PES6 Server Down?

I got in but when I choosed server it disconnected me.
Booooo!

same here got to the lobby when i clicked lobby got disconnected

was so happy and then dissapointment,

but keep trying every game you can play is one right

CAN FUCKING KONAMI GET THEIR FUCKING SRVERS WORKING ALREADY?????

I'm sick of single player....

matrix808 said:
same here got to the lobby when i clicked lobby got disconnected

was so happy and then dissapointment,

but keep trying every game you can play is one right

Even ONE game would be great!!!!

I've just taken my copy back to GAME and got a refund. So cheesed off as also had the xbox360 version and with both I can't get online and play even one game.

So both gone back.

Can get online on ps2 and xbox360 with all other games so why have CONami messed up with this?

I'll wait now until its sorted completely before i get it. In the meantime - its winning eleven 10 all the way.

I am in at the moment getting in the lobby or rooms is taking a long time but i am in and when a game plays it plays i see now that there are 299 people online in English/PS2 thats the most i have seen in a while

I'm in, but it takes a very long time to go to a match room, played 2 matches but in HT connection was lost and i return to the lobby and i have 2 disconnect counts.

online mode is a joke right now

matrix808 said:
I am in at the moment getting in the lobby or rooms is taking a long time but i am in and when a game plays it plays i see now that there are 299 people online in English/PS2 thats the most i have seen in a while

I got on on Thursday night briefly and there some 500 people on the UK server then. Had 2 games with no lag whatsoever, then lost connection and haven't got it back since.:roll:

Got kicked out again and cant get back in moving between rooms and lobby's
was very very slow try later and let you guys know what happens

Same here, after 6 diconnects finally got to the lobby's, when i picked one.......disconnected, man this is frustrating !!

Guess i still have to be patient a little more.... too bad the weekend is almost over.....

Cloud1863 said:
This is exactly my point sodafountain. The game is still not up and running perfectly. I couldn't join for ages last night, then got kicked. So in my eyes though it may be, this problem is still to be resolved. I'm pretty sure that we are not BETA testers, it's not our job to sort out or at least help Konami to get the network part of the game sorted.

If you went to McDonald's for a burger, paid for it got told to wait eat a bit, give it back eat some more then they throw in why don't you check if its hot you wouldn't be happy. Its not what you pay money for, life is pretty simple pay for a service and get it in return.

I am someone that hates FIFA, have tried it once every year just to make sure my own view isn't cloudy from my own hatred for the game. Though I bet you don't have these problems, for all I slate EA I bet they are far more professionally about giving out a product as they expect it should be (a bad game or not).

Thats fair point, but cooking a burger is a damn sight easier now, isn't it. Mayb e the problem only came to light when it was released? I know it's annoying and unaceptable, but if they are trying to fix it, whih i'm sure they are, it will work. WOuld you rather they delayed the game, if they knew it was going to do this (which in fairness, they may not have known)?

It works offline, i've had 5 hours online, and when it's fixed, i won't have to wait to get my copy, i have it here, and will be able to go straight on. Thats the way i see it anyway, everyone has their own opinion. But screaming at konami and calling them names (as some are) doesn't help the modd of people here. And to say why haven't they fixed it yet, well, it's not like xhanging a fuse in a plug is it, how do we not know that they don't have lots of people working on it? Maybe thats why it's erratic, as they constantly change and program things!!

Just my penies worth, no doubt i'll be shot down, but what the hey.

Maybe comments from now on should be restricted to what anyones done to get on, maybe we'll see a pattern, rather than all this bitching and it don't work messages, think we all have the idea now?

Got in just after 4:10. There was a message that Konami were carrying out essential maintenance from 4pm-4:10pm. Not sure if thats why I managed to get in.

Played 3 games, the first game disconnected just after half time and I ended up with a 3-0 loss :-(

2nd and third games were class, no noticable lag at all.

This is the first time I have played online with PS2. How was PES5 for logging in, and stability of the server? IT wasnt too bad on PC.

Cheers
ShootoUK

Well it's early morning in Asia now, so let's hope everyone in the network team turns up for work and sees the all red lights flashing on the server monitoring system. :)

It's still doesn't work for me. I can't pass the Select Player File screen. Last night at 4AM I managed to login to the lobby and was surprised too see all the people playing... in the PS2 room. How the hell they succeed logging in?

Pedal007 said:
It's still doesn't work for me. I can't pass the Select Player File screen. Last night at 4AM I managed to login to the lobby and was surprised too see all the people playing... in the PS2 room. How the hell they succeed logging in?

Read the 170 messages prior to yours, no one knows, it isn't wotking properly, some people can get in, then later on, they can't, it's pot luck at moment if you can or can't.

I got till the servers, then when I choosed one it disconnected me again.

Konami, I'm deeply dissapointed...

Seabass1977 said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sodafountain is around there...

Konami boyz are working..let them work in peace..

They've got alot to catch up...they better work ;)

Takes a millenia to pass any screen. I get to player select and lose connection again. Hope they do something soon, this is not the game i wanted

]{A[) said:
lies!

still not workin here :|

its working but ive played 3 games, and each one has 'lost connection with other players' at half time

Working a treat here, took 3 attempts to get on, once on, set up a room, 2 people walked in, playing a game, no lag, 2 against 1, all on different machines.

Back
Top Bottom