PES6 Server Down?

Problem is, the first & only time I managed to log in, and start a match, the lag made me want to kill myself with a shovel.

The other guy hosted the first half, and I was down 0-5 at halftime, mostly considering that I couldn't MOVE my players.
As soon as the second half started and I hosted, I scored a goal, then the connection was lost.

So even when I got 'in', I got out again in a hurry.

When was this though? Bearing in mind the servers have been all over the place. Lag was a bad issue when i was in the other day, may have been thursday or friday sometime, but since then, as i say, had 4 hours, with no lag issues at all. So maybe they are getting things fixed bit at a time.

I'm going to concentrate on some other things instead, such as washing/styling my hair, brushing my teeth and dressing up in women's panties.

Perhaps by the end of the day I'll be the most dirt-free, metrosexual male that ever lived. Which would be very nice indeed.

EvolutionSwede said:
I tried last night too, no change. Takes forever to get through the connect screen, even longer to get to the player file select, and then it dies.

Yes, thats what it does, as everyone says, as it's not working correctly yet.

But what i said was, if you got the time and patience, keep trying, as you may get through in end (it took me 6 attempts, probably 30-40 mins), but once through the door, i had no problems at all.

Totally upto you, and whether you're able to sit there and do it, or throw something through the telly lol

I think they should shut stop doing pesranking until the sever is sorted, people like myself who want to give it a real go but cant get on are already thousands of ranks behind. how am i supposed to compete :(

CORNWALL said:
I think they should shut stop doing pesranking until the sever is sorted, people like myself who want to give it a real go but cant get on are already thousands of ranks behind. how am i supposed to compete :(

Will that not add to the excitement, chasing down them points to catch up? And think how you'll feel if you do it, well chuffed me thinks!

I tried about 10 times last night in the space of an hour between 11:30 and 12:30 and never got in once. I have tried probably about 10 times since 7:30 am this morning too and still get disconnected from server after selecting my profile.

The annoying thing is I only get one server message before I log in saying:

"Network Service has Now Started!
Pro Evolution 6 Online Service has Now Started! Have Fun Playing Online!"

It seems the messages about server problems are no longer on, I hope this doesn't mean that Konami staff are off for the weekend thinking everything is fine. I think they are taking the piss "Have Fun Playing Online!".

The message should read

"Network Service Still Fucked!
Pro Evolution 6 Online Service Still hasn't Started! Have fun Playing Offline!"

Last edited:
ive been haveing the same problems since i bought the game, so far ive only manged to copmlete 7 games online and it is now really starting to piss me off!

I had the game on tuesday 24th went online at night everything worked fine only no server data, and overall ranking
On the 25th everything worked,
26th down, but a friend of mine was online, me and a other friend tried for hours couldnt get on
27th same story same friend online, we not
Yesterday nobody online, but same dude came online, got kicked out after one and half hour, in the evening I got online in seccond game i got kicked out, later that night I got online only 95 people were online,
other friend came online, played 9 games, I got kicked out, my friend stayed online
think he played till 0400 in the morning, he said he didnt switch off his ps2, now he is sleeping and i dont know if he is still online

I have one question....where are these/this server(s) located? Asia? Right?
If that's true, why have a non-functional server in Asia when the majority of players are in Europe.

Cunts.

Yesterday i logged-in at 4:30 A.M. (Italy)
The log-in was super-fast..and i thought that all the problems were fixed
BUT..when i tried to play against other dudes i saw a black screen...and the game came back to the room...

I WAS ABLE TO PLAY ONLY IN FRENCH SERVER !!! WHYYYYYYYYYY??!!

Seabass1977 said:
Yesterday i logged-in at 4:30 A.M. (Italy)
The log-in was super-fast..and i thought that all the problems were fixed
BUT..when i tried to play against other dudes i saw a black screen...and the game came back to the room...

I WAS ABLE TO PLAY ONLY IN FRENCH SERVER !!! WHYYYYYYYYYY??!!

BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING PROPERLY!!!!

Why oh why is everyone repeating themselves. It doesn't work properly, we all know it, so why ask why can' you play??

When it's fixed, it'll be fixed. It's a shame, and it's annoying, but thats the way it is.

I don't think the server kicks idle players either. I was online at 7am had a couple of games, then went and had some breakfast. Came back 20 mins later and was still online in the lobby. Anyone getting on is probably afraid of ever signing out in case they can't get back in, even if they aren't gonna play for an hour or so, clogging up the server.

sodafountain said:
BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING PROPERLY!!!!

Why oh why is everyone repeating themselves. It doesn't work properly, we all know it, so why ask why can' you play??

When it's fixed, it'll be fixed. It's a shame, and it's annoying, but thats the way it is.

Mmmmmm, i thought that the problem was a different internet connection (adsl, fastweb, cable ecc ecc)or maybe a different 'version' of the game (french, german, italian..maybe with someone that applied patches on..)

Seabass1977 said:
Mmmmmm, i thought that the problem was a different internet connection (adsl, fastweb, cable ecc ecc)or maybe a different 'version' of the game (french, german, italian..maybe with someone that applied patches on..)

You won't get online with a patched game, you need the original, as far as i know.

And somne people that got on one day, can't get on the next, it's as simple as that.

I have been trying for an hour, and it's just let me onto the lobby screen, but no further, which is as further than any other time today, nut last night i was in for 4 hours. And i haven't changed my ISP, or bought a different version of the game. It's the server, pure and simple, you either keep trying, or wait for it to be fixed properly.

sodafountain said:
You won't get online with a patched game, you need the original, as far as i know.

And somne people that got on one day, can't get on the next, it's as simple as that.

I have been trying for an hour, and it's just let me onto the lobby screen, but no further, which is as further than any other time today, nut last night i was in for 4 hours. And i haven't changed my ISP, or bought a different version of the game. It's the server, pure and simple, you either keep trying, or wait for it to be fixed properly.

OK, thanx for the reply!

So..last night you were able to play in all servers? Not only FRENCH? (it's only a personal curiosity :))

Seabass1977 said:
OK, thanx for the reply!

So..last night you were able to play in all servers? Not only FRENCH? (it's only a personal curiosity :))

I'm in UK, i connected to English PS2 lobby, but there were others there chatting in another language.

sodafountain said:
I'm in UK, i connected to English PS2 lobby, but there were others there chatting in another language.

Maybe my english is awful..but..i asked you if you were able to play against other users in servers that are not FRENCH! Cause i was able to play only in french servers, efen if i'm italian!!!

It's a strange thing..and i was curious about that..it was a sort of statistics to understand if it's a problem of mine (version of the game, patch, ecc ecc) or a different casuistry of 'connectin problems' due to Konami servers!

Do you understand what i am trying to say ??

Bye

Nope, as i said, i click conenct, it connects to server, i then select English PS2 and go into a room, thats ALL i do, i do nothing else.

sodafountain said:

Can you confirm what you mean by a patched game - I assume that if you have downloaded the updated option file with proper kits etc, this will not affect online access?

Cheers.

Tom

sodafountain said:
Yes, thats what it does, as everyone says, as it's not working correctly yet.

But what i said was, if you got the time and patience, keep trying, as you may get through in end (it took me 6 attempts, probably 30-40 mins), but once through the door, i had no problems at all.

Totally upto you, and whether you're able to sit there and do it, or throw something through the telly lol

This is exactly my point sodafountain. The game is still not up and running perfectly. I couldn't join for ages last night, then got kicked. So in my eyes though it may be, this problem is still to be resolved. I'm pretty sure that we are not BETA testers, it's not our job to sort out or at least help Konami to get the network part of the game sorted.

If you went to McDonald's for a burger, paid for it got told to wait eat a bit, give it back eat some more then they throw in why don't you check if its hot you wouldn't be happy. Its not what you pay money for, life is pretty simple pay for a service and get it in return.

I am someone that hates FIFA, have tried it once every year just to make sure my own view isn't cloudy from my own hatred for the game. Though I bet you don't have these problems, for all I slate EA I bet they are far more professionally about giving out a product as they expect it should be (a bad game or not).

After about 7 or 8 tries, I finally got in, and managed to play lag free!

Then I went to change servers, and got disconnected, but that's to be expected, I guess. ;)

At least I got to play some games.

Back
Top Bottom