PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be an exception but I like the way pes5 looks on my PC. If i can get a game that looks better than that, in widescreen, with better gameplay and no lag... i will be very content and the game will easily last until april when WE11 comes out on ps3.

thanks NickSFC, great pics.

i just feel like no studio is really able for the time being to make better graphics for kits ; it's always a little shiny and stiff.

texture and fluidity of this material is perhaps one of the most difficult thing to render.

Edit : i've just saw NBA Live '07 pics and the jerseys look great so i hope konami will do better for the next next-gen pes/we !

I think in a couple of WE/PES's down the line we will see a NEW graphics engine and then we can see how good it looks then, till then we will have to put up with this sorta half arsed attempt.

DJ

Gotrunk25 said:
For all those criticizing the 360 graphics, like it's shite and all (and those not owning a 360), just don't buy the game, and stick to the ps2 version. I dare you ! But we all know you'll buy it anyway.So just shut up please.

No, you shut up.

Slobber said:
Theres something wrong if you "reckon" that they are better you're full of yourself, the textures alone in PES6 are better. The characters faces are built much more in this.

And if they are better games, then I reckon you've never PLAYED Madden 06 or FIFA 06 for the 360. They were both broken, HORRIBLY. They saw that the machine had more power, and in maddens case buffed the graphics while stat, passing, and netcode were left GIMPED.
FIFA? FIFA just ran like shit all around, in both versions released for 360 last yaer. I expect Quality gameplay in HD this year, next year, after they have established their code and have something to work off of, I expect to see them pump out some better graphics. And real adult comback with the "No, you shut up"

Himawari said:
Theres something wrong if you "reckon" that they are better you're full of yourself, the textures alone in PES6 are better. The characters faces are built much more in this.

And if they are better games, then I reckon you've never PLAYED Madden 06 or FIFA 06 for the 360. They were both broken, HORRIBLY. They saw that the machine had more power, and in maddens case buffed the graphics while stat, passing, and netcode were left GIMPED.
FIFA? FIFA just ran like shit all around, in both versions released for 360 last yaer. I expect Quality gameplay in HD this year, next year, after they have established their code and have something to work off of, I expect to see them pump out some better graphics. And real adult comback with the "No, you shut up"

Uhuh, read my posts properly before you come out with such rubbish. As for me and my real adult come back, the guy I quoted told everyone to shut up for having the opinion that the graphics are crap, so I was giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Don't reply to any of my posts again unless you're willing to read them properly, and not go on rants about things I've not even commented on. But hey, "I'm full of myself" for having an opinion, so what ever right?

Last edited:
I agree with Slobber about the GFX on PES6 360. Its Konami's Half Arsed attempt at a next gen game.

DJ

Yeah so do I in some ways. Its like people told me though it will take a couple of PES's on Next Gen before they create a decent graphics engine and AI Engine for Next Gen and then it will look/play a lot better.

DJ

I think Konami just make half assed updates every year on purpose, just so they'll be able to sell future versions by adding features they could have added years in advance.

Seriously SONY is making sure that Konami use the PS3 to full adavatage. MGS4 and WE. Right now they want to make a game that can move a consolein japan and maybe even Europe along with generating some interests away from current gen

I just hope if thats the case that the 360 does really really well in this generation alongside the PS3...

DJ

as much as i am a bit biased towars sony cos ive always had playstation, not xbox, im really pissed off with how konami are messing us about. i cant actually beleive konami are releasing this as a next gen title.firstly you want the graphics to blow you away.not to go "um yeah, suppose thos gfx are better" and also i have a feeling it will not just be that, but the gameplay,menus,structure or leagues etc. will all be the same. how long do we put up with half assed attempts at a new pro evo. no one is as lenient on any other game if they bring out a sequel or next in series and its practically the same game so why are we?

I bet my nuts that the gameplay will be identical to the PS2 version. I can see people complaining about the lack of analogue movement too. The fan boys will probably say the PS3 and 360 can't handle it, and we'll have to wait until the PS4, and the Xbox 720 for that.

What a joke.

Slobber, the whole thing is a joke they are telling us the 360 is only slightly better than Original Xbox and PS2? wtf?

DJ

That's not what they are telling you, they're telling you this is the game that is largely a PS2 port with enhanced graphics, true next-gen games will be released for both PS3 and Xbox360, next year. I hope everyone is really happy with their Xbox360's exclusive deal for the rest of the year, was rather amusing how excited people got about it.

man i wish you guys would shut up about the 360 version, KONAMI have NEVER let us down before!

I have every hope the game will be the best version ever, and even if it is only margainly better than pes6 on the ps2, so what!? its still going to be the best footie game out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom