PES6 Server Down?

I am now getting through the log in screen, but after I select the player file I use, it seems to lose the connection, and the music changes.

only1ronaldo said:
I got in after 8 attempts, try harder ]:->
I've got in a few times only for it to boot me out again after a few minutes,

kind of disheartning. not to mention being a big pain in the fucking arse

I can log in, and then it will load for the Player Profile for ages and then I choose my Player profile.
After that I wait 2-5 minutes and it says ''Connection to server lost''.

Grrrrrrrrrrrreat :roll:

you would think they would make a public anouncment/ statment, instead of keeping peeps in the dark about how they have fooked up, lol

si-uk said:
you would think they would make a public anouncment/ statment, instead of keeping peeps in the dark about how they have fooked up, lol

You've got it in one and that's my main gripe exactly. I'm sure most people don't really mind that much having to wait, it's the fact that we have no indication of when we may or may not be able to play online with PES6.

That's what is most frustrating.

You would think that as this is basically WE11 10 rebranded they would have learnt how to configure the servers as the Japs have been using them fot months, that is assuming they have the same options available. Either way, they should have done some more extensive tests before release, it is not as if they have built a whole new engine or anything, not much has changed from pes5.

I was on for my first game at about 730pm and server lost connection 5 minutes from the end of my match (I was winning too)! since then I have been trying periodically and got on once, for 5 seconds, then it lost connection again.

This is pure bullshit now.
I'm going to play some Live for speed, for now.
If it won't work tomorrow, I'll play ML.

Why is is bullshit? Because it didn't work 6 hours ago, it MUST work now??

If only everything in life was that easy to fix!!

sodafountain said:
Why is is bullshit? Because it didn't work 6 hours ago, it MUST work now??

If only everything in life was that easy to fix!!
It doesn't work here...\\:o/

Sighhhhhhhh

4 FULL DAYS and the bugger is still not working.

Teething problems are expected, the odd disconnect etc, but this is a joke.

Us lot come on here and know that we all have problems.

But I have a few friends who don't go on here/pesfan etc and they thought it was their end that was fooked.

I been on all night, and just entered my first konami club competition :d

hopefully be fixed for wveryone soon, it's fast an seen no lag

Damn, after 5 attempts, i got on, only to log onto server 1/ps2, it says connection lost, back to master league!

btw, when you win a cup look at the stadium from a high view, brilliant sighting!

Just been on for about 4 hours, played 4 games in konami cup, as well as about 10 others, maybe it's just luck of the draw (or maybe it's devine retribution, as i wasn't moaning and slagging konami off lol).

can someone make me a username please?

every time i try to register a new one I get "communication error"

Help me please,

soda, you seem like a good guy. Any chance?

well people on here say they're online

sodafountain said:
Just been on for about 4 hours, played 4 games in konami cup, as well as about 10 others, maybe it's just luck of the draw (or maybe it's devine retribution, as i wasn't moaning and slagging konami off lol).

I managed to get online first try this morning, but it was 7am. It's still very slow in the lobby. There were 190 people in the UK one.

EvolutionSwede said:
In other words, there's no point in me trying to get online as of right now?

Depends if you want to.

login is slow, and often cancels just before you get in.

but if ya got time n patience, try, it only needs to work once. i got in after 5 or 6 tries, then was in for 4 hours, it was great.

Back
Top Bottom