PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

I just hope PES6 for Xbox 360 is worth waiting for...

DJ

It will be it will finally nail the coffin in the graphics department which i had liked until after WE8 then they became the same...

BumperMan said:
It will be it will finally nail the coffin in the graphics department which i had liked until after WE8 then they became the same...
That video was from the PS2 version.

sorry I think you misunderstood my post. i ment that the 360 version should be a improvement graphic wise and someothing i can finally be happy with after the last two versions were the same graphically.

Hopefully Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 will also make it to the PS3 launch, because I'm getting a PS3 at launch, oh and please Xbox fanboys don't start arguments trying to convince me that Xbox 360 blah blah blah. I'm not a cheap ass gamer and when I buy a system I don't look only at the price tag but I look at what the system will be able to deliver! And for me the PS3 deffintetly delivers a whole lot more!

I wont stop you it's your money and your want. But I'm not a cheap ass gamer hoping you don't think 360 owners are ones. It'll make the PS3 luanch just not in Oct/nov. maybe Jan. The PS3 is going to have a regular luanch first the system one or two games then after awhile it'll pick up just like the 360 will this holiday season. see it takes about a year for any console to start getting it's share of games. happened with everyone. get a few first then alot depending on genre. if you sport fanatic likwe me you always can ,llook forward to games.

BumperMan said:
I wont stop you it's your money and your want. But I'm not a cheap ass gamer hoping you don't think 360 owners are ones. It'll make the PS3 luanch just not in Oct/nov. maybe Jan. The PS3 is going to have a regular luanch first the system one or two games then after awhile it'll pick up just like the 360 will this holiday season. see it takes about a year for any console to start getting it's share of games. happened with everyone. get a few first then alot depending on genre. if you sport fanatic likwe me you always can ,llook forward to games.

Spot on mate.:applause:

Xbox 360's are not cheap.

Ps3's are way overpriced.

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

PS3 IS GOING TO SHOWCASE SOME BAD ARSE PRO EVO IN SEPTEMBER

Last edited by a moderator:

johnthekingsingh said:
PS3 IS GOING TO SHOWCASE SOME BAD ARSE PRO EVO IN SEPTEMBER

Bored??

Considering WE/Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 isnt out until Jan 2007 on PS3.... I dont think it will showcase any bad arse! viniciusdcs this thread is about the Xbox 360 version of PES6, if you wanna bad mouth the Xbox 360 and tell everyone who owns a 360 they are cheap arses do it somewhere else!!! like maybe in another thread? Also talk about PS3 in the dedicated PS3 thread and not in here.

DJ

I mentioned the FMV in PES4 but it wont look as good as that yet, maybe next generation :)

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Considering WE/Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 isnt out until Jan 2007 on PS3.... I dont think it will showcase any bad arse! viniciusdcs this thread is about the Xbox 360 version of PES6, if you wanna bad mouth the Xbox 360 and tell everyone who owns a 360 they are cheap arses do it somewhere else!!! like maybe in another thread? Also talk about PS3 in the dedicated PS3 thread and not in here.

DJ
Ok sorry about bashing the 360, but are you sure it's only coming to the PS3 in January? If it's coming out to the 360 in November then it deffinetly makes sense to port it to the PS3 for launch, and you do know that Playstation has always been the home for WE/PES. Hopefully we'll have a deffinite answer to all that at TGS.

it gives an interview with someone of konami and he said that only the ps3 version of pes 6 come next year ...

djdoc360 said:
I mentioned the FMV in PES4 but it wont look as good as that yet, maybe next generation :)

DJ

PES4 was last years right? yeah I see a big difference in FM's year after year. like the fmv in WE6FE is less than the one we see in WE9 for example. I hope at least some elements are there from that WE6FE FMV because that FMV was almost perfect to me...

jay666 said:
Any more news on this game yet?

Yeah, when you complete the Master League season apparantly you get to play another season as the SAME team - then another etc!

Crazy!

I heard that every time you score a goal, they carry the ball to the center and start all over again. How cool is that?

viniciusdcs said:
Ok sorry about bashing the 360, but are you sure it's only coming to the PS3 in January? If it's coming out to the 360 in November then it deffinetly makes sense to port it to the PS3 for launch, and you do know that Playstation has always been the home for WE/PES. Hopefully we'll have a deffinite answer to all that at TGS.
I am aware of the history of WE/PES ive been playing this game since ISS Deluxe on the MegaDrive lol! PS3 isnt being launched until November and no mention of Porting PES6 to PS3 for that time has been announced and with WE/PES2007 confirmed for a Jan Release what would be the point of Porting PES6 across?

DJ

sorry, but i found it only in german :

Konami auf der GC 2006 – Pro Evolution Soccer 6 für Xbox 360!

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH präsentiert in Leipzig hochkarätige Gäste und Next Gen-Fußball als Weltpremiere

Diese Games Convention (GC) wird groß: Konami zeigt dem Publikum in Leipzig einige der definitiven Highlights des kommenden, heißen Konsolenherbstes.

Die fünftägige Messe gilt als das europäische Gaming-Treffen schlechthin. Und wenn die fünfte GC am 23. August ihre Pforten öffnet, strahlt echter Weltpremieren-Glanz in Halle 5, Stand F02: Mit der Präsentation von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 für Xbox 360 zeigt Konami die neue Version seiner Fußballreferenz weltweit erstmals auf einem Next Generation-Format. Und wir haben weitere Premieren und innovative Titel im Programm, für die neuen Systeme ebenso wie für etablierte Formate.

Der Kopf von Pro Evolution Soccer hat bereits auch schon ein Ticket nach Leipzig gelöst: Shingo „Seabass“ Takatsuka, der legendäre Entwickler Pro Evolution Soccer, wird die neue Version der Fußballreferenz, die auf der GC ´06 Premiere feiert, persönlich präsentieren. Pro Evolution Soccer 6, für das dieses Jahr der brasilianische Goalgetter Adriano auf das Cover stürmt, erscheint im Herbst für PlayStation 2, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable), PC DVD sowie erstmals auch für Xbox 360 und Nintendo DS.

Die Premiere von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 ist nicht das einzige Highlight in Halle 5, Stand F02. Werft doch zum Beispiel einen exklusiven Blick auf einige der Next Generation Highlights für PLAYSTATION 3 und Wii!

Last edited:

So they are actually going to port it to PS3 even though WE/PES 2007 is out in Jan?

DJ

amcp_ffm said:
Konami auf der GC 2006 – Pro Evolution Soccer 6 für Xbox 360!

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH präsentiert in Leipzig hochkarätige Gäste und Next Gen-Fußball als Weltpremiere

Diese Games Convention (GC) wird groß: Konami zeigt dem Publikum in Leipzig einige der definitiven Highlights des kommenden, heißen Konsolenherbstes.

Die fünftägige Messe gilt als das europäische Gaming-Treffen schlechthin. Und wenn die fünfte GC am 23. August ihre Pforten öffnet, strahlt echter Weltpremieren-Glanz in Halle 5, Stand F02: Mit der Präsentation von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 für Xbox 360 zeigt Konami die neue Version seiner Fußballreferenz weltweit erstmals auf einem Next Generation-Format. Und wir haben weitere Premieren und innovative Titel im Programm, für die neuen Systeme ebenso wie für etablierte Formate.

Der Kopf von Pro Evolution Soccer hat bereits auch schon ein Ticket nach Leipzig gelöst: Shingo „Seabass“ Takatsuka, der legendäre Entwickler Pro Evolution Soccer, wird die neue Version der Fußballreferenz, die auf der GC ´06 Premiere feiert, persönlich präsentieren. Pro Evolution Soccer 6, für das dieses Jahr der brasilianische Goalgetter Adriano auf das Cover stürmt, erscheint im Herbst für PlayStation 2, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable), PC DVD sowie erstmals auch für Xbox 360 und Nintendo DS.

Die Premiere von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 ist nicht das einzige Highlight in Halle 5, Stand F02. Werft doch zum Beispiel einen exklusiven Blick auf einige der Next Generation Highlights für PLAYSTATION 3 und Wii!

Konami on the office 2006 - pro evolution Soccer 6 for Xbox 360! Konami digitally Entertainment GmbH presents hochkarätige guests and NEXT gene football in Leipzig as world premiere This Games Convention (office) becomes large: Konami points the public to Leipzig some the definite highlights of the coming, hot console autumn. The fünftägige fair is considered as the European Gaming meeting absolutely. And if the fifth office opens its gates on 23 August, genuine world premiere gloss radiates in resounds to 5, conditions F02: With the presentation of pro evolution Soccer 6 for Xbox 360 shows Konami the new version of its football reference world-wide for the first time on a NEXT generation format. And we have further premieres and innovative titles in the program, for the new systems just like for established formats. The head of pro evolution Soccer already already loosened a ticket to Leipzig: Shingo „Seabass “Takatsuka, which will present legendary developers pro evolution Soccer, the new version of the football reference, which celebrates on the office ´06 premiere, personally. Per evolution Soccer 6, for which this year the Brazilian Goalgetter Adriano storms on the Cover, appears in the autumn for PlayStation 2, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable), PC DVD as well as for the first time also for Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS. The premiere of pro evolution Soccer 6 is not the only highlight in resounds to 5, conditions F02. Threw nevertheless for example an exclusive view of some to that NEXT generation highlight for PLAYSTATION 3 and Wii!

Am I the only one who gets an extreme brain and headache trying to get my head around that? Konami on the Office 2006? what? Office 2007 is made by MS lol! something about resounds to 5 conditions F02 whats that meant to mean? are they talkin in PES Machine code or something?

DJ

I found an IN-GAME screenshot today! Could be a fake?

srndup3.gif

xbox is shit

Ignore him DJ Doc! He is on a wind-up!

djdoc360 said:
Am I the only one who gets an extreme brain and headache trying to get my head around that? Konami on the Office 2006? what? Office 2007 is made by MS lol! something about resounds to 5 conditions F02 whats that meant to mean? are they talkin in PES Machine code or something?

DJ

it only mean that you find konami on the game convention in hall 5 place F02

i´m from germany and will visit the game convention and report than about pes6 on xbox 360 ...

Back
Top Bottom