PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the madden graphics are excellent.......the pes6 graphics are alot better
than the ps2 plus it will in hd and 16:9 aswell, cant wait for it meself!

Originally Posted by bluemonkeymagic
where did u get this from???
santiago said:
I got that in pes.com.pt cuz Im portuguese

I dont't know if that is fake but I don't think so ;)

Hehe, funny how that goes... I made that pic with photoshop though, to put all the balls together in one image. Taken from the various screenshots of that Beta that ThomasGOAL mentioned ;)

Originally posted in here: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/31453/page-9

Sculdugery said:
I think the madden graphics are excellent.......the pes6 graphics are alot better
than the ps2 plus it will in hd and 16:9 aswell, cant wait for it meself!

Of course the 360 PES6 graphics are better, because 360 is next-gen, but the PS2 graphics are much more realistic because they aren't shiny, and the players/kits arent plastic-like

Slobber said:

Yes, but remember, that's EA's 2nd Madden game on the 360, just like FIFA 07 will be the 2nd FIFA game.They've had time to get used to the hardware and learn from mistakes already made.

But with the nba game, there are 10 players on courts at a time, i think, pes6 has 22 players, so they cant put all that extra detail in. Look at a game like dead or alive, the detail is amazing but then you look at saints row, very good too btu not as good because of all the people. Screens cant show it off at the mo, just wait till you are sat in front of a hd tv playing pes in widescreen! it will be the nutz

christ, who even looks at the graphics that close, other than the 1st week of gameplay.... on replays.. after that.... who gives a shit? No use whining here about it, if you really ARE that upset, complain to konami.... otherwise, POST SCREENSHOTS!

Thanks!

Just to say that those screenshots are from an early beta. I think they loom alright tho.

STG said:
Yes, but remember, that's EA's 2nd Madden game on the 360, just like FIFA 07 will be the 2nd FIFA game.They've had time to get used to the hardware and learn from mistakes already made.

Madden 2006 on the 360 is much better looking than Pro Evo 6 though. There's no point making excuses up for Konami, the graphics are very average.

Last edited:
Slobber said:
Then you should delete your own post while you're at it.

YOUR A DICK, FIFA IS SHIT ;) PRO EVO LOOKS AMAZING ON 360 YOU CAN TELL BY COMPARING IT FROM THE PS2 SCREENS.

Id rather play a football game that allows you to play wait for it ......... FOOTBALL

Come on

We all know them PES6 graphics for Xbox360 are shit

Not really much of an improvement

i was hopeing to see good graphics but not as bad on as this

it just looks like a buff up Pro 5

I think its time we stoped saying its about the gameplay and and not graphics and started saying its the graphics not the gameplay

The gameplay is close to fine just a few things need fixing

and i think they need to focas more on the little things
like :

Players warming up
Players on the bench
Different entrance music + they way the walk out Ect..

its mre important bout gameplay, n fifa graphics r good but all the ppl r the same height n same build wots tht about???

long live pro evo

Konami did same thing while PS2 was relasing. First PES1 screenshot was like PSone graphics and we discuss it more than 100 pages in forums, but after 3-4 months, we all saw that real PS2 graphics. Everything was updated from Konami. Now, I'm thinking that Konami will do same thing to us. I'm sure that they will improve their graphics till PS3 relases.

Fifa on the 360 looks good on the close up replays, but when you are actually playing the game from a camera angle it looks awful. PES6 will wipe the floor with it!!!!!!!!!!!

gameplay first.
about graphics who saw the demo on a real HD screen ?
except KAiWAi and a few people who were at the GC, NOBODY so wait and see.
KAiWAi said it was quite beautiful.

For all those criticizing the 360 graphics, like it's shite and all (and those not owning a 360), just don't buy the game, and stick to the ps2 version. I dare you ! But we all know you'll buy it anyway.So just shut up please.

Sorry but someone should really make a graphics discussion thread or something because I, and I'm sure others, only click on this thread to see any newly released screenshots...

Not trying to be a pain in the arse but just thought it needed to be said.

TV2006091215572900.jpg

TV2006091215561300.jpg

TV2006091215562700.jpg

TV2006091216004600.jpg

TV2006091215555400.jpg

TV2006091216060100.jpg

TV2006091216080200.jpg

TV2006091215570000.jpg

TV2006091216122200.jpg

TV2006091216124500.jpg

smurf1020 said:
But with the nba game, there are 10 players on courts at a time, i think, pes6 has 22 players, so they cant put all that extra detail in. Look at a game like dead or alive, the detail is amazing but then you look at saints row, very good too btu not as good because of all the people. Screens cant show it off at the mo, just wait till you are sat in front of a hd tv playing pes in widescreen! it will be the nutz

yes but even the characters in saints row look 10 times better than pes6. they have clothes physics while pes6 dont. konami do not have a single excuse for them not to include next gen graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom