PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

Can`t wait to see some proper in-game screens or footage, I hate all the pre-rendered shite we have to wade through in the build up...

nazzo said:
Thanks for the translation...but one more question, do they mean Konami will show highlights of ps3 and wii version of Winning-Eleven or just highlights of other konami games?

it means that they show highlights of other konami games

My mate over at voltagepr sent me this:

Konami Press Release said:
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH is set to storm this year’s game Convention in Leipzig, with the first showing of key titles.

The five-day event is seen as the ultimate European gaming convention, and opens its doors on August 23rd. Located in Hall 5, Booth F02, Konami is sure to impress with a host of product debuts, including the first showing of the highly anticipated Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for Xbox 360. The publisher will be showing the new version of its famous football-simulation for the first time on a next generation format, and Konami will back up this landmark premiere with further titles for existing and forthcoming formats.

“This year, Leipzig is not only an European meeting point for gamers and traders, but also the starting point for one of the most exciting transitions in console gaming ever,” commented Martin Schneider, Sales and Marketing Director Germany for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “We are looking forward to presenting some famous guests who will personally present their games to the audience.”

One of the key guests will be the legendary Shingo ‘Seabass’ Takatsuka, the head of Konami´s Pro Evolution Soccer, who will be presenting the new version to expectant crowds. Brazilian striker Adriano signed for the cover of Pro Evolution Soccer 6, which will hit stores in autumn on PlayStation 2, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable), PC DVD and for the the first time ever on Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS.

In addition to Pro Evolution Soccer 6, visitors to the show will be given an exclusive look at some of publisher’s highlights for next generation consoles at the Konami booth. Further details on Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH´s program at the Games Convention in Hall 5, Booth F02 and on the titles presented will be announced shortly.

johnthekingsingh thats the first decent thing you have said! :)

Yep that looks very good if it turns out to be the player models.

DJ

Those wont be the player models. Just the intro video I think. The pics of Adriano are the real player models.

Cool im still impressed by them mate :) its a decent step forward IMHO.

DJ

which will hit stores in autumn
<< which month is autumn???

NickSCFC said:
proevoluti203830l.jpg

Yeah they're intro graphics.

So guys how the game will be called?
Pro evo 6?Winning Eleven:Pro evolution soccer 2007?
Pro Evo 2007?
Anyone really knows?

in europe: pro evolution soccer 6
in usa: pro evolution soccer 2007

amcp_ffm said:
in europe: pro evolution soccer 6
in usa: pro evolution soccer 2007

slight correction,

in usa: Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 ;)

gators625 said:
slight correction,

in usa: Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 ;)
When are Konami gonna call this game Pro Evolution Football? Is there any country in Europe where they call this wonderful game "soccer". Is there anybody who knows why Konami ever made that decision?

And I kinda like the name Winning Eleven, they should use it globally. It's good for the recognision of the title. Just like Fifa Footbal 2007 is used all around the globe. Maybe Konami should only add a subtitle:

Winning Eleven
Pro Football​

They should have called it "World Football" globally, and stuck a year after it instead of just a number.

I suppose thats how the new intro for the game will look like? :)

im hoping reply? world cups finished so c'mon pro evo xbox360

Wait till after the Leipzig conference and then im sure Info is bound to appear, more 360 screenshots and more gameplay specific details and features in the game.

DJ

http://www.gram.pl/news.asp?id=2107 (polish)

I'll try to translate:
Maciej Zurawski on the cover of Pro Evolution Soccer 6!

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH announced that there will Maciej Zurawski on the cover of polish edition of Pro Evolution Soccer 6. Celtic Glasgow's forward image will show up next to Andriano picture, the star of all PES6 editions.

Zurawski, talented forward playing for scottish team Celtic Glasgow experiences great period of his career after winning scottish league with his new team. Now he's going to join players, who are PES faces in particular countries. Soon he will show up on the sixth edition's box, which will be completely translated to polish. KONAMI will prepare fully localizated game for PC and PS2, translating all texts and recording polish commentary featuring a couple of most famous polish commentators: Mateusz Borek (Polsat TV) and Roman Kolton (Przeglad Sportowy - sport magazin).

In Poland Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will be distibuted by CD Projekt, who also helps with translating work. Konami's decision is continuation of company's policy to work with most talented stars of present football. Already PES6 is described as a huge step forward for entire serie, itroducing a lot of new moves and playing modes. The serie will be also first time developed for completely new platforms: DS and X360.

If that's true, and from what I see it is, it will be really HUGE step of serie on polish market

Yes, you're right. Probably our publisher - CD Projekt - earned a lot of money on PES5. Here, the key was online play. We have many online players. ;-)
In official press release there's also a note about release date: third quarter of this year.

No, beacause Konami annonce it on his european website !!!

johnthekingsingh said:
LMAO that why i have one and i dont have a dad :lmao: you sound gay "little kids" "Ignore him" "wind up" you need slaping with a dick

seriously mate you haven't put up one post which is worth reading, so why don't you just fcuk off and amuse yourself....cocksucker

danhammer, that post wasnt really neccessary was it bud?

this is a forum not Fight Club.

DJ

NickSCFC said:
I think Adriano is only for the American version.
I rather think, that Adriano is for all PES6 editions, but depending on country, another player will be next to him on the cover

I remember a version of WE9 just having John Terry on the front cover so maybe Adriano will be on his own on the USA version of PES6? Im sure we will have Adriano + someone else on the european version.

DJ

I am wondering about the screen-format. If the screenshots shown are from PES 6 Xbox 360, why are they shown in 4:3 format rather than 16:9 ??
Does that mean that the game, despite beeing next generation is not made for wide-screen format?!

If somebody goes to that gameconvention in Leipzig, please tell us if the game is made for 16:9 widescreen.

danhammer said:
seriously mate you haven't put up one post which is worth reading, so why don't you just fcuk off and amuse yourself....cocksucker

:applause: erm fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)

Very sad.. some people take things too far. Im sure they wont be stupid enough to not have the game in widescreen as a lot of people's TV's do have widescreen capabilities I seriously hope they dont miss this out.

DJ

johnthekingsingh, in agreement with you over FIFA but how can you say Xbox is shit? WTF are you on? Also if your going to slagg off Xbox do it in an "Slagging Off Xbox Thread" and not a normal Xbox PES6 Discussion.

DJ

All PS2 screens have been in 4:3, all 360 screens have been in widescreen. Go figure

Back
Top Bottom