PES6 Server Down?

stumpy_uk said:
its a complete joke you spend more time trying to get a game than playing, I am sooooo peeved off sitting in the lobby trying a game disconnecting going back to lobby...its stupid they should just pull the service until this sort it out. If this was happening on Xbox live I would be demanding Konami pay my subscription its just beyond now 7 days post live and its still a mess...

It's free, and if they pulled the service, how would that help? If no one was on there, they wouldn'r be able to test it now, would they, as we all know, it worked when beta tested, it's obviously the number of people, so they need to keep the service up to see if they can find the problem. If you don't like it, don't play it till it's fixed.

sodafountain said:
It's free, and if they pulled the service, how would that help? If no one was on there, they wouldn'r be able to test it now, would they, as we all know, it worked when beta tested, it's obviously the number of people, so they need to keep the service up to see if they can find the problem. If you don't like it, don't play it till it's fixed.

Because you would assume that they would fix it quicker if they were providing no service!!, obviously you are able to play as if you spent 3 hours joining games only to either gain a black screen and return to lobby or 30 seconds of a game to return to lobby I am not sure you would be so understanding......and patient as its not a free service you paid for a game with network support, the purchae price goes towards that ability...they are a company they do nothing for free...it is just offset in other area's

I am happy not to play until its fixed however I am unsure when that is as Konami seem to tell me up front they have fixed the issues on annoucements, I haven't read the one that says no matter how long you try you won't get a game but have fun choosing sides and stuff before we kick you back.

On reading the other responses in here I don't think I am alone...

But if you read the messages, you will see some people are getting games, and completing, so why punish them because you can't?

The easy answer is, if you're not happy, don't play until it's fixed, and you'll know when it is, as no doubt this board will be flooded with messages, as some people are happy to keep trying.

And on a sub note, i believe the price you paid for the game was to cover the game itself? Read the terms and condidions, i believe it states that netplay is an extra, and can be withdrawn or charged for at any time.

the way i see it, working with datacentres in the past,
it is capicity problem, so that means they need to invest

as we can see they were top on the sellers list last week on ps2 and Xbox
so invest in servers, and bandwith !

sodafountain said:
But if you read the messages, you will see some people are getting games, and completing, so why punish them because you can't?

The easy answer is, if you're not happy, don't play until it's fixed, and you'll know when it is, as no doubt this board will be flooded with messages, as some people are happy to keep trying.

And on a sub note, i believe the price you paid for the game was to cover the game itself? Read the terms and condidions, i believe it states that netplay is an extra, and can be withdrawn or charged for at any time.

I believe that if they removed the service and that were to speed up the problems getting sorted then that would be best for all.

Do you want to play a game that only load's every other day, then you can only play half a level and it crashes.

If that were to happen you would expect a recall, happened with tiger a few years ago if you ever played that. Well I expect the equivalent with a game that is on-line. They should shut down the servers if this were to speed up the connection problems. If it were not to help then I agree that would be unfair to the people that can already connect.

Your argument about the net play being thrown in free is poor and straw clutching.

How many people bought PES4 on the XBOX or even bought an Xbox just for online play. It is a selling point and Konami know this, the reason they can withdraw net play is because of situations like this, when they cant get it right.

Believe me buying PES with on-line as part of the game is just as important for many people who but it for the ML.

do we get the choice to pull out of a game when the conditions are being set? once at the conditions screen, time, season etc etc i cant back out anymore if i am not happy... triangle does nothing...

sodafountain said:

If its a capacity problem then stop people at the door so they don't spend all their time being wasted trying to use it, there is no way after a week they don't have enough data in terms of the issues. Its like ASDA letting everyone in and then saying you can't buy anything but keep putting everything through the checkout...

Why should this board be responsible for confirming to the population of the fix, this is my point.

I can see from your answers you are Pro Konami but I think they have really let is slip with this one, they took a solution Pro Evo 5, upgraded it and made it worse in online terms. I don't care much about playing PC users its a nice to have but I want to play PS2 users as I could a few weeks ago..

I won't argue about the online being free thats a SOny thing, but if you believe that Komani have server enginners / support staff etc housing servers for online play for free losing the company money then you are deluded. I work in IT on servers and Networks and they cost money, lots of it....

Don't get me wrong, but I think its great that online is free,
And with this much anticipating from buyers all over europe to get online,
they should have been more prepared.

Its a little bit about knowing your custommers, stuff they did more for when they didn't sell automaticly so many copies.

Still love it, but come on this cant be a big problem to fix,
hell they can use some technicians from my company, i am pretty sure that they can fix this within half a day.

Don't forget that they are not hosting the games, the only thing you do is contact people, and keeping the stats, one of the players is hosting the game.

sodafountain said:

It's WHAT? FREE? lol
My online connection isn't free.
The game itself isn't free.
If I wanted a free PES it would be more than easy to get a backup! If I bought a 60 Eur game loaded with proof of diminishing effort by Konami was because I expect to play online against fellow players.

It's about a week now and trying to play online only enrages me more, and you come with that crap?

The funny think is that your paragraph really mirrors Konami atitude, I would even bet my money you are a mentor or something :) "if you don't like it don't play it".

I wish I knew I couldn't play online BEFORE spending the 60 euros wise brains! :)

I hope know ppl understand better why I once said that Konami is the kind of company that turns piracy into deserved punishment. They don't RESPECT their costumer.

worst thing about this whole ordeal is we dont know shit about the status of the servers. If they had a website with the server status and stuff it would be much clearer for all parties. Now we don't know what konami is doing and we don't know if they know what all the problems are.

Cause the way i see it, if they know its a server capacity thing, why didn't they fix it 4 days ago? Makes me think its another problem with the servers, but as long konami leaves us in the dark, it will piss people off that they don't fix such a "simple" problem

GeNiUz said:
worst thing about this whole ordeal is we dont know shit about the status of the servers.

that makes it even more SHAMEFUL.
You simply have to guess, try and login and see if it's done. In the state they are they should have already published a site in which ppl could check it the problems were solved or not, instead of this "last night was ok now it's not" roulette.

KONAMI is a disgrace.

Email reply from PES6 Technical support:

Hello! Thank you for contacting PES6 Technical Support.

Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologise for all the inconveniencecaused by the recent server issues we have been experiencing.

Unfortunately, due to the high number of gamers connecting at one time,this caused the issues with the servers.

We are pleased to confirm that after constantly working on this issue,accessibility to our server is greatly improved. Please rest assured thatwe continue to monitor this situation.

If you continue to experience connection issues, please contact us withmore details so that we may be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Online Technical Support

lol

thats a standard reply, i bet they didnt even read your email. They're talking bout the problems with connecting to the lobbies, they don't even mention the 2nd period disconnects.

lame ass gimps

I also mailed that e-mail but don't expect anything.
What those pricks deserved was that their sites, e-mail adresses, etc got totally fckd up, then maybe they would finally respect their european consumer.

rjlinden said:
Email reply from PES6 Technical support:

Hello! Thank you for contacting PES6 Technical Support.

Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologise for all the inconveniencecaused by the recent server issues we have been experiencing.

Unfortunately, due to the high number of gamers connecting at one time,this caused the issues with the servers.

We are pleased to confirm that after constantly working on this issue,accessibility to our server is greatly improved. Please rest assured thatwe continue to monitor this situation.

If you continue to experience connection issues, please contact us withmore details so that we may be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Online Technical Support

They gotta be f***ing shitting me! 30 minutes to connect for a 10 minute game. :applause: Bravo! Great job, Konami.

20 hours online and only 13 games played-its a disgrace.Listen to your customers Konami and fix this problem NOW!!!!

THIS IS F*CKING SH*T

"they have finally got it working, now let's get into some proper online play"

NOW THIS HAPPENS! BOLLOX

Anyone notice that last night 3 of the servers were FULL? Surely they need to get some bigger servers NOW

oh I love live, playing all those Barca, Milan, Brasil fans...I forgot how great that was, 30 shots no goals then Rhonaldhno outruns everyone to score from 30 yards...........I know its football and that happens but makes me want to throw my controller through my plasma.......

stumpy_uk said:
oh I love live, playing all those Barca, Milan, Brasil fans...I forgot how great that was, 30 shots no goals then Rhonaldhno outruns everyone to score from 30 yards...........I know its football and that happens but makes me want to throw my controller through my plasma.......
I threw mine in the last week of PES5 and had to play the whole second half with a controller in bits!

Back
Top Bottom