just bought mine.£39.

I wish I could steal Adam Sandlers remote,and fast forward a month,lol !!!

I had that initial thought but then again we only saw what was recorded off of a camcorder or camera so some of the definition would have been lost. The graphics are ok and nice in places I like the boots and the ball but im sure in 2 PES's time it will look awesome like FIFA 07 currently does!

DJ

I think this is looking really good now, the only negative issue I have with the graphics is, is it me or does everyone look like they are wearing size 15 boots?

djdoc360 said:
I had that initial thought but then again we only saw what was recorded off of a camcorder or camera so some of the definition would have been lost.
DJ

True.

Loving the simple things like the goalposts,grass textures,nets.

This game is going to kick arse mate,I just have a good feeling about this at the moment.

8)

2006 could be a golden year... not just for the italian national team but for us Football Games lovers! PES6 and FIFA 07 are shaping up to be great on the Xbox 360!!

DJ

Yep looks no where near as good as that first shot we know that. But im sure in time it will do. Like a couple of PES's down the line.

DJ

julien said:
9c02aba1488f8d2f89f065dbb74e92d0.jpg

thats xbox360 for me. thats pes6 nextgen for me.

10077.jpg

but now we have this. somehow reminds me of iss on early gamecube back in the days...

adriano's inter shirt looks untucked in the pic at the top...

i AM convinced this will be a fantastic game, i've not been dissapointed with any pro evo game to date. roll on the end of october!!

si

sikersh said:
adriano's inter shirt looks untucked in the pic at the top...

i AM convinced this will be a fantastic game, i've not been dissapointed with any pro evo game to date. roll on the end of october!!

si

dude whats untucked about his shirt?

im afraid i think this will not have the untucked shirts, the player models look basic

but I agree roll on release date!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom