PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mIGUEL. said:
I need a Xbox 360... :cry: PES6 is looking awesome, fantastic graphics and, for the first time, stadiums have official advertisers... :D

where did u see the official advertisers in those screenshots? i only saw konami advertising boards?

raul_ole said:
the grass is amazing !

Any1 know how to make those pictures bigger? WHen i click on them nothing happens - cheers guys.

p.s. i always check out fifa each year and it's always the same simplistic stuff. been playing pes since pes1 and its simply more sophisticated. But every successive PES game seems to play on the same set of 'rails' or 'paths' and even if it does feel more flexible at first, after a few months, you start to feel like it's all on a set path again.

Only once KCET get rid of these routines will the game feel truly next gen (i was hoping so much that they would this time - if they don't next time i think their lack of ambition may start to really grate)

i think fans complaining about the graphic, in all over the forums, made konami work a bit more on graphic.
does anyone knows the exect date when the game is coming out in uk
thanks

benjo said:
So you want us to offer you PES6 ?

No thanks I prefer to wait for better versions, the players look pastic like action figures, the movements of players are also arcade like Virtua Stryker also we'll be able to find some sintax errors because it's the first version and didn't reach the potential of Xbox 360 AND my last argumment is the controler, I prefer play it with a Dualshock2 than S 360 controler.

mIGUEL. said:
About the advertisers, I was talking about the Benq Siemens one, for example, in Bernabeu. :D

What the fuck?! :lol:

LOL

i cant wait, santiago bernabeu during gran derby in master league, with original advertisers that will be amazing atmosfery

Can't wait for this, I mean i'm still having acres of fun playing pes5 on the 360 still but this looks good, pes is pes for me, can't be beat.

october 20th are u sure???
i am talking about xbox360 version
as i am planing to visit some friends in london around mid oct as i have 50 pound voucher from the GAME shop i thought if i know the right realise date of pes6 xbox360 so that i can figer out my flight ticket
thanks in advance

in poland game will arrive on october 20th ! i have preordered it yet(they will send it on 19th) ! so in UK too, i think

ronaldo10 said:
october 20th are u sure???
i am talking about xbox360 version
as i am planing to visit some friends in london around mid oct as i have 50 pound voucher from the GAME shop i thought if i know the right realise date of pes6 xbox360 so that i can figer out my flight ticket
thanks in advance

I've heard the 27th for the 360 version more than any other date.

Yes, That's the thing, I'm waiting for. Crowds looks much better, also banners looks much better than first versions. For me, Konami must update their players body texture and kit texture. As Spitfire said, players look like a plastic.

The graphics still look arcadish and un-attractive to me. Crowds still look like crap cut-outs and not the 3d ones we have seen in other sports titles. I am ofcourse, judging this things based on those "Supposably" up to date pics.

I may be proven wrong and perhaps the game will play and look absolutaley brilliant in real time. I certainly hope this is the case.

jflores said:
The graphics still look arcadish and un-attractive to me. Crowds still look like crap cut-outs and not the 3d ones we have seen in other sports titles. I am ofcourse, judging this things based on those "Supposably" up to date pics.

I may be proven wrong and perhaps the game will play and look absolutaley brilliant in real time. I certainly hope this is the case.

can you see the pictures large or are you taking this from the little thumbnails?

1098_0001.jpg

1098_0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom