PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

PES6 Next Gen presented in the Game Convention of Leipzig (23/27 August 2006)

Who cares if little kids come in here slating the 360? It's only 'cause their daddy won't buy them one so they are stuck with the last-gen PS2.

We will have the best next-gen football game on the planet FIRST! That is all that matters!

ThomasGOAL said:
PES6 Next Gen presented in the Game Convention of Leipzig (23/27 August 2006)

Thomas where did you get this info?

Ive heard the same from a source, but he said it wasnt confirmed about the next-gen...only rumours.

Hi there,

I found a trustworthy website here in Australia which I often purchase from, stating that the release date for PES6 on the 360 is 27th October 2006. Can anyone confirm this??

Link: http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=28067

Also, to all those people who get on this forum and bag the 360, SHUT THE FU(K UP!!!! If there was only one videogame console available to the consumer (eg Sony) then we would be at the mercy of such companies who would charge what they like for their products and have no pressure to produce better quality gaming products for the market. The competition between Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo is fuelling the race for each company to produce better gaming experiences for all their customers. If Microsoft had never jumped into the gaming market, who knows how long Sony would have taken to produce the much anticipated PS3?? I reckon they would have rode the gravy train on the PS2 for many years to come. In short, COMPETITION IS GOOD FOR OUR GAMING NEEDS !! So can all you Sony Whores just go back to WAITING for your next gen console, Let the 360 nuts enjoy PLAYING there's, and thank the competition for speeding up the process.

amcp_ffm said:
it only mean that you find konami on the game convention in hall 5 place F02

i´m from germany and will visit the game convention and report than about pes6 on xbox 360 ...

Can you please translate this for us, especially the PlayStation3 Part.

Die Premiere von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 ist nicht das einzige Highlight in Halle 5, Stand F02. Werft doch zum Beispiel einen exklusiven Blick auf einige der Next Generation Highlights für PlayStation3 und Wii!

nazzo said:
Can you please translate this for us, especially the PlayStation3 Part.

Die Premiere von Pro Evolution Soccer 6 ist nicht das einzige Highlight in Halle 5, Stand F02. Werft doch zum Beispiel einen exklusiven Blick auf einige der Next Generation Highlights für PlayStation3 und Wii!

it means that pes6 for the xbox 360 wouldn´t be the only highlight of konami.
konami will show many highlights for the nintendo wii and ps3 ...

why does it say Exklusiven? doesnt that mean Exclusive?

DJ

ninjabreakz said:
Who cares if little kids come in here slating the 360? It's only 'cause their daddy won't buy them one so they are stuck with the last-gen PS2.

We will have the best next-gen football game on the planet FIRST! That is all that matters!

LMAO that why i have one and i dont have a dad :lmao: you sound gay "little kids" "Ignore him" "wind up" you need slaping with a dick

djdoc360 said:
why does it say Exklusiven? doesnt that mean Exclusive?

DJ

exklusiven ist the german word for exclusive ... :-)

johnthekingsingh said:
LMAO that why i have one and i dont have a dad :lmao: you sound gay "little kids" "Ignore him" "wind up" you need slaping with a dick

School Holidays,don't you just hate 'em.

johnthekingsingh said:
And you should be banned! stop posting bullshit!

DJ

dam you beat me to the post wahoooo next month get to see it. :mrgreen:

maciek_ssi said:
Whoohoo, that's great news! And the main man Shingo „Seabass“ Takatsuka himself will attend the Games Convention in Leipzig. Of course it's still almost two months away (okay 46 days and a bit that is), but it's a whole month sooner then the Tokyo Games Show in september.

46 days, 11 hours and 6 minutes and 10 seconds...
46 days, 11 hours and 6 minutes and 9 seconds...
46 days, 11 hours and 6 minutes and 8 seconds...
46 days, 11 hours and 6 minutes and 7 seconds...
46 days, 11 hours and 6 minutes and 6 seconds...
46 days, 11 hours and...

Hope, I don't sound over excited!

Konami, go crazy and let's celebrate this with a couple new next-gen screens?!?

Last edited:

Fantastic news!

Thanks for that yesimissyou, any chance of someone translating it for us?

Cheers

amcp_ffm you need to give us first hand experience of it mate :) tell us as much info as you can get about the game and if your fortunate enough to play on it then tell us how it plays! im hoping its not just PES5 (loose control of the ball which pisses me off) with a few changes and a bit higher res graphics for the 360....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
amcp_ffm you need to give us first hand experience of it mate :) tell us as much info as you can get about the game and if your fortunate enough to play on it then tell us how it plays! im hoping its not just PES5 (loose control of the ball which pisses me off) with a few changes and a bit higher res graphics for the 360....

DJ

no problem ... when i´m back i tell you about the game ...
i hope i´ll have the change to play the game their !!!

i have maybe bad news about the grafic !!!

i have read that the grafic from the xbox 360 will be identically with the grafic from the pc !!!

http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc-spiele/sport/34676/

From what I have seen with them screenshots of Adriano the Xbox 360 gfx should be quite impressive I hope. If its just the same as the PC then it will be just like the old Original Xbox version which was a PC port.

DJ

yeh if the graphics are like the pics we've already seen then its good news for PC owners, rather than bad news for 360 owners.

I think the John Terry & Adriano & Assier Del Horno ones we saw which looked quite nice are 360 shots of PES6 to be honest. We will see when the info from Leipzig Leaps out!

DJ

Seabass reels them in at Leipzig

Wednesday 5-Jul-2006 PES creator attending next month's Games Convention, Pro Evo 6 on Xbox 360 to be shown

Konami's announced that it's using next month's Games Convention in Leipzig,Germany to publicly unveil the first ever next-gen console version of the awesome Pro Evolution Soccer - PES 6 on Xbox 360.

Not content with simply whipping this golden nugget of sports videogaming out, the publisher's also got Pro Evo Soccer creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka at the event. Seabass "will be presenting the new version to expectant crowds", according to Konami.

In addition, the company promises a "host of product debuts" at the event, adding that Games Convention attendees will get an "exclusive look" at some of its "highlights for next generation consoles". CVG will be one of those attendees, and we'll be bringing you coverage on everything hot at GC 2006.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is due to release in the autumn. As well Xbox 360, it's also appearing on PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS and PC. Nope, there's no Xbox version.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=142508

amcp_ffm said:
it means that pes6 for the xbox 360 wouldn´t be the only highlight of konami.
konami will show many highlights for the nintendo wii and ps3 ...

Thanks for the translation...but one more question, do they mean Konami will show highlights of ps3 and wii version of Winning-Eleven or just highlights of other konami games?

proevoluti203830l.jpg

that pic looks mint, c'mon pro evo rules

Back
Top Bottom