PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, just play fifa 07 ps2 demo. you ll see that he is not that far from the truth. PES6 makes me laugh when i see it on X360. Better keeping my version of WE10 ... And wait for a demo version. I m ready for Fifa for now... and only god knows how much i am a BIG fan of PES.

I'd rather avoid the current gen FIFA like the plague. The next gen one interests me though.

i really think that FIFA has good arguments this time. I not saying that gameplay will be better. But the whole game will be surely more interesting that the packaging of PES6 360. Only 7 Leagues for Fifa ? ok that s a mess... and a BIG disappointment. But what pes offers? League master as usual? I'm bored. Online playing ? Allright. But compared to FIFA and his "interactive" leagues, i made my choice. And Konami is playing with my nerves. 2 versions that PES is not changing a lot. They don't make efforts. Look how many PES are sold all around the world and tell me how they can't pay Licenced leagues. I m french so i m happy to find the Ligue 1. But and Premiership? lol what the hell happened to chelsea? One time it's licenced, and after, it disappear... Nice work guys!

Play the Fifa 07 ---> it's a joke this game ! Nothing in the gameplay, bad graphics

please stop to say fifa graphics are better or something like that

Next month... we all wil see what's better :) These are speculations about Fifa 07 and PES 6. The truth will play next month in you're 360 ;) till then... cheers!

Last edited:
WEtongelre said:
Next month... we all wil see what's better :) These are speculations about Fifa 07 and PES 6. The truth will play next month in you're 360 ;) till then... cheers!

Do we even need to question which game will play better? No matter what fifa says it has done it won't be anything compared to PES.

Yes no matter what the graphics are like.

psimonius said:
None of these screens are new. They are from the old beta version.

All of the images are old execpt from the very first picture of a different stadium (San Siro). Whooha, at least we have more the one stadium to play in...;)

"FIFA!!! Wow... this is the one that has surprised me, I thought oh gawd... do i really have to play this.... but i wanted to, because i buy both games PES and FIFA each year to see which one i like the most and PES has ALWAYS came out on top eventually, because i give into the gameplay. Well... heres some news your ALL going to love.... FIFA 07, plays ALOT like PES 6!... ok it doesn't quite have the new animations (where players lean), but its basically Pro Evo 6 with a licence! FAB NEWS eh?! Well, obviously at this GC i wasn't able to set the difficulty but i found it rather easy to score on FIFA but... considering how easy the opposition was.... I believe it was on the easiest level... I beat 3 players with Ronaldinho and shot in a screamer from 45 yards on my first attempt... so i thought... hopefully this game is on the easiest setting and from my previous experience of games... Im 98% sure it was on the easiest setting. The keepers animation is superb I must add... and generally in my honest opinion... FIFA 07 IS PES6 with a licence.

So there you have it!

You can whine all you want and whatever, but i, personally am not a 'fan boy' of either side, i just love a great game of football(soccer to my American friends ;)), and for me....FIFA has come out on top because its come a LONG way, altho it has copied PES which isn't a bad thing, and it holds the licences. I've cancelled my PES6 copy and ordered a FIFA 07 copy :(

Graphics on both games was superb (i only managed to play X360 versions), altho FIFA is slightly better but seriously when the view is zoomed out, it doesn't make much difference although i think PES has EXTREMELY slightly better animations!"

I think FIfa 360 is going to be a new build, I HATE previous fifa games, in fact the last one i enjoyed was Fifa 06

but im nervous, for teh simple fact that they are not releasing it the same time as the other fifa's which indicates to me that its going to be a new game with new gameplay and potentially a Pro EVo beater

i hope im wrong...I really do

The "only 7 leagues!" in FIFA 2007 360 are according to an interview made on www.level7.se, a step for EA to research their stats better. That's why the other leagues has been taken out. The 360 version holds more values to set than the PS2 etc. versions.

new screenshots =
http://xbox360.gaming-universe.de/n...-soccer-6-76-screens-und-xbox-360-boxart.html

10042.jpg

10049.jpg

9730.jpg

bluemonkeymagic said:
ive just released they have taken the kit combinations out of the game!

e.g. away socks with home shorts and shirts

mother f*ckers they have gone back 3 years...whats the point of development...
Out of the Xbox 360 version only ;)

I'm always quite impressed when I play Fifa for a few days, then the shitness... seeps out... slowly.... :)

PES is the exact opposite, seems shit at first (as you are used to the old one) but then the sheer class starts to shine through.... :)

I truly hope FIFA 07 is different, I'll buy both my friends are split between the fifa/pes camps anyway.....

i think that pes6 360 will be alright but as many peeps have said that pes7 will be the true next gen pes

ThomasGOAL said:
Out of the Xbox 360 version only ;)

Wait, yes, and? you really sounded like a jackass with that post.

To be fair, you can't see the contol icons on the bottom for you to enable those kit changes. I mean there's nothing like "X for decision" like there would be on the PS2 pad, so hey, maybe it's still in, just not in this build.

Last edited:
STG said:
Wait, yes, and? you really sounded like a jackass with that post.

To be fair, you can't see the contol icons on the bottom for you to enable those kit changes. I mean there's nothing like "X for decision" like there would be on the PS2 pad, so hey, maybe it's still in, just not in this build.

I had a hunch early on that they wouldn't be. I hope I am wrong but I think it will be a step backwards in that specific area. :(

For those who want FIFA...why don't you fuck off then? This is a PES forum. :roll:

STG said:
I'm going to have to join you in this speculation, it takes alot of work to put out a demo, and having mix and match kits is not really a driving feature of the game to most people, its an after effect. It doesn't seem like it would be that big of a add-in, so I still exepect to see it in the final version (even though I've never used it). Its hard to tell means there is no selector buttons.
<edit> I'm not really that wow'd by the graphics, but they do look nice, I expect to see nice graphics in PES7. This year they had to rebuild the engine for the new system, so I wasn't expecting anything that breath-taking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom