PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
benjo said:
Don't you have something that blocks javascript and doesn't allow the pop up window (for pictures) to open ?

Yeh I think so.

Cheers razormty for posting the pics.

Im not being a hater, but In what way are those pics a massive improvement? Sure theres more colours and clarity, but evrything else remains the same.

I guess what you can see now more than ever is the difference between this gen and next gen versions.

i think we'll be able to change shirts to untucked in the editing mode, i can't say i've seen a pic yet where a player is wearing long sleeves too, but i doubt something this big will be left out by konami.

all in all its looking brilliant, just another month to go now!

si

German Cover:

pes6360usksantacruzadrianosmsf9.jpg

Here we go again. I hope this does not mean the PC version will be -again-only playable on max 1280x1024, locked at 60 hz. I had to use this nasty application called reforce because just setting the refresh rate at 60 hz manually would not work with this game for some reason. A lot of people had this problem. Reforce would solve this problem but it can really mess with your computer.

I know this is the 360 section.

psimonius said:
Thanks for your contribution Mazanga.

lol you are welcome.

The problem was that after i pushed the quick reply button, a page with an message about an error appeared. It also said that a mail about that erro had been sent to the administrator or something like that. So i re-tried a couple of times but i kept getting the same problem.

When i had logged in after an hour or so i noticed that i had somewhere around ten identical posts on this page, so i decided to delete them.

It appears that more people have been having the same problem because i have seen a lot of multiple identical posts in several threads (i am not talking about those posts from people claiming that pes6 is a big disappointment -without them even having played the actual game- and that they are not going to buy it).

Last edited:
Nice screenshot, shows how crap the Grass texture is. Im in agreement with you on something TG.... looks like the 360 version isnt anywhere near proper next gen.

DJ

TG nah you know how it is they will make a pucker next gen version for PS3. Hell I might even do the forbidden sin of buying a PS3 seeing as its Region Free and Buying Winning Eleven for it. :)

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom