PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

djdoc360 said:
johnthekingsingh, in agreement with you over FIFA but how can you say Xbox is shit? WTF are you on? Also if your going to slagg off Xbox do it in an "Slagging Off Xbox Thread" and not a normal Xbox PES6 Discussion.

DJ

I am not a fan of PS2 PS3 PSP XBOX XBOX360 i am a neutral who belives people should stop taking sides on systems purley on the basis of where they live. I fully agree and take your point on the thred topic etc, and the yes the wind up tactic has seemed to work. My main point is that PRO EVO is created by japs and for that we should all know and accept that the ps3 version will be better than the 360 version. I am and will buy both, it doest make any logic to keep thinking any different like so many people do in this "thred" ;)

ow and by the way ....................................................... fifa is shit

Last edited by a moderator:

How can you say the PS3 version will be better? they will be direct ports of each other!!.... Man you have got no idea have you??

Also if your using tactics to wind people up then you need to grow up and get a life... this forum is for discussions and not for stupidity like that!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
How can you say the PS3 version will be better? they will be direct ports of each other!!.... Man you have got no idea have you??

Also if your using tactics to wind people up then you need to grow up and get a life... this forum is for discussions and not for stupidity like that!

DJ

That is my point they are NOT GOING TO BE DIRECT PORTS OF EACH OTHER :D

Thats bollocks because they will. Anyone will tell you that! they wont make 2 seperate versions of the game.

If you believe that then you obviously know nothing about gaming.

DJ

Han said:
I am wondering about the screen-format. If the screenshots shown are from PES 6 Xbox 360, why are they shown in 4:3 format rather than 16:9 ??
Does that mean that the game, despite beeing next generation is not made for wide-screen format?!

If somebody goes to that gameconvention in Leipzig, please tell us if the game is made for 16:9 widescreen.

I am afraid my question has become out of site because of the off topic PS3-Xbox-discussion...
Anyone knows the answer of my question?

According to Nickssfc the xbox 360 shots are in widescreen and the PS2 ones shown arent.

DJ

Oh I see, thank you. Is there a link to those 360 shots?

johnthekingsingh said:
That is my point they are NOT GOING TO BE DIRECT PORTS OF EACH OTHER :D

You may see a few extras in the first PS3 release because of the time difference, but only because of that. Future releases will be ports of the other just like the current gen.

Didn't Microsoft say that all 360 games have to be in HD and widescreen?

I wish all the ps3 fanboys would come to realise, that its going to be a port of the 360 version. :roll:

Right ok lets stop the Xbox 360 vs PS3 talk.... this thread is for PES6 on...... XBOX 360!! so lets talk about that version and not keep on about PS3 this and PS3 that not mentioning any names... the guy with Ronaldo Kissing A Ball in his Avatar!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Right ok lets stop the Xbox 360 vs PS3 talk.... this thread is for PES6 on...... XBOX 360!! so lets talk about that version and not keep on about PS3 this and PS3 that not mentioning any names... the guy with Ronaldo Kissing A Ball in his Avatar!

DJ

Great call 8)

djdoc360 said:

DJ

No kiss there mate. He's about to eat it.

I can't say I'm excited about a 360 or PS3 version to be honest. Here in the U.S. any version we get is simply going to be a port (maybe with better PC type graphics) of PES6 which in itself is a port of WE10. So basically I have to wait until March/April 2007 to get WE:PES2007 which is pretty much WE10. There is no way on this earth that the 360 version will be anything but a port with slightly better graphics.

Sorry, but it's hard to get excited here when in reality we won't get a true next-gen version in the States until Spring 2008.

As for which will be better, PS3 or 360, we all know that Konami won't make an inferior version for the PS3. The systems are pretty similar specwise so it hardly matters. One will be a port of the other and it really doesn't matter to anybody which way round that port is.

cowden_harley said:
i think you will find its tim cahill of everton/australia not ronaldo

Wrong pic. lol

TheWolf said:
I can't say I'm excited about a 360 or PS3 version to be honest. Here in the U.S. any version we get is simply going to be a port (maybe with better PC type graphics) of PES6 which in itself is a port of WE10. So basically I have to wait until March/April 2007 to get WE:PES2007 which is pretty much WE10. There is no way on this earth that the 360 version will be anything but a port with slightly better graphics.

Sorry, but it's hard to get excited here when in reality we won't get a true next-gen version in the States until Spring 2008.

As for which will be better, PS3 or 360, we all know that Konami won't make an inferior version for the PS3. The systems are pretty similar specwise so it hardly matters. One will be a port of the other and it really doesn't matter to anybody which way round that port is.

Your wrong, the 360 version is a seperate project as Seabass has stated, so in America you will get the next gen PES 2007 on the 360 this year.

JayD, do you have a link or source for what Seabass said about the seperate project for the 360?

the only thing that is going to be a port is the 360 version of pes6 from the ps2 psp ;) lol in super hdmi less 360 high def kiss my ............ mr aussie do you have shares in microsoft? latest news EU fines microsoft whoops a daisy

I think this thread should be closed as it has now been ruined!

DJ

Well even if it is a port of the PS2 version I'll be happy. Right now all I play is WE10, and a much prettier version of it would be amazing!

and I think you should show the 360 version a bit more love, as we wont get a PS3 European version until autumn next year.

The PS3 version will be different to the first 360 version,but exactly the same as the 2nd 360 version which will release at the same time.

I cant see the logic in people saying one version will be different from the other, the xbox ans ps2 versions are practically identical. Xbox360 will be sooner rather than later though, Sony are dreaming if they think they are getting the PS3 out this year.

Adonis said:
Well even if it is a port of the PS2 version I'll be happy. Right now all I play is WE10, and a much prettier version of it would be amazing!

and I think you should show the 360 version a bit more love, as we wont get a PS3 European version until autumn next year.

The PS3 version will be different to the first 360 version,but exactly the same as the 2nd 360 version which will release at the same time.

:applause: thank you for the most educated response on this thred ;) i will buy the 360 version as it will be a great game for sure and will keep me happy for the year without the next version (ps3)

You Hypocrite! after slagging down the 360 you suddenly say you are going to get it and get PES for it... :)

DJ

My best advice is to wait till after the Leipzig convention, then we will know a lot more about the game.

DJ

Here's my 2 cents...

1- There's no way they're gonna make two different next-gen games. The only difference may be a slightly less Loading time on the PS3... if there is a loading time in the 1st place.

2- There's something many may be missing. This 360 version coming next month, may very well be similar in terms of graphics to the PC version. This is what I read on the interviews. These amazing Adriano pics are most probably renders of the 360 versions, not real in-game. If they were real ingame, Seabass wouldn't forget to mention a graphical leap of this magnitude on all interviews he had.

The fact is, graphical improvements haven't been mentioned at all in any interview Seabass had. The real next-gen may very well be PES7.

I just hope Konami proves me wrong. I need to see a next-gen PES game... I can't wait for another year.

Last edited:

everybody is entitled to there opinion so i geuss only time will tell

Mate we aint havin a pop at you for your opinions, its just the things you say like 1 Minute you say something stupid like "Xbox Sucks" then you say your gonna get 1 and get PES6!

Then you say how PS3 version will be different.... in the past has there been any real differences between XBox, PS2 and PC versions of PES? Nope they are all the same game basically.

DJ

johnthekingsingh said:
:applause: erm fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)

I hope you don't mean 360, unless you think Sebass is stupid releasing the first next gen PES/WE on 360 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom