PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiske said:
I know they are old pics too, but those look a lot better Thomas :)

1098_0001.jpg

1098_0002.jpg

I'm sure the final retail game 'll not disappoint us :)

Aren't the bottom two pics pretty recent - grass looks good in those?
I'm kinda accepting the slightly plastic look - starting to look better now.

ps - i've seen fifa videos - still some very strange animations and still looks quite imprecise.

Looks like it actually is new, the faces look a fair bit different. But yeah, the grass.... ugh

Still not nextgen quality though.

But there's definitely potential, and as long as the gameplay is good in this version, it doesn't bother me much.

Kiske said:
What do you want to prove Thomas ?

The final version 'll be fine. Not a revolution, but with honest next-gen grafics.

Just ignore him, he's just a bit bitter that its not on his pet console for months yet.

He lives in his "sony is perfect" world. Doesnt believe microsoft is capable of having gods game on it.

STG said:

Those are quite quite old. :roll:

Regardin the Brazil kit, if you look closely on the box, you can see no badge. It's basically a plain yellow t-shirt with green hems on the sleeves. Says a lot about PES really! :lol:

psimonius said:
Those are quite quite old. :roll:

Regardin the Brazil kit, if you look closely on the box, you can see no badge. It's basically a plain yellow t-shirt with green hems on the sleeves. Says a lot about PES really! :lol:

Posted today on IGN taken from X06.

They're also posted today on Team Xbox.

They ARE new images, just not of the newer build.

Last edited:
TG dont worry mate. Your not too fussed about the PS3 Delay and no PES on Winning eleven yet?

DJ

ThomasGOAL said:
Prouve what ?? i just says it's the 360 pictures, because the PC version have the PS2 engine gfx :roll:

Oh... I thought you were just trying to prove in some way that 360 version is crap :roll:

STG said:
Posted today on IGN taken from X06.

They're also posted today on Team Xbox.

They ARE new images, just not of the newer build.

No you are right. New pics of the old beta. I realised that later on.

I want new pics of the latest build. =P~

I was chatting to Blim Blim earlier on Xboxyde he not at X06 but he sent a friend with camcorder so we might get some videos later. :)

10980001qt5.jpg

This is the only decent screen I've seen of 360 version! Grass, boots, colour and sharpness look amazing!

Shame about the other 50 or so 360 screens I've seen so far :(

The England - Spain screen is quite good too, but not as good as the Italy - Argentina one.

I've been quite vocal about my disgust with th graphics, but if the game looks as good as the Italy - Argentina screen, then I'll be satisfied with the graphics. Shame it probably won't though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom