PES6 Server Down?

Worked fine.

I got in at 1st attempt.
It frooze 2 times...had to restart my PS2. Wierd?

Lost one match, 1-0, the faggot disconnected in the 2nd half. (PUSSY!!!!!!!)
2 draw matches, the opponents disconnected.
I won 1, but the opponent now disconnected again, after I scored.

Online mode - Full faggots who don't play whole games.
If they are leading with 3-0, they just quit.
I've also noticed that most people choose either France, Barcelona.
The last game I played was full of lag, then I think the opponent disconnected then it frooze. Otherwise, very very little noticable lag so far.

I've also noticed that it bloody hard to score since it's online. I had to press 2 times to get a shot. Lag, I guees.

Having Infected Mushroom music going in the background makes online even better :D

Can I create a username now then?

Can someone please answer this?

Oh, the joy of online gaming. Finally. I played with some nice guys from France.
2 vs 2.

It's pretty awesome to play with some random guys :lol:
We played 5 matches? Yeah or something like that.
We were Lyon and the other 2 was Marseille if I remeber right...

I think the 1st match was draw, 2-2, then they won the next two matches by 3-2 and the last game which we won was 3-1. We played really well...

Can't wait to play some more...STOKED!

PS. There was some slowdown in the penalty area, a bit of lag, but not very noticable. So far so great...

Ghost of a Bullet said:
Yeah people who quit because they are losing online are pricks,

I'm sick of those players already.

Edit 2 : Infected Mushroom in the background keeps me going...!! \\:o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Logging in and selecting server works fine now... but when i try to enter a lobby it takes ages and finally it says Could not enter lobby...

Hopefully they will fix it today! At least they've made some progress :)

Remember, people quiting may not be people quitting, it may be the online problems. I was playing 2 against 2, we were 2 nil up, and it stopped saying players had disconnected, but when we went back to the room, everyone was still there, and all ready to play again. So it may not be the other players fault at the moment.

I still cannot register a new username, anyway round this, please?

At least you lot can "try" and login, I cant even register

Seems to be working ok at the moment, I just had a game up and running but got booted out at 12:15. Logged back in and a message appears that emergency maintenance work is being carried out from 12:15 to 12:30 so hopefully it'll run even smoother when I log back in now.

I've still only completed one full game but at least every time I've attempted to log in since yesterday I've managed to do so successfully.

this is a fucking piss take can't even get passed login page now back to square one with the connection lost bull shit. i managed to get in about 1:30 there was 825 in english ps2 the max is 1000!! this in a middle of a working day

i know it's early days but i don't think online pes6 is going to be this time around thanks to those fucking spasticated mongs at konami

Iplayed today and kept getting disconnects after half time, then after less than 2 mins into each game.

I tried the English/French Lobby for friendlies only, and the server went
like shit of a shovel.

There were only 87 folk on that server, so looks like the problems start
when greater numbers are online in the same server.

So friendlies it is for me till they sort out the other servers. At least you get to play a full game.

Also tried out the spectator stuff. Quite good, but not sure Id watch again unless it was to watch a rival from a competition.

i canceled a few meetings,
took a cab back to my place
try to log in first few times it failed
now i got in go in to english server and try to go to a lobby
takes ages to get in lobby

feels so bad, i wanna play

3 days now real fxck upp wanne play not only the italiaans ...dutch people not connetion to ppppppppppfffffffff:(

Whats up with you all, it DON'T work properly, we all know it, why keep sounding surprised about it?
When it's fixed, i'm sure we'll all love it, but it's a bit pointless cancelling things to play it, when you know it's broken!!

Ghost of a Bullet said:
Yeah people who quit because they are losing online are pricks, thats the aspect of online mode that really irritates me (bar the connection problems and lag)

I like to think of myself as an "online gentleman" I played hundreds of matches and not one dissconnection! I am a rare bread!!!

sodafountain said:
Whats up with you all, it DON'T work properly, we all know it, why keep sounding surprised about it?
When it's fixed, i'm sure we'll all love it, but it's a bit pointless cancelling things to play it, when you know it's broken!!

I tested FIFA07 on-line (yes ok, fifa is shit) and.....it's another dimension!!! NO LAG, absolutely like playing offline! Incredible...

EA sports servers are FANTASTIC

Konami, see and learn

They've definitely improved the lag if you compare it with the PES5 server.

I think what is happening with the disconnects is when somebody has a tedious connection(not always the person's fault) the server is automatically firing them back to the match room, because whenever I host a game I seem to get all the way through the game without a problem.

So I guess it could be happening when somebody tries to lag it up a bit. Just a theory.......and if it is the case it would be good if they were penalised with a loss.

Yeah, they have definitely improved it so hopefully they'll get the servers up and running smooth in a matter of time. It really would be nice if Konami had a website where you could monitor how the servers are running - or just a site where they could post some statements.

the german serve doesn't disconnect been playing on that all afternoon

Back
Top Bottom