PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the edit mode will be in the 360 version. It just doesn't make sense leaving it out! Konami have always supplied us with the goods, so I doubt they'll let us down now. The version some people have will more than likely be a beta version of the game, so it won't be final, but as I've heard on here, the beta's supposed to have the edit mode, so who do you believe???!!!

Si

Joey23 said:
ligaspes6rg2.jpg

So there's League C in the PS2 version? I have seen screens from xBox 360, where League C was missing. But could it be, that there are differences between the PS2 and the xBox 360 version ??? It would be interesting to know.

In the moment I use the "old" xBox, so I need a PS2 or xBox 360 to play PES 6 and till now I havn't decide, which one I will buy. If there is a league C in the PS2 version but not in the xBox version that would be a reason to buy the PS2 and maybe in one or two years the PS3.

I need league C to add the german league which seems not be included in PES ...](*,)

Joey23, would you please post a list with the teams of league C?

Last edited:
I just went through all posts in this topic :freak:
I was wondering how people can critisize 360 graphics on bases of screenshots, made from the PS2! No wonder those graphics were not next gen quality! I still see PS2 screenshots coming in overhere, but that gives a totaly wrong view on things.
What is the use of showing divisions at the PS2 version? There are more differences between the 360 version and the PS2 version, so that prooves nothing!

I hope konami has done something to make formations more in-depth & more important to who controls a game! I hated the fact that they removed zone press & Counter attack from their ABC team strategy option! Hopefully it goes back to the old way with back line, zone press, counter attack & counter attack as ABC team strategy options!

KJK1LL3R said:
I hope konami has done something to make formations more in-depth & more important to who controls a game! I hated the fact that they removed zone press & Counter attack from their ABC team strategy option! Hopefully it goes back to the old way with back line, zone press, counter attack & counter attack as ABC team strategy options!

When have they ever removed that?

psimonius said:
When have they ever removed that?
Yes it was removed from WE10! Sorry I should have stated that! Anmyways I just hope that it goes back to the way it was before or else Konami do a major overhaul of the tactical side of PES!

On the subject of things being removed from WE10, are we all still worried that the sponsor logos in PES6 may be black and white only after they were like that in W10, or are we more optimistic now?

that kit also looks way off. whats up with the KNVB logo? it doesn't look anything like that on the real kit. seriously, i would've called myself a real konami fanboy over the past 3-4 years, but they are badly fuckin it up this time round! :@

Message from Konami which means, that there is no german league in PES 6:

------------
Sehr geehrte Kundin, sehr geehrter Kunde,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage.

Es wird keine Bundesliga in PES6 geben.

ACHTUNG: Bei Rückfragen fügen Sie Ihrer Mail bitte den bisherigen Schriftwechsel bei, damit wir diese schneller verarbeiten können.

Viele Grüße,

Marcel Bielefeldt

Konami Digital Entertainment Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Straße 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
www.konami-europe.com/gs

-----------------

OPM said:
that kit also looks way off. whats up with the KNVB logo? it doesn't look anything like that on the real kit. seriously, i would've called myself a real konami fanboy over the past 3-4 years, but they are badly fuckin it up this time round! :@

Sod the Dutch badge (although it looks Ok to me).......why are there ghosts of quadruplets (at least) watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom